What's it like to be a nigger who can't tolerate weather under 75 degrees fahrenheit

What's it like to be a nigger who can't tolerate weather under 75 degrees fahrenheit

Attached: based shovel.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

Nigger it’s cold
You’re not some hard ass for standing in the sunlight in winter wearing jeans and a tee shirt.
It is cold, it is uncomfortable. Many people do not adjust to it because they live in places with extreme temperature shifts such as most of the northern Midwest, where summer can hit the 100’s and winter can drop to -30 without windchill.

Take a person from California where I’m pretty sure it never drops below 50 and bring them to Indiana right about now where above freezing is considered a warm day, watch them freeze, because they’re just not used to those temperatures

Attached: 5520BB48-DDAB-4816-A535-CD9CFEB9686C.jpg (640x378, 72K)

>from california
explains it all, your body has become a democrat nigger
it will be good for you to live in indiana and change your ways

It appears you can't read, just like a nigger. He said take a person, not that he is from Cali himself you goon.

Attached: 1581463146265.jpg (403x408, 20K)

Ive lived in a place where its -30c in the winter for 25 years and i still hate this shit. I like snow hate the cold.

I like how people here dress in arctic shit for 50 degree weather. But then we're used to 90 degree weather with near 100% humidity. Not sure if I'd prefer that (and hurricanes) or dealing with snow tbh, fam.

I also lived in similar conditions. I actually don't mind the cold (other than for heating bills); it's the crappy driving conditions that I can't stand.

Yeah, we had a hard freeze here a few years back. Shit sucked. Especially since no one (myself included) knew how to deal with it while driving. We just all drove about 10mph.

t.brainlet

based pepe

>leaf
my skin be whiter than sour cream on a cold witch's ass. like this morning in an icy shithole i live in

He posted like a faggot, so it was implied

That guy is hot

Its hilarious when you go to a niggers house and they keep it at 80° because they dont pay for the gas

I live in NC and we have similar weather. It's funny when northerners come down here and laugh at us for not knowing how to drive in the snow. It's also funny to watch them slide all over the road and wonder why they haven't seen salt trucks or plows.
When you're not used to hurricanes, it can seem weird to watch people prep for them. One of my friends from Chicago laughed and said "It's just some rain and wind. You guys are pussies." He wasn't laughing when a tree split his car in half and he was out of food and water for a week.

Attached: Cheers.gif (500x211, 991K)

The south sucks ass. Esp North and South Carolina..I'd rather be cold then live in either state. Northerners can still drive better in the winter with or without salt on the road. Southerners can't drive for shit.

kek what kind of retard doesn't take a hurricane seriously

I was born in Miami, worked in driveways year round doing mobile detailing. Now I live in the North and work on hvac shit. It's no different, stay outside 15-20 minutes and you get used to it, just like hopping into a cold swimming pool. The only real difference is driving and that can be fixed by not having a bitch ass vehicle.

Attached: Why.png (1190x893, 1.49M)

I'm from San Diego moved to south dakota about 11 months ago and I'm fine

Most of california is Republican dumbass its just the major cities that make it a blue state

I drove a light weight little car with regular skinny wheels, and no traction for years, and passed all kinds of big ass 4 wheel drives that were stuck in the snow. 4WDs give people unwarranted confidence, you still have to know how to drive in the snow.

Who the fuck uses fahrenheit? are you retarted?

Closeted faggot

Indeed

you're a damn good american sir

first worlders, you wouldn't understand since you're from india. You need to learn to shit in a toilet before you learn first world units of measurement

>the us
>first world

Attached: get a load.jpg (264x237, 14K)

minnesota fag here, we have been over run with somalian niggers, liberian niggers and regular old afro-americaniggers. they all seem to do just fine in the -20 to 100 degree range so i dont know what the fuck youre talking about op.

Thank God for the sickle cell.

first if you go by mutilated penises tho