Dwarf hate thread

dwarf hate thread

Attached: ERQZxrQWoAETz82.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/newscomauHQ/status/1230290972589707264
abcnews.go.com/Health/slideshow/dwarf-woman-underwent-controversial-lengthening-surgeries-17842514/image-17842549
mobile.twitter.com/JDMorgan/status/1230573339795693571
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol?

link to the video? I've seen this a few times and I havent seen the video.

twitter.com/newscomauHQ/status/1230290972589707264
I just saw the vid, the most humane thing would be put that kid out of his misery instead of parading him on social media.

Remember the chao garden in Sonic Adventure? Where you'd pick up the Chaos and throw them against the wall until they'd cry? Then keep doing it to make them cry harder? Then put food 10 feet in front of them, only to pick up the food and give it to another Chao baby you liked better? Then throw it against the wall some more?

This fucking piece of shit subspecies gives me those same exact urges that I haven't felt since my childhood.

Bet the self-hating incels laughing at this kid look worse than this.

Attached: 422600A4-9FEB-4870-9A3D-8FA31D978B81.png (720x1019, 511K)

I actually was hoping the video was the mom berating him and calling him names on video. Anyone got anything like that?

I don't understand why would someone find this funny.

Thanks for the link. Seems to me just another fame/money hungry parent willing to parade their genetic mistake in front of the world. Wretched people

I have never seen a more punchable face in my whole damn life. The morality inside me just says killing it off is the right thing to do. No wonder why he gets bullied, it's as nature intended

On top of being a halfcast trash child he is also a dwarf. Poor kid really

People whose lives are so shit they have to lash out against the vulnerable

It's fucking hilarious though? I mean look at that little ugly-ass sausaged fingered pug-monkey hybrid. What don't you find funny about that?

You just need to go back.

Attached: Colon.png (1385x1086, 890K)

No, but I have an old VHS video of your mom getting passed around by a college basketball team. Maybe one of them is your real father?

What if that was you

Literally no one will ever love him. At some point even his parents will grow sick of that shit. He'll kill himself in his preteens and they'll get over him in a year tops (after milking it via gofundme first) and have a better-made child and move on happily.

Even if he makes it to be an adult, still, no one will ever love him. He'll never experience sex (with a human anyways), a kiss, even a warm embrace. Everyone for the rest of his life will point and laugh at him and never take him seriously. So he's better off dead, actually.

He killed the cops too??

probably just the angsty teens with no real friends or life who's only outlet is to lash at those who are more vulnerable. it's the only time they'll probably ever feel alive or some sort of 'power' in their lives

The only people who find this to be funny are guys who will still be virgins when they are in their 40's.....fact.

Depends. I'd probably just kill myself, wouldn't need a bully to tell me that.

Or just become a recluse and play video games and watch movies and shit for the rest of my life until I was done and then kill myself.

Actually probably can't even play video games on a normal controller with those baby penis fingers. So movies and tv until I convert from human-potato to actual potato

Because it is not funny. Some of the younger fags think it is edgy if they say they think it's funny and that's about it.

Attached: 1568662317338.jpg (2986x1397, 1.31M)

I knew this shit would be on b lmao.

Fucking reminds me of those kids from Akira.

I mean, it's kinda your fault if you let the kid outside around other kids with a fucking colostomy bag.

He is a nigger after all. Gotta start 'em young

how can you? look at that poor little sweet dwarf. kill yourself faggot

>(after milking it via gofundme first)
This isn't even a troll. It's a prophecy

touche

saddest think is, you can actually stretch the limbs and enforce a natural length of the bones and hence muscles and everything else will adapted too. But it's a legnthly, stepwise process that has to be blended in with the growth and the child will need to get its bones broken repeatedly which implies a good portion of their childhood will be spend in a wheelchair.

Attached: 1568666690655.jpg (1280x719, 274K)

Dwarves are humanoids too. Don't be mean to them, they just might nibble off your toes

Attached: 1452844258579.jpg (366x321, 34K)

Fucking monster. Kill it with fire

that's hydrocephalus, the kid in the picture is 5-6 years old

Attached: 1581274932864.jpg (205x211, 6K)

Inb4 he’s on the Ellen Show and meets Peter Dinklage for “inspiration”

Attached: F1E4EF4B-85E6-4A2D-A0ED-615C27C492A0.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

LOL i can't wait for the world to end. We humans are disgusting.

counter point: peter dinkledge, warwick davis, daniel baker

Anyone that laughs at this kid seriously has no soul. Is this as low humanity has sank? FML...

That is the problem, if abortion is not considered. Better put your kid through hell, than just try again.

The result of being a selfish mother:
having a dwarf child is a lot of fun!
>It's funny when you're not the dwarf.

Attached: 1557417043189.jpg (640x640, 88K)

They're fine because they have actually developed brains and learned how to live and use it to their advantage.

People who can't handle their differences should just off themselves

fuck you Cred Forums

Attached: ERPpxZ3XkAId-6E.jpg (961x1200, 120K)

are you autistic?

lol god i wish i could have you with me in a a full white room.

God damn how right you are. We all deserve to suffer. At least a few of us know it.

>Fucking monster. Kill it with fire

...tha's what your mum and dad begged the doctors to do after you were born, but the doctor looked at those losers and said "I couldn't possibly waste a perfectly good fire on a piece of shit like that"...LOL!!

Future serial killer alert. It starts with Chao abuse.

while we're at it the clubbed hands scream genetic disorder, meanwhile the femur length makes it impossible for it to be a dwarf

Attached: 1i5Kcv7.jpg (2048x1536, 892K)

Then make him eat bats and fight other mutant cunts.

Megamind needs to calm down and headbutt these bullies, u might as well use it for something

That kid is literally Zrucherg the Goblin. He STEALS souls, user

partially yes, but also this:
abcnews.go.com/Health/slideshow/dwarf-woman-underwent-controversial-lengthening-surgeries-17842514/image-17842549

and in Germany they do this procedure to kids and adjust their high to a natural level at each stage until they have stopped growing.

I like this guy

Grotesque

Attached: Dwarf Thrasher.webm (300x420, 1.75M)

Attached: hydrocephalus.jpg (638x479, 82K)

OP sounds like UNDERAGE CUNT

What is happening here?

its ded

He doesn't look that normal. Also he certainly doesn't have any abilities, he can hardly even reach the door handle for goodness sake

damn imagine god just fucking cursing you with that shit

cute. i'll take good care of him

Attached: Pedobear.png (100x184, 8K)

I wish that dwarf thing was in an all black room so no one would have to see that atrocity ever again

like many diseases it comes in levels of severity from a somewhat large head that almost goes unnoticed to a fatal level like in your pic

Attached: mild_hydrocephalus.jpg (646x960, 338K)

>tfw no working peepee for the rest of your life

imagine you have a dwarf child who also doesn't stop growing and likes to throw with poop.

Attached: murica2020.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Abominations like this are why post-birth abortions need to be a thing already

Negan wants to meet him mobile.twitter.com/JDMorgan/status/1230573339795693571

Attached: 1582236329026.png (1809x1231, 49K)

I have always hated dwarves, but this video broke my heart.... The poor thing....

Fuck you guys, I feel bad for him. If that was your son you might actually care

what's in it and do I need to watch it?

this

Less intelligent people are more likely to find it funny. Good thing to keep in mind when scrolling through.

He just cries his eyes out and is writhing with self-loathing and painful isolation and humiliation. Nothing spectacular or shocking. Just the epitome of human suffering.

this

Imagine being an UNDERAGE CUNT

this would have been detectable in-utero from the beginning of skull formation (because I'm right that it's hydrocephalus), whoever's son this is deliberately chose to have a disabled child

what should be done away with is the idea there's some moral demand to birth badly malformed children

Attached: 1581892046521.jpg (460x345, 22K)

Imagine being a 5 year old with a disability and your stupid whore of a mother is holding a camera in your face pretending shes suffering too. I hope that bitch is killed in the most inhumane way possible. Holy shit poor kid not only born a dwarf but born with the absolute shit tier mother. Id kill myself too if i was given that lotto ticket.

to me it looks more like a normal child who hasn't things going the way he wants.
but, yeah, the eternal circle of rebirth and suffering and shit.
in his life before he must have been a black basketball player who got shot in a brothel fucking two underage Mexican hookers or something close to that.

Funny, because the kid already looks like what happens when you get whacked in the head with a spiked baseball bat

Somewhat talented actors who managed to jump off the “playing one of the 7 dwarfs at Christmas” merry-go-round. Davis at least rather selfishly had two kids knowing they’d have all the same struggles as him, if not worse. He’s a cunt in my eyes.

The mother here has constantly filmed the reaction of her son hoping for viral fame like this and has finally managed to hit it. Cue TV appearances and free shit for a while until he’s forgotten about and it goes back to norm, except he’s got a new thing to be bullied for.

Everybody gets fucking bullied. It’s part of growing up (which of course I mean as a figure of speech in this case). Fucking deal with it and you might turn out to be a human being capable of dealing with the big bad world.

>What if that was you

Is that a question? Punctuate, numbnuts.

I knew this shit would be on b after I saw it on Facebook lol.

Fucker reminds me of the kids from Akira.

Attached: Takashi001.jpg (340x406, 17K)

Attached: 311121.jpg (225x350, 18K)

This. Only this.

>what should be done away with is the idea there's some moral demand to birth children in general

ftfy

He's probably Indian. You can tell by the way he doesn't understand basic English.

Why not just cut over the old scars?

I feel for the kid. but fuck that mom for posting his pain.

Holy based

Attached: negan-laughing-the-walking-dead.gif (300x169, 970K)

You're absolutely right about all those things. Karma is brutal. I don't think he will ever feel like a 'normal child' though- and I doubt he will ever have things going the way he wants. His mother is selfish for #1 giving birth to him and #2 exploiting him on social media

Everyone has to realise this is a 9 year old boy, yeah he looks weird and has a pretty unappealing appearance, but at the end of the day this is a human being, a little boy with feelings and ideas and adorations just like any other person, no matter what they look like. I feel most of these Anons are just getting on the bully bandwagon online hiding in their anonymity and contributing to cyber bullying. People just have to learn to accept each other and not go too far

Less aesthetic. Less attention grabbing.

ot make my statement more clear: only the "being black part" is what is being punished now.

Attached: nigger_tranny01.png (813x644, 1.13M)

I got bullied bad. When I was 12 this kid got his 20 year old cousin and his gang to jump me after school. I was suckerpunched from behind and kicked repeatedly in the face.

The thought of my mother, rather than comfort me, taking out a video camera to post that shit on the internet for everyone to see makes my stomach turn.

Agreed but also fuck the roastie mother using him for likes on social media

>please stop breeding so the 1% can replace you with people who don't ask difficult questions

ftfy

Attached: 1581778730478.png (1312x656, 550K)

It's never too late to abort such monsters.

Attached: 20200221_210052.jpg (820x1024, 338K)

Because if they're well-hidden no one's going to notice them

He may have been a black guy who made fun of white kids for being "short", "ugly", "not being able to slam dunk" or "being soft"... Anyway, I knew a kid just like this when I was younger. He was repulsive but he ended up getting molested by a priest. I kind of felt bad for hating on him later on.

Sorry user. I feel your pain.

Of course you would because you’re a weak sellout faggot bitch who thinks outer appearance means so much. I bet you’re not much to look at yourself though

The reality is there are many people with disabilities and deformities who live good lives with loving friends and family and who contribute a lot to society , more than faggots like you, that’s for sure

While I admire your intent, most of the people on this board are living in a personal hell they've invented through their shitty decisions and personalities. All they want to do is see someone more miserable than them, even if they have to make someone miserable.

tl;dr do you know where you are?

NOOOOO NOT THE DWARFERINO! NOT THE HECKING MIDGET WIDGET!

Attached: 8B7EC541-4061-4C37-9660-F05E7046520F.png (228x221, 8K)

The freinds are in it for the make a wish vacations

Attached: 1581078666521_1.webm (888x378, 1.86M)

Outer appearance is important when it comes to judging someone's general capabilities.

>I kind of felt bad for hating on him later on.
When I was caught downloading free stuff my layer was a dwarf and he was damn good.

I got off the hook by signing some "won't do it anymore, promise" letter plus paying 200 bucks.

What a horrifying little mess that is

Attached: images (65).jpg (554x553, 35K)

Heres your (you). Go tell your discord “friends” you triggered a liberal epic pwn style.

Then kill youself.

Attached: 1581041990939.webm (360x638, 1.84M)

>implying the 1% doesn't want you to have a shitload of children so the government can hold them as collateral towards the federal trust, regardless of their intelligence or ability

You're absolutely right user. You're definitely useful and cared about despite your disability and everyone around you definitely doesn't think of you as a nuisance/ freak whatsoever. You might even just have sex some day little guy! Just gotta wait for the right girl who appreciates you for who you are on the inside. :-)

Attached: 1580728304133_1.webm (360x640, 1.9M)

I hate to see children used like that by a parent and then bullied by pieces of shit. That's an extra level of cruel that little boy shouldn't suffer. To all you edgelord incel faggots saying this kid should die, have even a healthy child and tell me you could say the same shit.

I can't imagine being as retarded as you. They're permanent.

Heres your (you). Go tell your discord “friends” you triggered a liberal epic pwn style.

Then kill youself.

Attached: 1580875360788.png (708x800, 54K)

Post a timestamp of your house that you own or youre just another larp faggot pretending you arent as miserable.

Obligatory not OP btw.

its funny because he is 9 years old, kid does not understand what suicide even means probably

someone has to

what?

Which state? That's a good price for a lawyer.

At least you can always be yourself at Walmart.

Learn to reply reddit fag. I know this is more attention than youve gotten all week but chill.

Attached: 2A573D64-4DA3-47FF-B29E-AC98F2ADEB70.jpg (474x567, 50K)

Sounds like me. We'll be free. Leaving this earth is liberating.

What happened? I'd prefer to read the spoilers then watch the video. Like the woman on the exercise leg mahine whose legs become like kangaroo. tooo much.

Attached: 1576398490901.gif (700x764, 775K)

sauce on this thot plx

we're talking Germany here. which IS almost some sort of Murican state if you think about it.

ALWAYS befriend the disabled kids. Free make a wish vacations, cut in front of every line at every themepark. Then when they're all used up and about to croak, drop 'em

He just cries and buries his head in shame in the car seat. It's not gross, exactly. It is just very depressing.

The kid is 9. I didn't know anything at that age either. In hindsight, it was better that way. You realize just how horrible this planet is over time.

Well, stop starting World Wars then.

ffs this is life. move on.

I'll be damned. Wish I had gotten arrested there instead of USA... ;)

Whore mother begs for attention using son’s disability. More grotesque than a backwards legs video.

bullying is no joke

i got bullied a little bit back in high school for being shy and quiet, noting too serious but I still remember the piece of shit assholes who did it. it never leaves you.

the kids probably crying because his mother is fucking recording him and posting it to all of social media, so many better solutions, the mother is borderline retarded.

I mean ones growing up with a parent exploiting their disability. You just grew up with parents who dont care. Consider yourself lucky

thank u for posting and adding to the convorsation

Attached: no-24183-useless-man-now-with-clothing-this-man-contributes-38772386.png (500x593, 165K)

Their meeting is going to be like this.

Attached: Rb0SaG6.jpg (780x975, 140K)

You were probably a fag

>pretending you fit in.

Oh user...

Hahaha what the fuck
You okay dude?

I’m loved and cared about by my close family. And I’ve already had sex. 2 times but that’s better than 0.

Fact is many disabled people are superior to abusive people like you. I worked for a company who assisted people with disabilities and health issues and related and these are some of the most beautiful contributing amazing people I ever met

K ill assume you still live at home and are miserable. Got it

Going back to school the next day with my face all messed up was bad enough nevermind everybody in the world. Other kids lost their shit with excitement because fights at my school were very rare. Humiliating.

But it built me as a person. The slightly uncomfortable fake front tooth I now have is a constant reminder that I need to stand up for myself.

Don't worry user, you're worth way more than that kid. He's just a breathing potato, you're a man

You always need two to start a barney. WW II was unavoidable given how Germany has been treated after losing WW I.
And having been treated relatively good, (except for the mass rape by Soviet soldiers) after losing WW II it's kinda guaranteed Germany will not be the reason for a third round.

Attached: 1580678005099.jpg (604x462, 104K)

>oh user...
Why do redditors talk like fags

I’m not larping though . Yeah some disabled people have it really tough but many are contributing more and better people than you worthless Cred Forums bullies . Now you should be the ones to take a gun right now and blow your head off or brains out . NOT these precious children and unique individuals .

Kek.

You would know faggot. This has probably been commonplace since before you were born and “behindthememe” taught you something

Yikes sweetie have sex

you're welcome.

>>munchausen by proxy

Youre either a fucking retard or cant comprehend a chain of 3 comments. I was agreeing with you.

Yikes sweetie. Get married and have kids, own a house, and not question what youre gonna do when mom and pops die.

It might take two to tango, but it only takes one to piss off a bear.

And yeah, 'Merika will be.
We've taken your place as the shit-starters of the world.

yikes sweaty a girlfriend

Is that a goat?

Fuck you.
Just saw the vid, and I have such sympathy for the kid - and everyone who's ever been or is being bullied.

Stop taking your self-hatred out on others. Stop ruining people's lives for cheap laughs. Become a decent human being instead.

Look, it's a Cred Forumscel recycling insults!

Attached: Bleh+bleh+bleh+keep+guns+_77013590c79ab4ac689b6ad800837fd8.jpg (960x960, 135K)

link?

Just make sure you don't lose, cannot recommend that.

Attached: 1580993883140.jpg (480x427, 46K)

i bet ur mom triple gay

Good on you user. Glad things are working out for you

Know that someone staying up way too late in California is thinking about you and throwing you an air high-five right now!

there isn't a snowflakes chance in hell that would ever be me, last I checked I wasn't born a freak. fuck you and the weak point you tried to make

I don't go there schizo

So what do you got? As long as you're not a dwarf you still count as a human

Thank you buddy I throw one up for you too . I know you not a bad guy deep inside

Getting off on the sadness of a child makes you absolutely soulless. If that’s the way you feel when you see this then make the world a better place by suiciding ASAP please

>kid crying
>whining about commiting suicide
>accuses mum of doing nothing
>instead of comforting, mum films and provides commentary on why bullying should stop
No wonder we had the stolen generation. These fucking boongs are shit parents jfc

And I was never speaking for myself or for all disabled people.

You could be struck with a complex disorder right now. I wish you would be it would teach you some lessons. But you’d prolly just kill yourself you are a weak submissive bitch

Dwarves are good luck, and fuckin' cool. Fuck that ho

why don't you suicide instead you god fucking pussy shitting faggot tears out your fucking eyes cry over every broken cripple

>he'll never experience sex
Hookers are legal in Australia tho

A.) guarantee you look 10x more hideous than this 9 year old but will never admit it.

B.) have a family, 2 cars, a house, 2 kids and i see you as an inferior human being. Unlike you though i dont go out of my way to make fun of you until you feel the need to step out of line.

Btw pic related

Attached: F1661DD8-97BC-45BD-99F3-5F85A304EA05.jpg (320x274, 23K)

>blow your head off or brains out
He talks like a retard.

Attached: 1577567165129.jpg (650x843, 389K)

You’re most definitely the biggest pussy IRL. faggot

I feel euphoria for crying at the video. I'm soulless according to you.

Digits dont lie, but atleast hes coming from a good place. I just dont think reading comprehension is a strong suit

oh shit an actual dwarf on Cred Forums

how's the weather down there

He can have more money and girls than us.
Its all about marketing.

Im 6’2 lmao..

>Unlike you though i dont go out of my way to make fun of you until you feel the need to step out of line.

Attached: onions.png (800x750, 106K)

Cope faggot

Hollywood is interested

Fuck you cunt, post your real name and address and I’ll come around and put you out of yours

Looks like you’re the one coping, dipshit. Better tell your whole retarded family about how you made a fag out of yourself on the internet as usual.

Attached: B1C94A7D-346C-4BF3-9AEA-B2B9B76C413D.jpg (720x532, 22K)

All you told me is you're in a shit ton of debt, that's nothing to brag about. In that case. In terms of net, a highschooler making minimum wage is worth more than you fiscally.

Post your real name and address and I’ll come around and see how long you keep laughing for while I rip your nail out with a pair of pliers

No debt tho. Cope retard. Not everyone lives off neetbux and minwage

Sure manlet

You anti socials are so pathetic

K. Lmaoo, go tell your friends you won Internet today, we both know you’ll fall asleep thinking about this.

cope

Post your real name and address and see if that’s what you really think you cuck. I bet you’re inbred and your fucked up inbred genes turned off your ability to sympathize.

>The only people who find this to be funny are guys who will still be virgins when they are in their 40's.....fact.
I'm a 41yo virgin and don't find this funny

>fite me irl

UH OH, SERGEANT BADASS ALERT

I REPEAT WE GOT A TOUCH GUY

When you have to pretend you aren’t

Attached: C645406C-67A3-4CC4-BF5A-CBC5B701ED0C.jpg (332x298, 21K)

Post your real name faggot and see what real life people think of you. You sad sack of shit! See how you like to be bullied motherfucker.

You scare no one soiboy

Attached: soy.jpg (323x412, 40K)

Fuck you you fuck stick, post your real name and address and May a Molotov cocktail will do the same for you.

So you just took option 2 like most of the faggots here?

What a little fuckin retard LOL

And he’s AUSTRALIAN too—talk about a double whammy.
How are there actually people who are PROUD of being Australian? I mean, what have Australians ever done? Aside from butcher the language with that backwards, drunken dialect they refer to as “English” and get ass raped by the krauts as Winston Churchill’s meatshield in WWI?

Attached: 63A780D0-913B-4B36-A509-742D0ADAE59F.png (324x663, 254K)

You’re a simpleton

Post your real name and address and we’ll see what people think of you other fucker. Perhaps not your outsides... but your insides.

Post your real name mother fucker. Perhaps you can donate your brain to science because you obviously aren’t using it. And then when we invent time machines the first thing we can do is go back and terminate you.

Check the "nigger hate" threads. It's 75% black "parents" insulting / neglecting / assaulting their children, usually toddler age and under.

lol

Deep breaths, it's gonna be okay big boy. Try all you might, you're still the same loser who was bullied back in school. Not a thing has changed

The interesting thing is that his mum has been posting stuff about him being bullied for at least half a year, this isn't new, it's pretty fucked up that she keeps videoing her son crying and pretty much using it for internet attention though

kek neegan is a pedo. i knew it

Attached: disgust.gif (220x220, 103K)

Hairy Pepe

Post your real nMe and address you shit stick. There’s nothing wrong with him you savage cunt. It’s the bullies who have the mental disorder and perhaps if we could detect bullying in the womb you wouldn’t be here right now instead.

>Is that a goat?
Yes. When pregnant goats are deficient in vitamin A, the offspring often have these facial deformities.

Attached: 1558880859020.gif (399x369, 39K)

Yeah that’s hilarious!!! Post your real name and address so I can come around and do it to you. I need a good laugh and you need a good whack with a stick.

why aren't you coping

I see you harbor a lot of insecurities and are projecting on this kid right now. You're the worst kind of person.

Come at me boomer. My name is Hugh. Hugh Mungus.

Fuck the midget

Correct. Post real details and we can’t sort out bullying from the cunts hiding behind monitors

Moar!!!!

Literally or figuratively

Not the user you're responding to, but it's just not funny. It's like if you told me to look at that bright-ass, deformed, dimpley orange over there. Okay, it's there, but it's not funny or anything.

Maybe she did comfort him and she’s at her wits end... her son is wanting to kill himself and she asking for help because the school isnt doing shit.

Post your real name and address... it’s not too late for you either my friend.

Can't tell if that's the top of your head or your ballsack. Either way that's based.

You seem really upset boomer. The kid is a fucking abomination and has deserved to die since he was born. He's a waste of space and resources and is of no real use or worth to anyone. It's a blatant fact. You need to get over it, you old boy. What a fucking crybaby. I'd wreck your weak ass easily.

Big man over here kill yourself lol

kek

Attached: 22499140_10155849341259766_6032119691213586648_o.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

KILL YOURSELF

This is Cred Forums you weak faggot hahahhaahha

Nothing to be proud of. Coons make the country nothing but shit. Get rid of them, and then maybe I'd be proud to call this place home.

Attached: f63.jpg (600x579, 39K)

You hilarious motherfucker. Post this on your Facebook page and we’ll see how it goes. Don’t forget your real name and address so I can send you a little something.

People only feel sorry for him because he is a coon. If he wasn't, Noone would give a fuck.

It's like people don't know where they are

>this many people
>being THIS new

The absolute state of this basket weaving forum

Bet the moms proud of the attention from all the moral fags she got. bet she's gonna be fucked raw by all the beta faggots now

fuck off? And who uses facebook? Boomers kill yourself nigger you're on Cred Forums

A bunch of Onisions here

its about edgyness on the internet by people that loose at real life

welcome to Cred Forums

Good, you e been paying attention. Real name address on a Facebook post. Let’s get it started.

Post your reply on your Facebook page you dumb cunt and we can take it from there. Otherwise fuck off you irrelevant cum stain.

Paedophiles

Anonymous pussy.

nothing to hate in midgets, op is a fag

You're user too?

Necrophiliacs Anonymous member right here. Hang out at the cemetery waiting for a fresh date. Still gets rejected.

idiot

sage

Why project fellow user? :)

Correct, but I’m not a pissy faggot who says edgy shit to get a laugh that I wouldn’t say in real life.

>
You're still user and shit talking tho? Keep going though it's hilarious to see you sperg out on an user image board. :)

Kek.

Hope you get CaronaVirus

Oof that's a hard one to beat kek I['m so offended you can't tell right now but I'm frustrated right now. :)

Edge on Cred Forums is cool and funny i guess. Even tho its an user image board??? People need to grow up

Go back to red dit nigger

gonna be a centrist here and say both of you are autistic faggots, internet big man, and gay edgelord.

No.

Attached: 1582199225710.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

nigger

I assume there is porn involving colostomy holes bags etc. Not just scat porn but colostomy users specifically?

Attached: Internettoughkid.jpg (600x777, 47K)

We don't find it funny. We find your faggotry and prudery kinda funny.

Attached: 580b57fbd9996e24bc43be61.png (600x375, 58K)

This is how the antichrist was born
Kill it with fire

You are nothing more than a worthless piece of shit for posting this. What happened in your life that you get pleasure from seeing pain and suffering in a child? You’re way low and exemplify what is wrong in this world, you should be euthanised.
Kys

no u

>loose

Ha ha ha. You mad, isn't?

You amuse me more than the dwarf.

Attached: DimjRPbWkAAkWNy.jpg (1199x1200, 171K)

I think you've made 3 threads on this because you resent the pity he gets while nobody gives a fuck about your miserable existence.

facebook!

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Those are 3 differents anons. Lrn2read.

Y'all got played. He's 18 or 35 years old

Attached: IMG_20200221_230703.jpg (749x895, 117K)

Attached: IMG_20200221_230658.jpg (946x2048, 240K)

He rich now. He gansta.

4 threads now. and I highly doubt it's organic. It's one shithead, guaranteed

You need to go back

It's organic. I will make one right now.

Go fucking die you faggot sjw.

Fuck you, do they even say sjw anymore ? I just got out of prison I d fucking KAY.

As many other suffering animals, the kid should be put to sleep, grant his wish, he will not stop being deformed any time soon.

Kek, I am sure he killed himself for being black.

ah this sweet sweet existential pain, feel the hate flow through you.

Life is pointless, you'll disappoint everyone around you, losing everything you'll ever own.

>australian
>dwarf
>speaks like a retard
>aye jost wont to smock my head onto gloss
He should fucking do it, he may get famous or rich, but he will be a dawrf with a big head and a small penis for the rest of his life.

Attached: IMG-20200219-WA0040.jpg (1280x1280, 168K)

Is the mum abo? Frankly don't like bullying even though I never really dealt with it personally, feel sorry for the kid though. He'll have a difficult life as it is,he should be able to get an education without being treated like shit. Hope he grows up and achieves something worthwhile instead of just another shit human,we have enough of those. At this rate he'll just become at best an incel, at worst a serial killer

dwarves are actually pretty hung, something about their cartilage synthesis

i love this place
prior to this thread there was a whiny/trolly/coypasty one accusing us of being bad bad bullies
this little guy looks like a hollywood actor
he'll make it if he's not a faggot

Attached: 1401608382433.gif (400x225, 1.76M)

Hookers still get to choose who their customers are though, if he survives childhood that cunts gonna have skin so thick a fat chicks legs will be jealous

>i'm hurting, mommy livestreams me on social media
you wonder why he's weak

Attached: 1493266518282.png (602x446, 112K)

Edgy OP and his "Go back to reedit" mined assholes. 12y olds trying to act tough and cool. Stupid idiots. The kid is suffering, and you hate it because of that!!?
You guys are a virgins, ugly without self-esteem or father left you as a kids, also virgins. idiots

Fuck you if you think this is funny. Just a little miserable kid trapped in a fucked up body. He hurts the same as you do. Anyone who has ever been bullied knows how shitty it is and if you can't empathise then you're the fucked up one.

Also fuck the mom for putting this on social media.

What about their dicks? I watch dwarf porn from time to time, their girls are thick and can take some dicking, but guys on the videos had fat and short dicks.

Not funny this time

Attached: C13E619A-B5FD-4093-9ADB-D842835926CD.jpg (473x1024, 56K)

>Cred Forums
>not laughing at a crying midget who probably smells like steamed vegetables

*Miserable little abbo nigglet.

Why is it so dirty looking???

They really keep a tan going in Australia

what race is he? weird brown skin tone with blonde hair. is that some sort of mutation as well as his dwarfiness?

Attached: mfw1403945399427.jpg (600x600, 39K)

go back to le reddit

Looks like the mother snorted some cum puddle

Idk but she's a fucking cunt. Feel bad for the kid both for the bullying and having this bitch as a mother

What gets me is all people here who think being a piece of shit to some one makes them strong or tough when in reality its a gutter sub human trait. Then have the audacity to call black people niggers 2 minutes after acting like a sub human piece of shit. Kill yourselves your brains defective

bulling will make him stronger and prepare him for adult life. He will be a badass little mofo. With that punchable face he needs all the training he can while still young.

Attached: 1452884315937.jpg (620x417, 61K)

Real life is not a fucking anime you ridiculous fucking cunt...shut the fuck up

Thanks Obama!

Have sex

You want their home address so you can do what? Nothing? Cool underhanded threat from a complete faggot, stay mad buttfag

Have you tried...growing the fuck up? You exist in the present, why the fuck keep living in the past?

Attached: 1582005141533.gif (256x192, 1.24M)

cute subhuman

I locked on to your ip. Your fucked now kiddo. Imma fuck your dad and become your new dad faggot

Is that midget bitch sleeping on you?