Guys the power just went out in Montana

Guys the power just went out in Montana.

Attached: 1573327099018.png (800x600, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/3HegfrU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butte,_Montana
youtu.be/2ByQEyyU4AQ?t=58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, should probably kill yourself just to be safe.

Already on it.

>Montana

Attached: 1561816492517.gif (400x206, 1.73M)

Kill your self because you’re in Montana

Friend from texas

Who cares?

Attached: kingbun4.jpg (705x540, 222K)

When did you guys get power?

imgur.com/3HegfrU

Good thing I don't live in Montana

i do user, i do :(

Well, stop that.

Attached: kingbun3.jpg (600x315, 18K)

Well you’re fuck.

peoplelive n Montana?

>be me
>live in montana (best state all others stay the fuck out you subhuman scum)
>be on my computer right now in Bozeman.
>Power is working fine
OP is full of shit.
y'all just jealous of those of us who don't have a billion retards shitting up our lives within a quarter mile of our houses. pic related is Butte Montana for all you people who are such worthless human beings that you need cities filled with other retards just to leech off of to prolong your pitiful existence.

Attached: depositphotos_152796826-stock-photo-high-angle-overlook-walkerville-butte.jpg (1600x1017, 672K)

fuck you too

Literally nothing.
Yeah dude I'm so jealous.

>montana is the only place that isn't a city

Attached: no.gif (200x147, 1.17M)

you are just like that because you are such an empty husk of a "human" that you can't stand on your own and need a million other worthless fucks surrounding you at all times to support the waste of biomass that is your pathetic excuse for a life. If I were to throw you into the middle of the woods you would just die without even trying to survive because you know nothing about how the world really works underneath the thin crust of human civilization that is painted on top of god's creation.
None of these fuckers know the difference between montana and alaska, it's all the same to them.

Don't get me wrong. I have my own acres I bought to get away from people but I'm still close enough to do shit. You're just in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do.

Nah tf?
Nebraska neighborhoods r fuck all way better

I've never understood what people mean when they say that there's "nothing to do"
Our cities all have a downtown and stuff happens. You've never seen a party until you go to uptown Butte on St. Patrick's day. Our very Irish city gets very drunk and happy.

nice scenery, oh wait there isnt any

passed by Montana... nice folks.
Alright state

You Nebraska fuckers have never seen a mountain and I think that fucks up your brains.

Just proved my point. Only thing to do is get drunk.

rather live in Cali mountains
Can say I’m not from..
fucking..

MoNtAnA

You're thinking about Kansas. pic related is Flathead lake in northern Montana.

Attached: Flathead Lake.jpg (1280x575, 151K)

Fuck off Rex

It's not like we do that everyday, St. Patty's is a reason to celebrate. The culture in butte was forged in the fire of hardrock mining, so that we actually have a heroic narrative to strive for, unlike you flatlanders who only live to fuck eachother to death and shit out more babies to live worthless lives as an echo of your own pathetic existence.

So you'd rather be raped by a pack of niggers from the big cities down there, while having all your money stolen by whatever Xir gets elected by the zombie hordes of gibsmedats?

no

You really think Montana is hot shit huh? Good for you bud

Attached: 1581048451765.png (378x357, 81K)

Fuck you

Attached: Yes.png (854x816, 30K)

Your state aints shits brah

Hank Hill lookin ass

who are you and what are you doing to my trolls?

I bet that none of you non-montana fuckers have a giant statue of the virgin mary above your town on a mountain. look up "the lady of the rockies" because I'm too lazy to go get a picture to post.

And
so what nogger

you have no culture, no great works, nothing.
you are just another disposable replaceable peice of human slime to run through the machine and eventually be spit out the other side and quickly forgotten. here in MT our lives MEAN something because there aren't very many of us. when people live their lives it matters here, unlike the dystopian filth that is your "cities".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butte,_Montana
Read it and weep faggots. nothing this cool will ever happen in the rotting heaps of humanity that are your "cities".

Nebraska!

Good thing it wasn't Georgia

flat land is also bad in a different way. Mountains are awesome and you will never know why.

Somehow I could never get my jimmies in a rustle about where I live, since it's the same guy wherever his ass happens to sit. And when it comes to the love-hate for cities, that's nowhere near to being an exclusively American thing, much less a recent thing. Who wouldn't want to live like an Emperor in the exurbs of Rome, and have the best of both worlds? And who'd want to live in any country where you can't get any of either? Montana is fine, yet I know perfectly well I'd feel a little lost if it took more than 90 minutes of drive-time to see Chicago again.
youtu.be/2ByQEyyU4AQ?t=58

beautiful

Thank God texas still has power

KEK

Wut?