The easiest way to get laid if you're using Tinder

The easiest way to get laid if you're using Tinder.

Thank me later

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-110450_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x887, 185K)

Another hoe, same message

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-110503_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x926, 194K)

Does it go somewhere after that?

Show your profile fag

Don't think so, but tbh you don't want to spend the rest of your life with just one of those sluts anyway.

Yeah, these sluts are just cum dumpsters. If they agree to bring fuckbuddys just like that, they're not dating material :)

Show profile

Attached: 20200221_125703.jpg (1080x2220, 554K)

Attached: 20200221_125614.jpg (1080x2220, 357K)

Yeh I don't think it even leads to anything, they just say ok whatever

Enjoy your gay panic defense when you get with your trannies, faggot.

Attached: 1581039505719.jpg (600x596, 29K)

Actually OP is right, straightforward approach works on tinder. Numbers game and you’d be surprised by the follow thru. Some will come over first night without ever meeting in public, which is irresponsible as fuck but the vag wants what the vag wants

Basically nailed it. The way I look at it is this... a girl either wants to fuck or she doesn't. If you choose to go my route, you can immediately tell who wants to fuck and who doesn't. If people don't respond, you know your answer. If they do... you're getting laid. Helps to have your own place though, which I don't :(

By lead, do you mean to a relationship? Cause if that's what you mean, I don't want one. These girls are just pump and dumps

Exactly. Also you never know when you catch an otherwise prude in a “fuckit” stage or moment. It happens. And I feel you, I’ve had to stay at my grandmas house the past few months while I look for a new place since I just moved back to my home state, first time not living alone in about 8 years. I just lie and say I’m “taking care of my grandma“ and that I’m moving back west after we arrange a more permanent situation for her lol

Yup. A lot of girls make a profile immediately after a breakup. They do it because they don't want to be alone, they're horny and they're on the rebound. Most of them are too shy to say that they're looking for a fuckbuddy, so if you're straight up and honest... One, they'll jump at the opportunity and two, they'll appreciate you being straight forward.

Another thing to note is that you obviously won't get a yes from everyone and that's okay. Don't let it out you off. You might get a yes from 2 out of 10 women, but that's what you need to expect.

Also, good luck with the new home. Hope you get it soon and all goes well. Hope granny is okay too :)

Couldn’t have said it better myself. A numbers game like anything else.
Thanks user, the wheels are in motion. Tail end of some temporary setbacks, keepin’ it movin’

Best of luck and happy hunting

Ty. I should just do this. I usually end up taking the slut out on this big pretend I’m
Not a slut date before bailing her. The same chick would probably just jump at this tactic saving me time and money

Nah I mean maybe they reply positively to the first message but then start throwing excuses and never meet up, idk

Try it, bro. As myself the user above have said, it genuinely works. I'm not a great looking guy by any means, but looks don't mean all that much if it's just a one night stand. You're looking to fuck, not to find someone to take home to your parents.

Read our comments and give it a shot.

Good luck, bro. You can do it.

Ohhh... no, they usually do go through with it IF you have your own place.

Nothing puts them off more than asking them if they get a free place much, they say no and ask you if you do and then you say no too.

How are you meant to fuck then? If you have family that don't care, great! If not, they'll probably stop replying because bitches can be loud.

u BIG mad that somebody else is gettin laid

go get u some head boi u wouldn't be so bitter and GAY

Attached: 1536553947506.png (500x522, 147K)

Exactly lmao

Tinder isn't for relationships anyways. You're doing it wrong, mate

It only works if you are attractive enough

20% using THIS method!?

You had me going there for a minute, user. This 2 in 10 bullshit is what feasibility for me. Well trolled.

Attached: i208xxyf9cw21.png (577x472, 311K)

Oh hell no! Femanon here, and I expect my consolation free dinner prize that I EARNED by 1. Talking to you and 2. Went out in public with you. I had no intention of pulling my pants down but you dont know that, so do work and show me how bad you wanna ride my baby slide