As the flame hissed from the mist a moth fluttered to my shirt with the words "TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING...

As the flame hissed from the mist a moth fluttered to my shirt with the words "TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING." Before landing by the light trying to find bearings. Right as I suggested it would, it flew into the burning wood.

Attached: Terrible-Human-Beings-e1488503589808.jpg (940x580, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atV-wZrBDkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll share my purpose with her. And give her more. Here words don't work as well. I'll make money for our burdens. Light up some senselessly scented incense mentioning blessings.

Someone may read what I've written and think "non-sense."
I'd love for you to rather think about non-sense.
Or I'd rather think about it.

The match is on fire. And the last lasts the longest. And I'm no match. The man has a match. And struck it, it lit. And burned his fingertips. Said "Better not forget."

Sinister blister on the wrist and her lips I never hit, but words did. Hit her then and it hit me now. I'm a bad man, the sad Sam song. It just goes on and has to be last in the past. But it still lasts.

If you were me you'd be dead by now

"Excuse me sir, where's the exit?" It was in a very tall, very foreign building filled with anything but stairs. He saw an elevator, but it didn't work.
Excused, was told to move towards the windows. And to the lobby doors, but still the only stairs there were from strangers.
So a prayer was said and later he was still dead, since the only effect it had was on the head. And while he slept people just kept stepping on anything mending.
A waning crescent of something that happens every night. Some say waning is just whining, but you're dreaming.
And in the lobby he saw himself eating just the crust of a croissant.

Lawless love, flawless run, stall if you wanna run in and get whatever you want. It's on us. It's on us. It's on us. It's on us.
Sincerely sinister administrator of medicine more than here, dear.
Dissapearly vanishing hand symbols from a pencil in my thumbs finger full.

Back to the addict I shot smack back at Stan
Hand in hand till I cannot stand while he's slammed
Panic isn't panning back. it's backwards
Into darkness pastures
Words slurred out of my mouth gargled
I don't think, I make sense

Religious obsessions with consequences from decisions. Possibilities reiterate everything relentlessly. "Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence" and repeat.

Bad man babbles on of Babylon completely lost on his lawn not saying he's to be pitied.

Running through the yard and garden filled with wonder. Touched bugs, wandered through and gathered torch flies and rolly pollys from suburbs.

My first memory was a dream, I think. It was in Maryland with family. I saw a massive wooden man outside the doors of the second story. Probably was blessed, maybe if I believe it its true.

Walk like a figurine
When you sleep. Quietly, you may not see. Angels praying. one by one singing. Creating my dreams. From 13 sets of wings.

I could hear the wind whir out the glass of the tower on the pier where snow lay below and the sun barely rose so gold set frozen in the horizon. Perfect.

Only a poet knows what a poet knows
They don't know how to expose it though
Because a poet speaks in ordinary codes
It was a metaphor for... I don't know

"There's always a third-person he thought to himself." He heard alone.

A cop calls my pencil plus paws skills artistic
Probably the no top H n' N encryption

Bite like a dog strikes and tear tendons
Fight like a god might be embarassed

Justified the just
I just wanna talk
I just wanna walk
I just wanna just

Just a juster
Just a little
Just a hit
Just do it

I wanna be a non wanna be i dont wanna be left around a house this house the house in front of me
God stops and pops pills with me filling joints and telling me im missing the point but wants a peice

Im a human, your an idea of a human
Not of face value cant eye it to guess
Read the words you speak in features looking at features of weak creatures

Limited primitive whim of them who call themselves them

Sheer confusion at the sight of truth
Sure its a lie and deny it
Did I remember it better than it was
Or was she really beautiful

Whats it like to be dissociated thoughts fly through dissapointed at the times you couldnt point right

Thats how it feels

youtube.com/watch?v=atV-wZrBDkw

God damn OP