How do you feel about sex dolls?

How do you feel about sex dolls?

I'm ordering one this week.

Attached: oqAxhq8.jpg (2000x3750, 850K)

Which doll?

Attached: D4187A05-8BBE-4A52-894C-0528C48A1251.jpg (683x1024, 92K)

bump

Attached: 57EB05FF-4103-485A-BDB5-659B61655CC9.jpg (2268x3024, 1.15M)

Attached: 1582146226680.png (921x767, 882K)

Attached: 18600771-4C79-4E5E-A9A2-7C24B65242AE.jpg (2268x3024, 1.17M)

162cm sinodoll s30 head with self heating and ultra soft vagina.
I wanted the s31 head and was torn between the two. After process of elimination I noticed more things about the s31 that I disliked.

Attached: f3bc6d04e930621495d7612c9dcf0cca_small.jpg (667x1000, 53K)

Attached: 2031C293-DBFC-479D-B96B-C89AA90A9C34.jpg (2268x3024, 1.04M)

Attached: visibleconfusion.png (688x1012, 256K)

Good looking doll

That’s a dead person

S31 head is nice. But The jawline is not great when seen from the side imo and looks way different depending in the makeup.

Attached: IMG_20200219_041842.jpg (805x952, 217K)

>self heating vagina
Is this actually a thing?

S31 head again

Attached: IMG_7257.jpg (981x1477, 377K)

Yeah hair and makeup make a big difference. Changing it up is one of the fun parts to owning a doll.

Attached: 4997117C-16B9-4C78-BC5C-8524AB22DC43.jpg (2268x3024, 1.31M)

Well, the whole doll self heats but is limited to the legs/feet, arms and head, also some extent of the torso heats but not around the breasts.
Ive heard it's a game changer.

Attached: IMG_7350.jpg (976x1432, 296K)

Attached: D514ED68-6452-4657-9933-E595DE0C4F9A.jpg (2268x3024, 1017K)

I agree. My current doll can sport many different looks. Dressing up and photography with my doll is one of my favorite things.

Attached: IMG_7227.jpg (1513x1482, 713K)

Another

Attached: B379134B-40DD-46DF-BA60-F2F6143E9B27.jpg (2268x4032, 1.7M)

Btw s30 head on left and s31 head on right in that pic.

Opinions?

Is that your doll?

Attached: xrmJJzV.jpg (1960x4032, 718K)

I'm sure it's a game changer. I had no idea they made dolls with heating elements in them now. Them being cold has always been one of the reasons I wouldn't get one (the other being storage). Does the doll just have a cord coming out of it and you plug that bitch into a wall socket or how does the heating work?

Yes

Attached: BA559693-D1A9-47D2-A669-DE1AD743FFA7.jpg (3024x3024, 1.58M)

Link to website?
I’m intrigued.

don't bother, unless you are diligent and upkeep and maintenance (oiling, cleaning after use, powering, etc) they are a pain in the ass. Plus they are heavy and awkward to move around. Storage is a pain as well since a good case is expensive, unless you want to have it sitting around in the open which is dumb if you have ANY kind os social life what so ever. Using them is like fucking a corpse, cold and lifeless.

Buy a good onahole (pocket pussy) instead, feels just as good and much easier to take care of and cheap to boot. You most likely wont have much interest in a large silicone doll after you nut as well, at least the onahole is easier to take care of.

If you insist on getting a doll, consider a fabric doll like -pic related- much cheaper, warmer to the touch, you can put an onahole in her and remove it for cleaning. litterally like a plush toy so just throw it in a rubber maid tote afterwards when your done. if the blank face is a turn off..you can buy face masks for this model.

talking from expiriance..I own both..and much prefer the stuffed doll over the more expensive silicone one. but overally just to bust a nut I ussually just use an onahole.

don't let the doll fags fool you, dolls are way more upkeep and awkward then they let on about. sure they are pretty..but most the photo's on the sites that sell them are done professionally and they most likely wont be nearly and nice to look at when you get one.

you can get a fabric doll at otonajp, or if you don't wanna import toydemon is good for a us retailer and an onahole there as well for the cheap.

Attached: fairy_doll_sitting_nono_type_a_black_long_hair__6_3.jpg (500x400, 34K)

The connection goes from the base of the head and into the center of the neck, so you will not have any cords hanging about. I am pretty sure the heating element is located within the head.
I have seen one of the heating heads and it appears that there is some sort of device on the lower back of the head which controls the heating and possibly is a port for recharging. I will do a more thorough review for you when I recieve the doll.

It gives the head an android appearance almost, I think it looks pretty cool and it is hidden easily by the dolls wig.
Obviously this can affect the cleaning process, however.

Attached: 0B1E0D4D-B3C8-43B3-BA53-5F3E3747BB1F.jpg (2267x3400, 1015K)

Op here I already own 2 dolls, this one will be my third.

Attached: EEvBawmXYAMdfBq.jpg (1365x2048, 212K)

Very nice, look forward to seeing more of your pics.

Attached: EEvBatxX4AIwmiH.jpg (1365x2048, 244K)

that's a great looking doll

Attached: DSC_0258 - Copy.jpg (2040x3060, 1.8M)

Also, silicone dolls require a lot less maintenance. Ive only had TPE before the one I am about to order.

Attached: IMG_5569.jpg (1004x1465, 475K)

Agreed, the 162cm/s30 combo is godsend.
Although, I cannot decide which eye color suits her best.
I was thinking blue or the light purple option. I am torn.

Attached: EEvBatzXkAEbHum.jpg (1365x2048, 209K)

Cant wait till i get my doll

where would one find the loli dolls?

Which doll are you interested in?

I am upset because most factories are currently closed while China sorts out the Corona issue, causing a delay in delivery times.

Attached: EIbKnGBWwAIAVYF.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

they are very realistic. both of those colors sound good, but i think i would go with blue

hgdoll is good

Attached: DSC_0272 - Copy.jpg (2160x3240, 1.77M)

Hgdoll website is best for that.

Attached: IMG_5820.jpg (1565x958, 449K)

just another Lars and the Real Girl instance

Yes, I think I will choose the light blue option. I feel it would be more versatile for more outfits.

Attached: IMG_7077.jpg (922x1383, 365K)

I have never seen that movie, ever since I got into dolls I keep telling myself to go watch it.

Attached: IMG_6921.jpg (922x1339, 376K)

yeah that's what i was thinking too. It would be cool if you could get both, but I'm not sure if you can change the eyes on silicone dolls

Attached: DSC_0337 - Copy.jpg (2160x3240, 1.67M)

One of the better dolls I've seen.
That belly button is very lickable..

You have the choice between mechanical or standard eyes with sinodoll.
Mechanical are best for positioning but cannot be changed, although you could try to use contact lenses. The plus of regular eyes on sinodolls is that you can buy other eyes to swap them out with, downside is that positioning is harder and you may need to remove and reinsert them.

Attached: IMG_7027.jpg (829x1343, 360K)

Attached: NhRQPlu.jpg (345x640, 188K)

Attached: sinodoll-162cm-e-cup-real-lovedoll-hyperrealistic-sexdoll-20.jpg (533x800, 34K)

I feel pretty good about them OP.

Attached: IMG_20200212_134230.jpg (4048x3036, 1.17M)

that's interesting. being able to position them is important

Attached: DSC_0739 - Copy.jpg (2040x3060, 1.82M)

pic related

Attached: IMG_7553.jpg (984x2029, 199K)

Yes I have seen that one.
Very expensive but ultra realistic, very nice. The Sasha face is perfection on that one.

Yes, I hope that one day sino make it so you can change out the mechanical eyes.

Attached: 038D007F-6B0C-42F3-BBC4-A9955C0D2005.jpg (2267x3400, 756K)

Attached: IMG_7108.jpg (798x1360, 303K)

Attached: EAJvqDLXkAEzwA4.jpg (1080x1620, 160K)

Attached: ENA92xuU4AApDTG.jpg (1476x2048, 440K)

you sure about buying it during the corona death virus event?

Bump

Sounds like everything is a bit delayed by 2 or 3 months

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-050342_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.18M)

>sex swing

That is a brilliant idea for a doll

Attached: IMG_260775630.jpg (2656x3984, 1.74M)

quesition, would you ever let yourself be cucked by ur doll? make movei of her with black man?

Attached: 1491033817552.png (780x278, 65K)

I dated a chick that kinda looked like that

Attached: Kitten139.jpg (600x800, 80K)

Attached: VlR6h0u.jpg (1530x2722, 349K)

Attached: sinodoll-162cm-e-cup-real-love-doll-realistic-sexdoll-09.jpg (533x800, 27K)

I have never had a doll before. I don't even know if I will have sex with her. I think i'm just going to hold her and cry on her shoulder.

no studs?

That's fine. Dolls make for great companions if thats what you need. I actually don't fuck my dolls a lot, mostly photography and for cuddles tbh. Sex is amazing tho, not gonna lie.
Excited for the fleshlike like vagina that sinodolls have. Apparently it feels like fucking jelly or something incredibly soft.

Side note It's kind of like having a pet, they don't talk to you but love you unconditionally.

Attached: sinodoll-162cm-e-cup-real-love-doll-realistic-sexdoll-15.jpg (533x800, 25K)

Nah, ruins the whole foot fetish thing for me.

I can stand her with shoes on and something for her to lean on, but too much of that will obviously stress the TPE out.

Attached: 6SHghx6r.jpg (1456x2995, 469K)

>You most likely wont have much interest in a large silicone doll after you nut as well
This. If you think you want a doll go fap first and if you still want it immediately after than you probably legit want one.

I love busting a nut and then cuddling with my doll.
After sex cuddling is healthy as fuck.

Attached: sinodoll-55cm-torso-with-arms-realistic-sexdoll-real-love-doll-08.jpg (533x800, 36K)

I need to cuddle her and talk to her and stuff. What kind of stuff should I be looking at for spraying aromas onto her clothing? oxytocin or something.

This looks amazing. Were can you buy something like that?

Just regular perfumes or perfumes with pheromones in them I guess.

Idk what perfume I use on my doll, but whenever I use it I get so fucking horny cuddling her. Perfume on dolls definitely adds a lot to the realism if thats what you are looking for.

Attached: sinodoll-155cm-j-cup-real-love-doll-hyperrealistic-sexdoll-05.jpg (800x593, 35K)

Its available on catdoll.club Maybe you can get em on aliexpress. or some regional amazon. regional sellers might not have these just yet.

Check out catdoll . club

Attached: sinodoll-158cm-b-cup-lovedoll-sex-silicone-doll-11.jpg (485x799, 28K)

It will probably be alot of fun experimenting with different perfumes for her. I have this pain in my chest. It is a permanent ache that really, i've had since i was just an infant. Having experienced some relationships and sex in my life. It really hasn't satisfied my need. I'm going to create an imaginary world inside of her and escape into it.

she thicc

ugly
loser
no friends
bullied in school
micropenis
pedophile
faggot
?

show vagina

I don't think it is worth waiting for gynoids. Those should take quite a while to become refined to the point that their animation provides adequate cospa.

Fair warning for perfumes, do not get that shit on her skin if she's TPE -- the alcohol in the perfume will damage her material quite significantly. Put it on her clothes and her hair, yes, but not her skin.

Also, I highly recommend buying knock-off oil perfumes. Significantly cheaper, like $2 per 1ml sample, so you can buy a shitton of different scents and find the one you want and those 1ml bottles will last you a long time too.

Thanks for the advice user. I am getting a full silicone because of that kind of consideration, although I was planning on just adding the scent to the clothing. It would sure make me sad to damage her somehow.

Based fabricanon. What model is that? Only fabric doll I know of in detail are teddy babes

you take that back right now. It's not true at all.

My penis is above average in size!

I feel like buying one it's the last step on a series of bad decitions that ultimately will end in becoming a wizard. Because no, that you fucked a doll dosn't mean you had sex or aren't a virgin anymore. Those dolls are nothing more than a glorified masturbator.
If you want to be an incel for ever, it's the best thing you could buy, tho.

Make sure your mom doesn’t find it

Lol sounds like something a degenerate dollfag would do.

I don't think choosing to not get robbed by women rationing sex as a way to control men makes this a bad decision. Women use vibrators and fake dicks all the time and it's seen as empowering— clearly there's a double-standard, but don't let that stop you. However, using the doll as an excuse on why you won't work on yourself (not for her but for you) is the problem here.

Did that come from a new set from a past recent thread? If so then please post more.

Those are some valid concerns user. If its just for masturbation it seems pretty redundant cause you got a hand already. Get a dildo instead if you want an upgrade. These dolls are probably more of an oldfag thing. Youngsters should get out and have some meat girls. You can always go back to the dolls after you have seen for yourself all the good and bad.

>if the blank face is a turn off..you can buy face masks for this model.
Post examples. You have me interested.

No a vibrator/dildo isn't the same as a hyperrealistic doll. If you wanna compare male and female toys a vibrator is like a fleshlight, and a dildo like an fleshlight without batteries.
There are dolls for women, yes, those aren't any less degenerate either.

If you think having a relationship is "being robbed by women" you aparently never had a good one, thats sad. But be asured, that a real relationship is teamwork and sometimes you have to compromise, yes. But it's, if you found the right person, definetly worth it. There's nothing that can replace the genuine human connection between two loving adults.

And regarding the sex quantity, thats just a matter of the type of relationship. My wife, is also my submissive, unless she's physically unable to provide this service (e.g. she's really sick), I get to have sex whenever, however I like.

I can see how my post came off as bitter, I wasn't saying there aren't any high-quality women are out there. All I was saying is that if he wants to use that doll to avoid some shitty situations, he's more than welcome to without any scrutiny from anyone. Unfortunately, the real world doesn't work like that, and yes, there's a clear bias against men (especially single men) when it comes to using sex toys whether it be a sex doll or fleshlight.

Why do all their faces look wrong? Something weird about the ratio. They should model it after a real person instead of making up some weird anime face.

Tells you more about the demographic that buys these things than anything else.

This does bring to mind the other option of just going ahead and getting the doll. Continue to pursue real women at the same time. It's already an unknown whether or not you've found the right woman. If you truly have, chances are she will accept your doll as well.

if only i was living alone...

>buy case
>buy padlock
>lock door when having fun
Fixed.

my room is very small, plus people will question it.
i wish i could find something like a baribe with a hole in it.

The only thing more sad and lonely than being a socially isolated loser is being a socially isolated loser who owns a sex doll

only fun the first 3 month...

ok so when you finally move out, how do you hide the doll while moving it to your car trunk or something?

Your mom is going to find it, no matter how well you hide it. Her disgust, disappointment and sadness will be legendary.

Getting too close to real makes them run face-first into the uncanny valley. It's better to be slightly unrealistic but still very attractive.

Cringe af

I can't find a site cheap enough that is still reputable and high quality. I really don't want to spend $5,000.

What the fuck? You can find a good one easily for under $1,500...

I admit, I'm new to this. I'm also wary of getting ripped off.

You should be wary of getting ripped off, there are plenty of shady sellers out there that will take your money and send you some shitty toxic-smelling cancer inducing knockoff, but, that user is right, $1500 will get you a very nice doll from a reputable manufacturer.

I paid $1600 for pic related from HGDoll, and I love her.

There's a pasta that gets posted often that I never remember to save that has a bunch of reputable vendors. You can find solid dolls for as little as $1000 if you shop around, although obviously the nicer ones will cost you more. For $2500+ you can start looking at silicone instead of TPE, which is a much more durable material, albeit a little firmer.

Attached: Reborn 2.jpg (1944x2592, 1.95M)

This thread makes me very uncomfortable. what a time to be alive...

>mfw sexbots are a real thing in my lifetime

Attached: 1448407625419.jpg (250x238, 10K)