This is a suicidal 9 year old who is harassed and bullied for their height. The reality is...

This is a suicidal 9 year old who is harassed and bullied for their height. The reality is, the last place a person with dwarfism wants to be is in a cancerous place like Australia and Europe. Australians and Europeans are the most cancerous abusive disgusting people on the planet earth. They are known for this kind of shit.

The manlet and blackpill shit actually originated from bitter miserable failed male diseased faggots in Europe and Australia who wanted to create an agenda. They hate themselves and wanna make others feel like abnormality when it’s truly themselves. Even short eurotrash aussietrash faggots will harass and abuse others on height LMAO these people are so cancerous. It’s an epidemic where these kind of people kill themselves, now THAT I support- Please, end yourselves for a much better world!

But when it comes to victims of these abusers like this child, it’s really heartbreaking.

ITS NO WONDER why these countries have high suicide rates and such high psych drug rates, especially among the abusers.

I AM SO EXTREMELY HAPPY WHAT THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE, THEY ARE DOMINATING THESE ABUSERS. FUCKING THE ABUSERS MOTHERS HAHAHA. SOON EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA WILL BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WHICH WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE IN ISLAM YOU DONT HARASS OTHERS BASED ON HEALTH OR HEIGHT OR ETC HOW THEY WERE CREATED BY GOD.

READ THE STORY OF THE COMPANION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD NAMED JULAYBIB

Attached: E0983E33-F94C-422F-BB24-D1B24B1431A2.jpg (632x851, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0faaRIW1bJo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0faaRIW1bJo

May god destroy the aussies and eurotrash and make them Islamic nations very soon

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, if this kid's a big pussy and offa himself because he's bullied then that's weeding out the weak genes.

Kids will often say shit like this because they can't handle their frustration, it's whether he actually does it or not that really matters.

He should join a tribe of white pygmies in central Africa

Snitch

why do I care if your heart breaks, it's like a tree that falls in the forest that I cannot hear.

Midgets are barely half human

We're all connected and agents of causality.

You sound like child molester Arabs

Or butt hurt black rejects

Isis faggot

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Arab scum

Attached: 1578310301580.jpg (768x655, 50K)

You prey on vulnerable people and harass them, that’s how terrible your life is . You’ll get it in the end . Hey what you deserve

I would encourage the kid to rise above it but you know...

You do care, that’s why you responded bitch. You heard my heart break and you know it. You are a sensitive person with a good heart. Now suck my dick bitch and help me feel better

Go back

Back where ?

In actuality I don’t wish any ill will toward you I pray for you . Hope you get humbled . You cause problems and make people worse

Blow it out your ass

Attached: 6b260ff7-e344-4095-b96d-d8cbbd3c21ce.png (853x960, 278K)

kill yourself you psuedo-depressed faggot

This is a suicidal 9 year old who is harassed and bullied for their height. The reality is, the last place a person with dwarfism wants to be is in a cancerous place like Australia and Europe. Australians and Europeans are the most cancerous abusive disgusting people on the planet earth. They are known for this kind of shit.

The manlet and blackpill shit actually originated from bitter miserable failed male diseased faggots in Europe and Australia who wanted to create an agenda. They hate themselves and wanna make others feel like abnormality when it’s truly themselves. Even short eurotrash aussietrash faggots will harass and abuse others on height LMAO these people are so cancerous. It’s an epidemic where these kind of people kill themselves, now THAT I support- Please, end yourselves for a much better world!

But when it comes to victims of these abusers like this child, it’s really heartbreaking.

ITS NO WONDER why these countries have high suicide rates and such high psych drug rates, especially among the abusers.

I AM SO EXTREMELY HAPPY WHAT THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE, THEY ARE DOMINATING THESE ABUSERS. FUCKING THE ABUSERS MOTHERS HAHAHA. SOON EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA WILL BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WHICH WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE IN ISLAM YOU DONT HARASS OTHERS BASED ON HEALTH OR HEIGHT OR ETC HOW THEY WERE CREATED BY GOD.

READ THE STORY OF THE COMPANION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD NAMED JULAYBIB fuck niggers fuck children fuck women

God bless you brother I wish the best for you

READ THE STORY OF THE COMPANION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD NAMED JULAYBIB

>*ahem*
FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK OP

Attached: 1CC942E5-F6F0-4DB9-AA87-86F7090D8D4A.png (800x434, 263K)

Some goat fucker is angry his friend got drone striked? How are you dominating us when we are kicking you out by the bus loads and foiling all your silly "terror attacks". Can we unleash America on the rag heads for oil again?

Lol faggot come to Straya we'll drop ya.

Beautiful message, I hope someday niggers and sandniggers will go extinct in a conflict between themselves, or in some hood shootout, just where they belong

fuck off with your cringe to failbook or some other cancer faggot.

Attached: 1450445881580.gif (150x148, 930K)

Zoomer. Why did you reply? Edge lord days?

Kys faggot

Kill it with fire.

Hey there buddy, did you make this bait all by yourself? Let's go hang it on the fridge together.

>IN ISLAM YOU DONT HARASS OTHERS BASED ON HEALTH OR HEIGHT OR ETC

No, islam instead inflicts disability on starving people, by chopping their fucking limbs off when they were just trying to survive. Very progressive. I'll give you this though, you just made the UK voluntarily vote for its own economic destruction via islamophobia, and since I'm Irish I actually find that funny.

Well played.

shut up nigga nigga jump jump

It’s got nothing to do with it being in Australia. It’s simply got to do with the kids he’s surrounded by at school and most importantly their age. I highly doubt anybody here has ever actually attended a primary school where they were completely safe from other students, from being bullied to just simple name calling. Tell me where that school is on this planet?

It really seems like some Aussie got to you in some way or another.. just know that like every other country, you get shitty people as well as good people.
We’re not all bad.

Also muslims aren’t doing anything to Australia, what do you mean? Have you ever been to Australia? They drive cabs and work at 7/11. I know, I used to manage a taxi rank when I was younger and hire them.

As for Aussies supposedly picking on you for being short, whoever teased you about your height, they don’t represent all Australians. I couldn’t care less if you’re short, means nothing to me mate.

Also you’re sort of contradicting yourself by talking so much shit about Australians when the kid himself is Australian. Are you separating him from how you view Australians because of his disability?

oh hey look you actually have 4 threads for this. fuck off already cunt

chart of truth

Attached: jeje.png (2560x1166, 48K)

he's correct though; llok at thomass mann for example with the tin drum, in which he implicitly mocked pre ww2 germany via his homeland embodiment as a 'dwarf'.

europeans are not very intelligent on the whole. it is a miracle how they have risen after the dark ages.

i bet he would have been killed in china

I dont get your point. I'm 1.60m and a eufag...what exactly are you trying to say?

>muh imaginary sky daddy
end yourself

Attached: 1536178292366.jpg (384x549, 59K)

Attached: 1580468541024m.jpg (829x1024, 128K)

Attached: 1578499061481.jpg (312x162, 13K)

Found the arab manlet

> America: having a bullying induced school shooter, like, every week.
> American: Australia and Europe have a problem with bullying
Sure bud, you can project all you want. But it's you nation that's the real problem.

It's a shame what's going on with this kid but I guess he'll just have to tough it out. I hope he grows confident to the point where the insults will no longer bother him.

That being said:
> OP
> Defending manlets
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO. WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?!

Imagine being beta male cuckhold Europe who produces nothing of value and having to co exist with the US which results in Europe always looking inferior (they are, they can’t even compete making a fucking union and rely on the America’s advancement in medical technology and research). Why do public streets always smell like piss and shit in a lot of places over there?

Why is it brown

Your a fucking psycho. Got beat women into submission with your ideals somewhere else.

i hope he kills himself so we dont see this ugly facetard never again

TLDR; nine year old midget finds out life is hard, makes the news. OP attributes hard life to Europeans.