Sh-should I go say hi?

Sh-should I go say hi?

Attached: ePjzqmM.jpg (2448x3264, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/7ueNnVQ
imgur.com/3HegfrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left, yes. Right will probably accuse you of rape

No OP just kill your self u useless twat

go sit on her pillow and make a massive fart, whisper "silencer" - then just casually walk away.

I 2nd on left, she sits like a slut and you might even get a blowie or fuck in the bathroom if your not a soy boy and play it like a chad

>air monarchs with jeans
>reading Stephen King

What kind of 40 year old wizard are you?

Attached: total-dad-gear-2-32303-1457119129-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 77K)

no. it's not a bar or a dance club. they're hot, and your wearing clubfoot balck nike and reading shitty horror and not gravity's rainbow or somethign. See if you can get a pic when the grill notice you creepshotting her.

>blowie

he's Australian, he doesn't know any better

>air monarchs
stylish
and he's a man of reading

Attached: 81xxEY5CigL._AC_UY695_.jpg (1583x695, 191K)

You should yell "I HAVE A BOMB"

Attached: 1575953196329.jpg (605x358, 29K)

Go for the one on the left. Her legs are open and she is sitting casually, meaning she will be more receptive to conversation. The girl on the right is rigid and has her legs closed with her stuff on the seat next to her to show that she is not wanting to be bothered.

send some more pictures of them. there can't be just one?

More of her. Talk to her.

Attached: F80D598D-4203-4CAB-BA72-F46F55A63EF1.jpg (750x1041, 416K)

>damn I didn’t see those I was
looking at them rocking thighs

Attached: B97C4635-B958-4FEF-87DC-9E208CC4715A.jpg (384x384, 8K)

Just flash your dick, it'll be fun

NaannahahahgaggahahahahahhaahahahahhahsgahahhahshahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahaNaannahahahgaggahahahahahhaahahahahhahsgahahhahshahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahaNaannahahahgaggahahahahahhaahahahahhahsgahahhahshahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahaNaannahahahgaggahahahahahhaahahahahhahsgahahhahshahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahaha

That is the most mediocre green text
I’ve made on b, fuck
>meta kek

What fucking tars shoes are those, special Ted?

Leave girl alone.

Judging by the color and condition of your pants, along with your out-of-touch taste in shoes, I'd say you're a NEET mid-level sperg with a 95% of getting either laughed at, or the security team called in on you.

You should keep creepshoting her

Fuvking blue jeans and black shoes

>color and condition of your pants
They look normal to me

dat filename
kekd

Only spergs and autists wear basic $12 light-blue economy jeans. Might as well be wearing budget hand-me-down sweatpants.

You are wearing my shoes ands pants!! Nice. You are in an airport and will never see them again. But, yeah the one on the left is clearly offering up by her body language. The one on right is a Carb loader, hence the McD’s bag. A girl knows when her legs are spread in public guys are looking. She wants you to.

She eats McDonald's so she doesn't have much self respect. Looks like you already have some commonalities. Go for it.

> see girl
> first instinct is to creepshot and ask advice from /b

Your case is already hopeless.

Hell yeah. I might fap to her.

You shoul keep crreepshoting her

Maybe stop being a creep and just leave them alone?

/thread

sliced

The one on the right is somehow hotter.

>McDonald’s bag blocking the view of her foot
What a fucking tease

Guarantee as soon as you approach those legs slam together and she tells you to go away.

lol i hope she do this

Attached: 5ab5064193cca.image.jpg (771x456, 37K)

>caring what someone wears

I rock the monarchs and am a 38 year old dad lol

put your balls on her shoulder to show her you care.

OP

Attached: 1538066477390.jpg (720x960, 64K)

they are probably going to be cold on the plane

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-094451_MX Player.jpg (1440x3040, 918K)

Imagine this is sitting in front of you and you just stare at her camel toe

Attached: and-she-doesnt-even-have-netflix.jpg (662x677, 83K)

This

Ugly ass feet.

>sits like a slut
Jesus Christ man you need to go outside

Who is more of a loser the sperg who gives it a go and gets lucky one of 20 times or the guy who would never take the chance? Based on the amount of judgement you have about ops pants and shoes, you would be far too insecure yourself to land one of these girls

Go to toilet and wank into your hand then walk at the back of them and stroke hair/back with semen filled hand...sit down a revel in your badassary

This!!! So much this!!! Kekked

so much she bagging

bc 80's sneaks were cooler. Today everything is niggerized. Gen X'er here. You Y & Z peeps know shit.

Left yes

Right, fuck no. Left, yes.

The one in white is a tranny,
just so you know.

not untill you take more pictures of their feet

My life got much better when I faced rejection head on at night clubs. You'll get turned down 9/10 times but that 10th time is all you need. You will get laid if you play the numbers game (she may be less than ideal but...), once you finally have sex you gain some confidence and can start to pull better looking women. It's one of those things that can seem near impossible to obtain, but once you finally get it, it's everywhere.

Women can just smell the confidence on you. It's strange how many women started showing interest AFTER I got married.

Walk up and pick up her mickey d's bag bring it back to your seat and use it to masturbate while screaming "I'm loving it" as loud as possible

Attached: WFXL4Ouh.jpg (600x526, 74K)

This may be the worst use of that picture in history. Congratulations

Over some cottage cheese legged broad in stripper shoes? 1) impractical clothing for the winter time (she is high maintenance, even for an overweight broad) 2) camelbak bottle instead of nalgene (low IQ) 3.) Micky-Ds when we know every airport has a Chil-Fil-A (makes terrible life decisions)

denver?

What fucking shoes are you wearing OP? Are you 40-60 yrs old?

Who the fuck can afford to eat chikfilshit. I’m not paying 7$ for a fucking biscuit. Like not every human has their parents credit card. Popeyes and Canes are x14 better anyway

Virgin confirmed

Popeyes I will give you, Canes is garbage. The only flavor is added by the sauce, so basically mayonnaise.

The only flavor in Chick-fil-A is the fact that they soak their chicken in pickle juice before it’s fried lol.

>virgin confirmed
Original

the poor need not apply

actually the right one has kind face, I bet she'd be more friendly

And it’s delicious you piece of shit! Take it back

>"stripper shoes"
>they're normal sandals
Are you one of those sex-starved losers who sees a womans feet in public and yell to yourself about how she's a whore tempting you?

imgur.com/7ueNnVQ

I despise feet. Seeing feet in public is just gross.

I think you should just stay home. Feet in public is the sexiest thing, as long as they are cute feet.

Here you go, it's your shot.
Feet fail you not.

imgur.com/3HegfrU

Didn't realize I needed to come up with an original way to recognize a virgin.

Can you just leave me alone already?

>cute feet
No such thing.
>stay home
No

Of being a virgin and saving myself for a woman that respects herself is wrong, I don’t wanna be right

Are you at O'Hare? Terminal 3?

I am a virgin. But I have soaked a few pussies in my day. It doesn’t count if you don’t thrust

Throw your book at the one with the McDonalds bag. Completely chimp out.

>Reply
K-k-kill yourself.

With those jeans on? No.

You want me to leave you alone?

Plz

So what happened already, user?

Kek of course you read Stephen King (I do too)

What are ass feet?

Heh. women sit like memes

Answer me, bitch. I am gonna come cuck you in front of those chicks.

Do it fgt.

Better answer him.

Found the 14 year old in the thread.

At a minimum OP, get more pics of the slutty sitting one.

Fucking BTK chilling in the background

Attached: BTK.png (1260x689, 962K)

Tell her you've been dared online to offer her $300 for a snapshot up her skirt

OK so I'm going to start leaving you alone

Gravitys rainbow is a retarded hard read. Who the fuck ru

Not classy. Walk up with a coat over your arm like a Butler holding a napkin, put your cock on your wrist then ask her what time it is because cocks are hard to read. After she sees your cock and your cleaver word play she'll become enraged with lust and have no choice but to give you a blowie.

Grab her by the pussy

This right here. 60% of the time, it works every time

Kek

This. All is the people in this thread focusing on op's shoes and pants make me laugh. Nobody gives a fuck about what you wear, it's 100% about what you radiate. I'm a married guy who doesn't give a fuck about clothing so everything I wear is old and basic as fuck. Went to a party last week with barely any guys there. I ended up having undivided attention of all the girls there while the guys in expensive pants and shoes stood in the corner sipping on their drinks. Hilarious.

>all that bullshit
No you didn’t

And then you woke up from your dream, covered in cum

Attached: hi ted.jpg (900x693, 59K)

Oh its Ohare