What do you think of my body? how much weight should I lose? I was thinking about 20-25kilos for the start...

What do you think of my body? how much weight should I lose? I was thinking about 20-25kilos for the start, kinda afraid of losing my chest though, but that's unavoidable. My ideal weight would be 75-80kilos for my height. I know that's still heavy but I'd be very happy with that.
Do you go on diets? or just practice more? What's your secret to stay fit and healthy?

Attached: 20200221_133349.jpg (1024x1320, 666K)

Would drown in semen/10

> What do you think of my body?
id like to have it bouncing up and down on my dick

lets see them tits

Nah dont lose any weight you look super good, if that even is you

I'd give you some proper doggy

Time-stamped tits for answers

Pretty much this, you look fine
You could lose a couple kilos if you wanted too but I wouldn't go too far

Imagine being this new
Replying when no tits have been posted

Attached: 1512107322482.jpg (319x349, 12K)

fuck off bitch

No u

hm? why... ah whatever. see, kid, this body + my dick would = a great combination. i dont give 1 fuck about this being oc or no

tits or gtfo

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Attached: 1443876396458.gif (500x375, 117K)

i started keto about 6 months ago. lost 50 pounds. you lose weight really fast on it. Just do some light workouts along with it. it's not for everyone though. alright now lets see those juicers

Tits first

Attached: e3f91164709f0f51c9c9b92457484a05f13ce77ad3f707cef26e459273533d91.jpg (537x387, 15K)

Show us your wang and totas

Attached: youknowtherules.jpg (800x800, 115K)

Lemme get pen and paper and I'm delivering the timestamp

Attached: 20200221_141645.jpg (1024x1100, 538K)

Kilos....da fk weight system you use?
Be normal and post in lbs

Nice ass. I'd put my dick in it.

fuck off ameritard

You just don't learn, don't you faggot?
No replies until time stamped tits are posted

Honestly. Just work on your belly and shape up your ass a little and you would be wife material just from the body alone

The best way to lose weight is to just eat in a caloric deficit, don't go too crazy with the diet as you'll fucking hate it and it won't be sustainable

I'd recommend eating just as you eat at the moment but reduce meal size, maybe skip a meal occasionally and don't snack

It's going to suck and you're going to have to ignore it when you feel hungry but your body will get used to less food over 2-3 weeks

If you hate exercise you don't have to but it would be good if you could find something you'd enjoy and go to a class a couple times a week

I agree with most of this. But imo if you're eating unhealthy then don't just keep eating shit food and cutting down on it. Don't consume products with added sugar and I think you should eat every meal of the day so you feel full.

Show your spread pussy

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (210x240, 8K)

I think your body is perfect just the way it is

Stop posting your juicy ass. I'm trying to do nofap

Nothing, sexy as fuck, don't loose weight

if you are trying to improve your body go to /fit/

What a stupid fucking thread.
First off how much weight you should lose is based on your goals, if you just "want to be healthy" go off what makes you feel energetic, and "around" a normal number you got from your nutritionist/nurse/doctor, and keep a healthy lifestyle.

Half of the weight loss is in the kitchen, not the gym.

Maintain an active lifestyle, since you probably suck like most people you need to find yourself a gym partner so you can motivate each other, get a personal trainer if you can afford it.

Stop eating stupid shit, get a nutritionist to help you, like a nurse practitioner or a real nutritionist.

Don't fixate on an arbitrary number, or some arbitrary "gotta look like X" as, bad news for you, your bones don't give a flying fuck what you think your next door neighbor looks like, you'll never be "her."

Diets are also stupid, the only "diet" is eating healthy tailored to specifically YOU, again seek a nutritionist. If you stop eating garbage, it goes a long way over the course of a year or two.

Also post a full body nude, timestamped.

Get an active hobby, too, join a club or find gym buddies. Remember that you can also lose body fat and gain muscle mass at the same time, so eventually through your "I wanna be fit" journey you'll start gaining weight again, there's a bellcurve if you actually want to be Fit, and not just instagram skinny

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Nice copy pasta what degenerate discord are you from?

>Also post a full body nude, timestamped.
only this

your body is sexy. post some lewd stuff please

9/10
deducted a point for lack of nudes

?

Attached: 1581961737645m.jpg (1024x727, 53K)

??

Attached: 1581961613395m.jpg (736x1024, 61K)

Maybe instead of working on losing weight, you should work on using your brain more, where the fuck is your timestamp

if thats OP... fuck me sideways!! what a pair

Oh my god moar

80kg is my target as a 5,11 fairly muscular male...

Ya'll are dumb .
The most mediocre pair of tits I've ever seen.

For a woman exercise is necessary to lose weight. They have no muscle so their basal metabolic rate is around 1500 calories a day not 2000. 500 calories is pretty much the limit of standard deficiency before going prone to cracking at the end of the day for me and 1500 calories is a day with no excess and no to little deprivation. For a woman who can only eat 1000 that's tough so needs to be supplemented by exercise

Plz show ass and vagene bby My penis stands...when your vision

this is old stuff guys

Don't lose weight pls, just... why?

This is old chubchan shit

Attached: 1582023971843.jpg (1024x968, 65K)

Its probably the same attention whore lmao.

10/10. Fucking nice. Plz moar

>roll female
>eat other siblings to assert dominance
>end up having to tuck my stomach into my pants
>wow I don’t think I need to lose weight

Attached: 19827D25-E44C-4D74-8EEC-E37B56EF3E34.gif (320x320, 1.56M)

I think that losing about 5 kilos would benefit you greatly. Maybe 7 but im not sure.
Either way, great tits! Would love more.

Nice any more

The first two pics are from me, wth is it that easy to recognize me? lmao

belly and thighs yep, I need to work on them :)

I dont want to overdo it, only risking Yoyo that way.
I already reduced my meal sizes and only drink water and tea. But it's hard no to snack ._.
I'm going to gym at least 2 times a week now:)

I eat a little dark chocolate sometimes. Dark chocolate isnt that bad compared to milk chocolate ._.

Aww thank you

Yep I should visit that board.

Wow rude user ~

I mean it's my first goal to reach that weight. I can always work from there
Yeah I need to exercise, I'm not going to lose weight otherwise.

Damn user I know I'm fat and need to lose weight :0

Thank you :)

Attached: 20200221_164717.jpg (1075x958, 477K)

It took you this long to find a pen and paper? That's fine. Can we please see some more ass pics please? I would do anything for you baby, you are the embodiment of an angel and deserve to be treated as royalty

show some ass then, we have to judge if it's too thick

Swim 300-500meters. I’m trying to lose weight myself. The easiest way while maintaining your diet.

Honestly: you’re body is lovely.

Why are you trying to lose weight?

If you have to tuck your stomach it’s a bad look. If people tell you that you look good I highly suggest not believing it.

You're fat lose some weight
You could still post some pussy pics tho

Now show us your asshole whore.

fuck off, illiterate retard.

Honestly your body is beautiful. If you lost 15lbs you'd be damn near perfect. But don't get me wrong you are wife material right now.

I legit want to talk to you more. Do you have kik?

15 pounds would just make her look worse. All you would get is sag and stretch marks.

my snap is db8663 if you wanna get personal aha wink wink spin & jump

IMHO I think your body is perfect as it is. I just love curvy women with big tits and wide hips.

Unless they explicitly state they are a woman you don't have to wait for tits showing her body is a giveaway but necessary to see exactly how much weight she needs to lose stop being retarded .

But yeah she'd better post tits ASAP

more like 40 kilos you landwhale

Hey swissanon, add my snap, sideways999 :)

Dump 'em out or get the fuck out.

Bump, can't let this thread die.

I'm just trying to live more healthy and my tummy and thighs is where I have to lose the most weight. Like some anons said, I tend to tuck my stomach in pants etc and I don't that self confident. Posting here and knowing people like my body type helps me though :)

I know I'm working really hard on my body rn. I stopped being such a lazy bun and do more exercises now. Already lost 6 kilos :)

I want to lose more than that though but thank you :)

Thank you :)

:P

Attached: 20200221_173354.jpg (918x1170, 533K)

Post butthole

>pic related

Attached: nogirls.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Sharpie in pooper

Your body is perfect as it is but if you want to lose some weight you would still look amazing. Just don't listen to some of these psychos that say gain more weight. That's bad for your health. God, I wish more females had a body like yours, you are the epitome of beauty. Women can and should have curves, it's sexy to men. I wish you the best and hope you find a man that appreciates what a beautiful person you are

Yeah let's see that asshole

killin it

Dubs of truths.... Gotta do it.

Attached: 1578402460775.webm (800x480, 1.11M)

Would you suck?

Attached: IMG_0170.jpg (720x1280, 142K)

Show us your butthole bby

I would suck

Attached: 1579926565327.jpg (2448x3264, 1.69M)

Dubz have spoken

Attached: 1540106947699.jpg (125x124, 2K)

You look great!

I really am one though lol

Aww gosh thank you so much for the nice comment

Attached: 20200221_181332.jpg (1080x1012, 589K)

Do more squats(if pic related)

I'm on week 3 of nofap but I can't take it anymore. This ass is too nice. I have to fap to this. God, what an ass

Damn! look at that juicy ass

Nice make a gif spreading jt

second that

Damn, would bury my tongue in that asshole like I lost something in there and was trying to find

It's not the weight that is a problem, it's cause you look like a filthy nigger.

Gain 50

ITT fat neckbeard baits fat neckbeards.

Post exposed tits WITH written timestamp in same picture. Jfc we keep fuckin repeating ourselves. Extra points for shoe on head, whore.

Just enjoy the pictures and shut the fuck up

Yep I should do more of them

Glad you like it :)

Attached: 20200221_185314.jpg (908x1179, 515K)

Tummy: diet & twisting ab workouts

(Damn Sexy)Thighs: Mountain Climbers, One Legged Squats, swimming, leg lifts(air circles:CW & CCW), flutter kicks, scissor kicks, beach scissors and butt kicks.

Anons her tend to be either jocks/chads or greasy neck beards that hang around butterface threads too much. My gf has bigger thighs and I can’t keep my hands off her lol

If you have any more questions: kik

PS: she Bi and also wants you

Attached: B1568C4B-0709-42A4-9055-D041B619A452.png (1242x2688, 728K)

No changes needed here 10 of 10 would fuck that ass

Spread cheeks for us

I can't get enough of it. I'm guessing you're hispanic? Hispanic girls are my fetish. They usually look healthy and curvy like your pic. I can't stand a skinny toothpick. I like a girl you can grab on to something, you know?

Attached: furio-_the_sopranos.jpg (630x630, 41K)

Nah. YOU shut the fuck up faggot.

NO YOU! If you respond to this then you lose. That's the rules. I win. You lose. No take backsies. No redo's. I said it first so I win and it's too late for you to say you win, that's the rules

Fuck your rules cunt. You're a faggot and you know it.

Of course you would you trap

Spread that pussy.

So you responded and you lose. You're a faggot x2 and x3 and times infinity! You can't go higher than infinity so I win again! You are the infinity faggot and I am cool and a winner. Haha, sucks to be you!

Would love you tenderly till the bed is soaked

Ow

Childish little cunt you are huh. Why don't you suck my cock. I'd really like that. Yes I would.

Because OP complied with timestamp and some skin I will give an actual response to her original question.

If you're looking to "lose weight", you need to make it a lifestyle change. I think you're curvy body is sexy the way it is, but I also won't ignore the dangers of how extra weight can be bad for your health for a variety of reasons.

That lifestyle change means taking things slowly. You can't just go full bore into something. Once you found that something, whether it's cutting out a certain food, or just a reduction in what you eat, or exercising, you should be looking to be losing about 0.5k per week until you hit your goal, and from there you can decide on what you want to do. Rapid weight loss is bad, your young so your skin is more elastic, but those quick changes still leave the risk of having some loose skin. The slower you lose it, the easier it is for your skin to adjust. It also makes it easier to adjust to changes. You might find one exercise or food particularly makes you feel like shit. It's easy to cut that thing out and not lose your progress.

This leads to another benefit of "taking it slow", you know exactly which thing isn't working for you. Had you done it all once, you'd have no idea what was making you feel bad. Taking it slow also helps build the habits in and not feel overwhelmed. Doing one thing different is easy. Doing ten things different is not. So here you are, actual, real, solid advice other than telling you to go to /fit/ (which is a good idea too btw).

Is the loser still talking? Winner winner chicken dinner! Last one to respond is a rotten egg! Haha I never lose because I'm so smart. Why don't you go hang out with the losers because I'm too cool for you!

He got dubs so he's right actually.

>raging this hard

Why don't you two just stfu

I bet you smell really bad

bangin body. can we get a shot like pic related?

Attached: 1579480269512.jpg (575x767, 56K)

Fuck, I didn't know he had dubs. I'll give it up, Cred Forums rules surpass all. Congratulations on defeating me, you user cunt

Do you still add people on snapchat? If so, please add me too, sideways999 :)

You better hope I don't get trips you dildo

Leg spread so I could see your thighs

She has a thread on /soc/ with more pics

look, didn't see it. cross board link?

Tits?

FUCK TELL ME YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. I WANT TO FUCKING POUND THAT ASS HOLY SHIT

I'd fuck regardless of if you lost weight. Loosing it would be good too, but I do how.

A+ would fuck repeatedly

>never fell in love
Maybe cause you're a whore

Horrible nip. Better loss 30kg maybe they get better

DELICIA!
I will change my wife for you immediatelly!

Show more

your body kinda reminds me of my ex, I'm glad I'm over her now

>Ctrl+f London
>0 results
>Ctrl+f mfw I think of you hurting
>0 results
>Ctrl+f bread
>0 results
What the fuck

hey fag, the makeup doesnt hide your 5 oclock shadow.