What do i do if god made me pure evil?

What do i do if god made me pure evil?

I am like sasuke. I have no mission in life except to kill. God trapped me in my small town and took away all my happiness and left me with fucking NOTHING. Nothing but anger. I have a thirst for blood and that is the only thing i care about. Killing fucking god. I want nothing in life besides to become powerful enough to kill god for this fucking suffering. ITS SO MUCH FUCKING SUFFERING.

I just want to become powerful enough to destroy god and the entire world and kill my parents. God has to fucking pay for this shit. God has to fucking pay.

Attached: 8CD65234-F8E5-4BEE-AFB8-D03A90E2ADFB.jpg (189x267, 8K)

sasucchiami il cazzo

Is this an original spin?

FOR THE FUCKING TIME! I TOULD A LOT OF TIMES HERE THAN U NEED TO FIND A FAMILIAR OR FRIEND WHO CAN HELP U FIND OTHER PLACES TO LIVE!! STOP SPAMING AND BEING CRINGY! >:^ I

summerfag children leaking through the freeze, eh?

This is so fucking cringe go back to fucking your anime pillow you weak beta weeb.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-213611.png (1080x1920, 284K)

How does it feel knowing you'll never get to accomplish anything as violent and satisfying as what you're describing here?

Sasuke is a Dad and had a daughter calm your ass down.

Attached: 1582078172540.jpg (399x349, 26K)

I can't tell if this post is serious or not.

*has

I recommend growing the fuck up, considering Sasuke is not 'evil.'

Attached: Itachi Pepe.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

I am

You keep referring to “God” as if you A.) claim you know what that is, and no one does, and B.) ascribe all fault you some random ass concept that only sorta explains the suffering of life.
Your story is not unique, but it is painful still. Becoming an agent of chaos isn’t going to make that any easier. You need to study your crisis and harness it.

I decoded the universe and god attacks

Why does Naruto attracts the worst of the worst autistic weebs.

Holy fuck you're 14, get over it. There's nothing special about you. In five or six years you'll look back at your dorky Naruto posts and want to slap yourself for being such a weeb.
Also your mom feeds you spaghetti. Relax, you're not a fucking anti hero, just a dork with bad skin

This world will burn in my hatred. All I know is darkness.

go on then, do the world a favour by killing your parents for creating the absolute pile of dog shit that you are and then kill yourself

Nerd faggot

No, what's more likely is you're going to walk around at school wearing a hoodie and thinking you're very edgy.
And then your mom is going to cook you spaghetti and you'll have to eat it because you're not self-sufficient. And then she'll talk about you to your grandma and they'll laugh at the edgy weeb phase you're having.

have you tried the forbidden jutsu my young padawan

Attached: 1581230478212s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Sometimes I feel the same. I am a pedo and there are times where I want to punish God for creating me. There are times where I actually wish I could kill a bunch of people. I want to see people suffer the same way I suffer. God gave me a life that I can't handle and I would love to make you pay for bringing me into this horrible world.