He doesn’t want to kill himself based on his disability and deformity...

He doesn’t want to kill himself based on his disability and deformity. He wants to for being attacked and abused and bullied by cancerous, truly inferior people like you.

People like you should kill themselves - now that I would fully support! because you can never be fixed.

But I have known and even worked with disabled individuals and people with deformities and complex medical problems and they are some of the most mature humbled empathetic precious people I’ve ever known. They literally make the world a better place and contribute more than any of you bullies could ever dream of.

Attached: 84CBA153-E80A-4C22-BAB8-714B1D4E0994.png (405x425, 216K)

actually, im quite superior to this little shit but thanks

Since they are a massive drain on resources, they should be euthanized tbh

You both should be euthanized . Actually you will probably likely euthanize yourself in the future

What do you provide to society?

NO U

not as likely as that little cunt, clearly

Those little fuckers blew up Yamcha, you know? How can you defend such evil creatures?

Obviously mad cuz you or your child has some kind of potato disease. Kys and try again faggot.

No he wants to kill himself because his mother and father have poor genes and are so selfish they didn’t abort him when they had the chance.

You don't care about this boy you just wanted to bully us.

Attached: 1580327927479.jpg (1024x958, 233K)

>People like you should kill themselves - now that I would fully support! because you can never be fixed.
Stop bullying me, I want to die now user.

He can play Tyrion in the remake.

The moms a faggot for recording him hope she kills herself

Drain my dick, you faggot. You post on Cred Forums and in the big picture are worth just as little.
Who decides?
You?
Don't make me fucking laugh.

Attached: 1389277896637.jpg (500x376, 51K)

I hope she gets BLACKED to death and the boy sees

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x123, 100K)

Have sex

agreed.

What a little fuckin retard LOL

bit immature of you to tell people to kill themselves though

This is a suicidal 9 year old who is harassed and bullied for their height. The reality is, the last place a person with dwarfism wants to be is in a cancerous place like Australia and Europe. Australians and Europeans are the most cancerous abusive disgusting people on the planet earth. They are known for this kind of shit.

The manlet and blackpill shit actually originated from bitter miserable failed male diseased faggots in Europe and Australia who wanted to create an agenda. They hate themselves and wanna make others feel like abnormality when it’s truly themselves. Even short eurotrash aussietrash faggots will harass and abuse others on height LMAO these people are so cancerous. It’s an epidemic where these kind of people kill themselves, now THAT I support- Please, end yourselves for a much better world!

But when it comes to victims of these abusers like this child, it’s really heartbreaking.

ITS NO WONDER why these countries have high suicide rates and such high psych drug rates, especially among the abusers.

I AM SO EXTREMELY HAPPY WHAT THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE, THEY ARE DOMINATING THESE ABUSERS. FUCKING THE ABUSERS MOTHERS HAHAHA. SOON EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA WILL BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WHICH WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE IN ISLAM YOU DONT HARASS OTHERS BASED ON HEALTH OR HEIGHT OR ETC HOW THEY WERE CREATED BY GOD.

READ THE STORY OF THE COMPANION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD NAMED JULAYBIB
Nigger

Bullying is needed, it keeps kids from being softies when they are older.

Cushion them to much, and thats how you get a world full of retard lefties and idiots who identify as unicorns

This is a suicidal 9 year old who is harassed and bullied for their height. The reality is, the last place a person with dwarfism wants to be is in a cancerous place like Australia and Europe. Australians and Europeans are the most cancerous abusive disgusting people on the planet earth. They are known for this kind of shit.

The manlet and blackpill shit actually originated from bitter miserable failed male diseased faggots in Europe and Australia who wanted to create an agenda. They hate themselves and wanna make others feel like abnormality when it’s truly themselves. Even short eurotrash aussietrash faggots will harass and abuse others on height LMAO these people are so cancerous. It’s an epidemic where these kind of people kill themselves, now THAT I support- Please, end yourselves for a much better world!

But when it comes to victims of these abusers like this child, it’s really heartbreaking.

ITS NO WONDER why these countries have high suicide rates and such high psych drug rates, especially among the abusers.

I AM SO EXTREMELY HAPPY WHAT THE MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE, THEY ARE DOMINATING THESE ABUSERS. FUCKING THE ABUSERS MOTHERS HAHAHA. SOON EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA WILL BE AN ISLAMIC STATE WHICH WOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE IN ISLAM YOU DONT HARASS OTHERS BASED ON HEALTH OR HEIGHT OR ETC HOW THEY WERE CREATED BY GOD.

READ THE STORY OF THE COMPANION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD NAMED JULAYBIB
Nigger

WHO FUCKING CARES?

There are people dying and we all have to stop and watch this little dwarf faggot being recorded by his faggot mom all because he's being bullied? Fuck off nigger hope he kills himself one less person is a better world for us

Kill yourself user

>im quite superior to this little shit
I can't wait to watch your bio

my sides

no u

Keep calm faggot If no one loves you it's because girls hate manlets. Don't bring foreign countries into this.

Attached: 1533419890921.png (990x592, 747K)

Oh retard comes to notoriously mean site and triggered. Hoes mad for real this time boys

Attached: 1581039689840.jpg (480x640, 88K)

They might be the nicest people ever but I still don't want to look at them, the fucking freaks

ITT: Facebook boomers coming onto Cred Forums trying to gain moral sympathy for a deformed little monkey kid being bullied at school because they got nowhere else to spam their "ethics" other then boomer book and reddit.

I think your referring to mexicans

He should just not fucking care

Attached: A4B24DAB-B1C4-4FE2-8174-74B97EA0B676.jpg (750x747, 340K)

Mexicans, the mentally and physically handicapped and every last Muhammed loving cunt out there should be euthanized

Attached: V7mw.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

Poor guy, he will have a terrible life and will eventually kill himself. Blame the parents who chose not to abort him

Who he?

Attached: 1573163459292.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I don't typically care but I really feel bad for this kid for some reason. His mom seems like an idiot.

Attached: 1577634299892.gif (402x190, 1.8M)

We MUST bully them to suicide so they don't reproduce

Kill it with fire

I mean, I feel sorry for the kid and bullying shouldn't happen. But why would you not abort this thing?

Have a little empathy faggot. He's genuinely suffering from being a freak. He's never reproducing. At least show him some kindness to alleviate his suffering a bit.

Built for BBC

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 259K)

Now it all makes sense, let's skip the bullying and just end their pathetic excuse for a life

Yeah, such a shame. Wasting a 9 year old, who would be perfect marriage material in a muslim dominated society.

Who is this young lad? And why are you posting him here?

is making 3 threads about this kid really how you want to spend a Friday morning?

Yeah I learned that disabled people don't want to be handled in any other way. So I stopped watching my words infront of them. To treat someone politically correct means to threat them this way not to watch what you're saying.

OP is a faggot with a disability kink. Fuck you OP the lame should be purged from the earth you have nothing to offer besides your burden. KYS in Minecraft.

Islam is for goat fucking pedophile faggots. Fuck your faggot ass prophet and god. allah can suck my dick.

I too think we should put babies in charge. That would make it a whole lot easier to sell dope.

All I can imagine is how utterly salty his bullies must be that this little Dinkelage is getting five star treatment, a trip to Disneyland and recognition from wolverine.

All it cost him was being filmed after being slapped about by some worthless twat.

Bravo, Ubermidget.

MIDGETS ARE THE NEW NIGGERS

LET HIM KNOW THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN ASIA WHERE HE CAN LIVE LIFE THE KINGDOM OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE (midgets)

There is?

suck a fatty

dubs check'd, i kek'd

Attached: 5e62c604088a87ba8f302482e5b64487.jpg (1141x592, 57K)

I want to punch it through the internet,can someone make this possible??

AND NOW I'M GOING TO HELL FOR LAUGHING!

FUCK YOU!!!

I feel this was a scam. They've gotten a lot of free stuff and money now.

1. Be disabled child
2. Mum gets me to cry
3. Say I wish to die
4. Profit

She's an aborogine. She's already at the rock bottom of the black food chain.

How come I've never heard of you?

hard as fuck to watch as a father. Thankfully my little boy is a kind soul and won't be a bully. Doubly so since he's the big kid.

You seem really triggered. Also muslims aren't doing shit in australia.

Your son is going to be a faggot pussy when he grows up. NIGGER

Literally who?

I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am

in the year 2020, that's the best you can do?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_giphy 2.gif (426x285, 842K)

Ive never seen him before you fucking fag. Leave the dude alone. Probably much cooler than your silly ass. Also im sure hes into sluts also not cocks. So already winning me over.

Fuck off moot

More than that shrimp that's for sure. Faggot can't even pull himself together.

Attached: 78j.ghu.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Hey is a coon too, had sympathy until I saw he was an abo/

Attached: edgy AF.jpg (700x501, 67K)

Since we're talkin' about euthanasia, I propose the following be included for immediate shots to the back of the head:

>Pit Bulls and their supporters
>ANYONE who cranks out kids they know they can't afford raise without making an attempt to fix the problem (ie: morning after pill, abortion, etc)
>fascists
>communists
>terrorists of ANY stripe (doesn't fucking matter what religion or race; you support terrorism, you die, and yes McVeigh was a terrorist)
>anyone running for public office who has a divinity degree or has ever held a position in a house of worship (minor conflict of interest, and by minor I mean hugely massive)

That about does it.

Attached: 1554938858109.jpg (199x199, 9K)

I sent the cunt 50k US. I was tricked.

>Contribute to society
>Drain on resources that could be used elsewhere
Pick one. The cost benefit analysis doesn't stack up.

Lol triggered joos because they could potentially be ethically euthanized themselves

>I use the story of a little Australian dwarf boy being bullied to troll online because I literally have nothing else in my life right now

Attached: thisthisthisthisthis.jpg (494x531, 156K)

wayne the brain

Attached: 16678c42-2323-46b5-84f3-bf656066de3a..png (340x255, 135K)

You should make your child feel better not film them crying

This. So much this. Any parent that records shit like that instead of being a parent needs a good ass whipping.

Ok

We don't let your kind live in the iron islands you know. We throw you in the sea, a mercy for the parents.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Poor kid I really feel for him. I know 4chans a toxic place and if you guys were in his position you would do the same thing and be absolutely depressed. I know I'll be called out for saying this and shit but you guys need to stop attention whoring on an anonymous webpage. I love Cred Forums but there comes a point where making fun of someone's suffering is just extremely low

Attached: how-to-stop-isis-goat-detonator-tnt-problem-solved-14730435.png (500x465, 74K)

Islam will be dead in a hundred years, relegated to ceremonial occasions like christianity is today. Also Mohammad was a pedophile and a murderer, why anyone worships him as a prophet is beyond me.

I've got a much better list
>niggers

fag

I'd rather be this than a nigger. They are truly inferior ones. They cant even string a remotely sensical sentence together. They destroy every area the inhabit. Everything they touch turns to shit. They're a drain on the economy etc. This kid will at least contribute to society some day

I think more white kids get diseases like this. We are genetically capable of being born without whitpeople diseases like diabetes, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, arthritis, and fibromyalgia.

Poor little guy

Always hear this on anonymous boards but never irl

Attached: 1511321725696 (1).jpg (640x640, 71K)

Attached: 1511321795078.jpg (499x750, 58K)

wtf is this? I've seen several threads about this, what's the story here?

Attached: 1515727423105.jpg (750x1334, 108K)

Attached: 1521770091296.jpg (612x700, 36K)

got me chief

Attached: 1581986439860.jpg (1024x779, 84K)

Attached: baby landwhale.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Little boy with dwarfism gets bullied until he wants to commit suicide

i've never seen an invalid attacked and bullied in a modern western country. They get all kinds of ramps and vehicles and free entry to places. I'm sure they get stared at and asked inappropriate questions, and thats a drag and for sure children don't know how to react to them until they are older, but get a grip. There has never been a better time to be disabled. A couple hundred years ago they just left them in the snow.

Attached: kissy.jpg (1536x2048, 387K)

Stream it when you an hero?

been lurking on this site for a damn while and never seen a thread so sensitive.

Holy shit, its almost as big as his leg!
>6 inch penor

i used to be bullied in school due to stuttering, thought about ending my life many times, got over it with the help of a not so helpful psychologist and my own fucking will, had to overcome a lot of shit and learn the hard way... so you are telling me this little (future) sociopath, because he is going to become one i assure you that, got over 9000 dollars due to online BAAAAWING and shit, this is going to become a bigger problem in the future for him not a very good example to give to your child, fucking parents don't even know what they are doing right now...

Makes me very sad

cheer up

Attached: pussy destroyer.jpg (534x800, 92K)

Attached: queen of b.jpg (806x1200, 110K)

What an ugly little monster, it should be publicly raped by a horse

yeah I'm gonna need more than that, links or something

what if the goat shits? i guess you could just deny it roughage so it had the runs all the time...

trigger only works one way

Your all a bunch of ignorant scumbags,bullying and torturing innocent people because of deformities,what if it was your child,brother,sister or parent,you wouldn’t be like that you pieces of shit,they didn’t ask to be born like that,it happens

i bet you got hard bullied in school and thats why you dont have true friends