If you have the choice what country would you nuke and why america?

If you have the choice what country would you nuke and why america?

Attached: 1582055667403.webm (360x638, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMFj8uDubsE
youtube.com/watch?v=_-Ouvr7Z870
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia because they're all shitters. And my name isn't America.

America is the only rational choice

China

America must be nuked to not spread their retardness further.

I'd nuke Mecca, for the lols

Any middle east country is a good start

Israel. It would solve a lot of problems.

2 correct answers

I know you might just joke but whenever you say the US has to be nuked, you hurt my feelings.

America- the only country with the freedom and tolerance for this shitty behavior and with enough freedom and tolerance to let you complain that America is the worst.

We have achieved the American dream lads

India or China fuck those third world shit holes

corona china. if this world got no chinese, it will be better.

America isn't a country XD

Attached: l0q86wnj95231.jpg (1048x816, 118K)

It's turtle island you fucking invasive species.

Nuke spain and the UK.

obliterate any sandnigger-ish country

Can you believe Spaniards consider themselves white europeans

Attached: DTuJpw9VoAAAbKE.jpg (552x552, 26K)

>why america?
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Sacramento
Portland
Seattle
Detroit
Chicago
Washington DC
I can go on all morning.

I wouldn't "nuke" any country:
I believe in everybody's right to life.
I also believe in our collective duty to protect one another and the global environment, (including its flora & fauna)
in which we all live.

Taking another person's life should be an absolute last resort to protect innocent parties from dangerous threats that are recognized as being illegal, under international law, or the local jurisdiction in which the illegal conduct is taking place.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMFj8uDubsE

Attached: Life .png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Nice bait user

Bad choice if you’re in a country with universal healthcare. The US is the leading manufacturer and producer of medical technology and research and results in European countries not having to foot the massive bill of producing. Not only that but Europeans would actually have to start paying up the ass for military spending seeing as the the US military isn’t a buffer anymore. Taxes will skyrocket and once again Europe will crumble. Why are Europeans so uneducated?

i would just end my life with it

Israel, Pakistan, Australia and China

youtube.com/watch?v=_-Ouvr7Z870

You sound like a liberal but I agree with this. I don't think I could live with myself killing tons of innocent women and children if they didn't do anything to me personally. I don't think babies can fuck with me that bad lol. But if someone fucked with me I'd have no problem or if a country was really that bad maybe nuke the capital

any place with niggers/sandniggers

The logical aspect to determine which country should be nuked should be determined of which country is the greatest threat for Israels ambitions to grow into a superpower with 1 billion jews. So and im jewish i know very well that China must be nuked.