Which huge failures were your fault and which were not in your control? Lemme hear em losers

Which huge failures were your fault and which were not in your control? Lemme hear em losers

Attached: Tet_fa4d3b_7543480.jpg (640x597, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SHoJGQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got taken away from my mother because she was drugging to live with my grandparents which we didn't get along, and my grandparents got a house out of it to raise me and my siblings and I didn't adapt well and got into drugs, drinking and thievery as a result, and wasted 16 years old to 28 years old with nothing to show but a criminal record, I'm 29 now

Was that in your control?

Lost

I'm not sure what do you think?

I didn't see any decisions you made, premise aspects are behind you so you seem defeatist.

Yeah I do feel defeated in this life

My ex-girlfriend crashed my car.

Then you make too few decisions. You might be in auto-pilot. Personal Value Theory states that you don't see the true value in your better life due to wasted energy. What do you lose if you worked out/ran everyday, slept at the same time everyday, It's material, don't leave it up to other people

Your fault?

Funny that you say that cos ive got off everything and am sober seven months, I run everyday and lift dumbbells and sleep the same schedule eight or nine hours a night. I lost 20 pounds and running the LA marathon in 16 days, I just need friends/connections I think

I spent 4 months (So Small) in LA find a group on fb, every group wants you

i took testosterone at the end of high school for sports and i stunted my height. i could be over 6' but i'm not.

Not in your control. So what is?

>Which huge failures were your fault
>were not in your control
my fault for doing it
but i was ignorant of the real consequences

LOW IQ

Attached: Smh_d066c1_7450722.jpg (640x641, 80K)

I was depressed and socially anxious throughout high school. When it comes down to it I was only that way because I chose to not try and be better.

Born to the wrong people who effed up my upbringing. I could have left them as soon as I was able to run but didn't as I didn't knew any better. Now I ended up with a splintered personality and I don't know who I really am. I'm faking to be someone all the time and it's not convincing. I'm a hollow shell of a person and totally unable to hold a relationship, be it a love interest or a friendship. Also, I'm boring as fuck.

Thought it would change my life to be more on the offense but that just weirds people out. I'm very kind to people around me but it makes me even more scary.

Now I'm lonely as fuck and it's my fault but I can't do anything about it.

Attached: Boris.jpg (572x699, 64K)

Had gyno in jr high and high school. Felt like a freak, had a girl in class point it out to everyone. Had a laughing stock. Just had to sit there and take it. Fucked me up for years.

I also have tits (not jusr fat). It wierds women out.

imgur.com/SHoJGQM

Which were up to you? Sounds like life happened to you

Why not turn them into pecs? You can fill out gyno. Wide set bench?

Mine aren't just fat. They are functional. So putting muscles beneath that will look even more wierd.

I'm over 50 now and at the surface, I live a generic life as a low paid IT-worker. There is no dramatic story. It is all screaming inside.

Imagine standing in a boys locker room, taking off your T-shirt and the little fuckers are lactating. The wet spots on the shirt were not sweat. I tried to be tough and said: "Yeah, I have tits. Got a problem !?"
Wasn't bullied but everyone kept their distance.