Users of Cred Forums

Users of Cred Forums,

You have ONE opportunity.

If Donald Trump wins re-election— it will be the mark of a new era, that the president can break the law and get away with it. The same ability that dictators have (name a dictatorship that isn't a 3rd world shithole.)

Trump is not an inherently evil man, but a product of his environment.

Much of the older generation and the rural population will stick with the GOP and Trump's actions without question. We will see the complete deconstruction and ultimately the demise of our great country if we do not vote in opposition.

Why should you vote Bernie Sanders?

1. The end of private prison systems.
2. Tax equality— everyone pays their fair share.
>70% tax on the wealthy?? Doesn't that meant that the government will take 70% of their income??
No.
3. Federal minimum wage to $15 an hour. (This hasn't been updated since 2009.)
4. Public college/university tuition paid by the Wall Street Speculation Tax.
5. Elimination of the Electoral College. A system that was best suited for the 1800s and not the modern era.
6. Universal background checks for weapon purchase and a ban on anti-personnel weapons. Weapons that are designed for killing humans as effectively as possible. (The current system is not protecting us.)
7. Universal medical insurance. Healthcare is a human right.
8. Marijuana legalization and the rescinding of previous convictions.
9. The military budget reduced. We will still be the best-funded military in the world.
10. This is a man that cares about YOU and wants to see our great country flourish. The system and plans that Bernie has in-store will accomplish a lot in his term and will get us moving in the right direction.

Attached: 1059432580.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Can't you see that he doesn't want to be President?
He is merely hyping up the voters to donate more money to his campaign so that he can drop out of the race will all of that money TAX FREE.
He needs more houses and things.

and I tough Bloomberg was pathetic, nice try jew.

Attached: 1489182340061.jpg (639x475, 18K)

This. He's literally already done it once.

OP stop posting this annoying shit every night hoping to ring out the faggot Bernie supporters. Bernie is fucking you harder than any other candidate because instead of taking bribes from the rich, he's taking it from you poorfucks 1 by 1 and making you stay under the boot with a smile on your face cuz Good Ole Uncle Bernie would NEVER do no harm. Tell it to his 3 houses and document falsifying wife.

lol any other dramatic conspiracy theories? you think the earth is flat and believe everything you make up. Go to therapy.

>SDS

Attached: bernie.jpg (2160x1197, 195K)

Every president commits crimes you nigger. Just because this one happens to be a orange nigger doesn't make it any different.

Not really. The anti Bernie lie brigade is coming out lately. Must be scared.

Attached: main-qimg-bdcf0477a9d412bb3d22851fd08b72b1.png (497x397, 96K)

Calling it now, DNC will fuck him over again, he will cuck out and endorse DNC anointed, campaign $$$ will disappear into off shore accounts.

He will NOT, run as an Independent in protest and NOT push for a Write In bid.

That's because kikes don't bother charging these niggers with crimes.

Attached: xo3dfbf4rhe31.jpg (640x630, 41K)

Literally none of this would be passed even if the democrats take over congress.

>Mexico is going to pay for the wall

Attached: white_noise_1_by_falln_stock.jpg (1480x1149, 450K)

Literally all of it will be passed the day he is sworn in.

>midfle and lower class taxes won't increase.

K. Regardless of any spiel from any side, I won’t be voting for trump. Let’s focus on the depth of the issues we have, not some geriatric clown with dementia, a god complex and distain for constitutional law.

No

Not really.

An election is just the best trial-by-your-peers you can get. Far superior to a court of law, since EVERYONE gets a vote, rather than a select 'section' of society selected for jury duty.

>nigger
>nigger
Learn a new noun you troglodyte

He’s not gonna be able to accomplish any of that cause he’s not getting the senate back and SCOTUS is stacked against him. Love it.

It literally will.

lol those guys are always like 'niggers are so dumb they sound like this nigger nigger nigger'

you know who else sounds like that

Attached: 275px-Biffo_the_Bear.jpg (275x271, 22K)

Attached: IMG_3711.gif (360x346, 170K)

this is such a dumb argument lol ok I'm gonna vote for Trump instead

Good boy. So am I.

IRA abú ! Tír Gaeilge saor! Thosaigh Fianna na hÉireann nua!

Attached: 9FA02B7B-F823-47CB-85D9-50918F68EB39.png (332x312, 115K)

I dont like his stance on gun control

He voted against the Brady bill. He loves guns.

>This is a man that cares about YOU
If he did he wouldn't take more of my money and my guns.

>a new era
>[where] the president can break the law and get away with it
>new era
>new
fuckin lmao. good one. bait harder.

what the fuck even is this graph? it's such a mess that I don't know where to start unpacking what's wrong with it.
oh, here's a start : this graph is implying that holding office is a criminal activity, which admittedly is true but kind of goes against whatever point was being pushed. furthermore, zero sources. I could go on.
the turboest bait that ever was.