How do i get boys to notice me? dont grils online supposedly get pestered n shit? pic not necessarily related

how do i get boys to notice me? dont grils online supposedly get pestered n shit? pic not necessarily related

Attached: 1080x360.jpg (1080x360, 101K)

First post tits with timestamps
Second what's your body type
Third what's your temperment

You need to be fit and try to look nice.
Or, you need to be a total slut.

If neither of those are an option, join an internet community that lets you talk to strangers and find someone you think is desperate enough to do things with you.

Showing a pic, specifically here, never hurts...

Tits or gtfo

lmao that escalated quickly...

What do you mean

no beating around the bush; bois just want me tiddies

You came to us for help. You gotta pay the toll to the trolls if you want any real help. Also you never said your body type or personality.

First the tits with timestamp, then the answers

What skills or talents do you have to attract men? How old are you? What kind if job do you have?

wasnt expecting to get anything serious out of this but here we go. im 22. nothing spectacular body-wise, not a thot or anything like that. currently looking for a job. i play rpgs and mmos in my free time. got into star trek recently-ish. enjoy drawing from time to time. became a wildlife volunteer recently. ppl think im cute and exctiable. shy around bois my age irl. i do Cred Forums when drunk, reddit in public

Attached: phpD9z7eCAM.jpg (600x450, 34K)

I'm a disgusting landwhale and still get attention, specially in WoW. It's all about being a nice human being. Men are far less superficial than women. You'll be fine.

not exactly what was asked for. id be willing to give you my two cents but you know the rules; abide or go back to plebbit.

basically what said. you want attention and you arent getting any? seek that attention out and post tits or gtfo

you know the rules, faggot

Attached: 1526428267406.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

You also have to go to the right places, to find incels to orbit you. Cred Forums is a good start, but to catch many incels at once you have to invade the pro Trump-Threads in Cred Forums
Or like others said play wow, with voicechat. Those guys tent to enter orbit pretty fast.

But if you want something that actually holds offline, with your body you'll have to put in some effort to fulfill the males needs.

tits or gtfo. There are no women on b/

Attached: 0a5e88107ba6e79301dc13dfff0a610a.jpg (480x360, 11K)

ah fuck this

Attached: 20200222_010330.jpg (2640x1980, 1.08M)

this aint it chief. youre showing promise though. timestamp with the date today and the board youre posting on. also do away with the bra.

This is the way

Attached: 34be61970c3b301f57c940f17de6677a137f37a6.jpg (600x300, 43K)

Stomp a tranny to death

tits + timestamp or gtfo
>in bra and shitty quality doesn't count