Does this look like the face of mercy?

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Attached: 202002212892920886975985990.jpg (1592x3264, 1.72M)

tits or gtfo

No

Attached: c89e1ec36da3a8b18b8e77610cd81c21.jpg (274x270, 12K)

Looks like the face of a mentally ill attention whore faggot

sage

Do you still conserve youre dick?

Truuuuuuuue

Attached: 201912262108030523120176863.jpg (1592x3264, 1.94M)

not a compliment you autistic faggot

fuck off

Also truuue

Attached: 202002051105784648996298796.jpg (1487x3166, 1.89M)

this isn't fucking off

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (960x480, 233K)

True aswell

Attached: 201910024606317214723551697.jpg (1592x3264, 1.32M)

I don't want mercy

post the benis

Attached: 1526305108234.jpg (308x326, 32K)

You try to take so many specifically angled photographs to make it look like you're a woman, and I'm sure that in your heart you feel like you're a woman.

But, you're a man, you were born a man, and you'll always be a man. You have no ovaries, you have no womb, and the hubris with which you declare to basic human biology that you 'FEEL' like you are meant to be a woman makes you a fool. You lack the perspective with which to make that assertion, you are a spineless coward who refuses to accept the most basic and rudimentary parts of reality to a degree that makes you useless to anyone who isn't trying to participate in your delusion.

Looks like a cocksucker, in a good way. Wish I could fuck you.

at least there can be happiness in a delusion.

Attached: 1574022877371.jpg (796x1632, 661K)

Idk, are you a nurse? Would you pull the plug on me and end it all? Maybe throw in a good bye blow job?

Sadly, there isn't. If you're bright, and despite my lack of respect for your gender identity, I imagine that you are (statistically, trans folks are.), the delusion only lasts so long. It'll start to crack and you'll notice and ignore it at first until you can't anymore, and then you'll kill yourself because life's still miserable AND your delusion has contrasted what your life isn't.

I implore you to seek alternative perspective on your circumstance, even if only as a fallback. You are who you are, and that's a mix of circumstance and effort, but there's an obvious hole that you've attempted to putty over with low hanging fruit. Sadly, life is rarely if ever that convenient, and the explanation is likely vastly more complicated. You are not a woman, but you can just be a faggy dude who likes whatever, and that's not reliant upon external validation.

Would

fuck you show us your dick

No it's more like Tracer

Less clothes. Show us some skin and figure

Imprssive, if a little futile. Gonna copypasta this for inspiration for when i'm doing my philosophical writings.

Life's futile, bud. At least until we can figure out a meaning, or build a spaceship that lets us shoot God in the face like some sort of weird inter-dimensional Oedipus. But, I'm glad you like it.

Dick or gtfo

Yea, I'm a d00mer too. I'm also into transhumanist stuff, for me, that's the meaning of our existence, to create something better than us and then let it grow. Since I am unable to do aynthing like that, and given the current societal circumstances where only what makes money prospers, I'm quite depressed about myself as well. My way out is writing a book about it, but I'm also a shoddy writer so it doesn't progress well. Add a totally non related dead end af day job and you got the perfect reciepe for doomer. My point is i liked what you wrote because it hit home. I was trying too long to impress, but the general quality of what I do improved imo since I'm not trying to do so. This, and the fact that you were able to talk like a normal fucking person in a tranny thread, presenting an argument based on logic and valid points.

I wouldn't call it talking like a normal person, because I'm pretty sure most people would place it between 'Shakespearean' and 'faggot' on the spectrum of writing, but I do appreciate it.

Honestly, that's why I'm making an actual effort to have kids right now. I think life is essentially meaningless, but I also realize that I'm crippled by human perspective and that the only hope I have for extending the opportunity to solve a complicated cosmic riddle is to put my DNA out there. It might be terrible and I might be cursing a child with existence, but if there IS some sort of meaning that can be rooted out, I'd like them to have the choice. Also, they can always kill themselves if they're not into it.

I hope your writing gets better and you end up enjoying what you do. Don't worry about money and learn to make ends meet by whatever means necessary. Don't give a shit about whether or not you're hitting other peoples' marks, but learn to behave within society in a way that'll give you leverage towards your goals.

Oh, and the most important thing I think anyone can hear is, "Kid yourself about your behavior and you'll never learn a fuckin' thing.".

I would hit it no matter what hardware.

Aye, define 'normal person' in a world of perspectives. It was perhaps erroneous to put it that way. What I meant to say is you seemed like someone actually trying to help a faggot out and not just tell them to kys or show penus. Shakespearean is a little self absorbed, but not entirely unjustified if we observe it in the context of 4chins.

Kids have always been the preferred method of problem solving in the history of life. Just mix the blueprints and reroll for epic quints. It still is, but it's about to get obsolete, given the current progress of technology. Basically only the prevalent societal structure prevents further progress. Still, your kids might end up getting stuff done, so you might as well be on the right track with that. I wish you strength and constitution in your endeavors.

>I hope your writing gets better and you end up enjoying what you do.

Not for me to decide, but I feel like it is getting better.

>Don't worry about money and learn to make ends meet by whatever means necessary. Don't give a shit about whether or not you're hitting other peoples' marks, but learn to behave within society in a way that'll give you leverage towards your goals.

Check check check.

About the most important thing, yeah, definitely the most relevant in ITT, but try telling that to a hopeless narcissist faggot.

I was glad to have met you you.