Why is everyone in the alt-right and republican party so fucking pussy?

Why is everyone in the alt-right and republican party so fucking pussy?

Attached: B2077B60-0D54-4988-A71A-78F7DC5E9BBA.jpg (720x720, 111K)

because they think government should cater to their every need since they are willing to suck their dicks and are afraid of physical conflict

Well obviously. All of them would suck Putin’s raw nut from the fat fuck of a POTUS’ asshole. They’re cucked by the party constantly and dont even realize it.

Attached: 8FBC3276-9475-4B08-B9D7-4016A5C0D881.jpg (480x524, 28K)

Attached: image.jpg (2150x1060, 975K)

I love this video...

Attached: Pwn3d Nazi.webm (700x422, 1.87M)

Attached: Putin's cockholster.jpg (586x818, 64K)

found the jobless niggers

I dunno why they are. But theyre such faggots. If i hear “he’s still your president” one more time, ima pop off. They’re like annoying children.

Attached: C63C9744-7C65-4A0B-9B18-9E7CB96AB6A1.jpg (500x500, 48K)

kek
He tries to be reasonable at te end

Look at these cans, of course he is scared

He's still your president! /s

Ill just leave this here

Attached: 846F69CC-924E-45E7-A574-DC72E8EFC453.jpg (1018x973, 179K)

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE CLOSET FAGGOTS

Attached: AF7E2389-8DB9-47C8-8379-407B6D6D10AC.jpg (1080x1365, 122K)

Dubs makes it true

No shit. I dont need to hear it every fucking time I have a slight complaint about the bastard. y’all are like fucking parrots with all that rhetoric. It’s annoying as fuck.

>rewarded with unearned privilege

I do so love this shit. Nah, white folks didn't somehow miraculously manifest privilege from the ether.

We took it. We slit the throat of every man, woman, and child who stood between us and our desired ends. We toppled countries, governments, and when necessary, entire fucking races of people. We are a ruthless, merciless engine of greed.

Which, yeah, don't get me wrong, it's a bit fucked and we could probably use a little re-tweaking. But, it's far from 'un-earned', and it's exactly why no other race will beat us except maybe the chinks.

When did you specifically do any of the things you just said makes you deserve your privilege? You’re a weak faggot who gets dominated by the rich whites and jews just like any other person on this planet.

holy shit that's the worst photoshop I've ever seen.
use enough blur effect to cover up your shit positioning?
god damn niggers are so stupid it hurts lmao.

I am the rich white, buckaroo. Though, admittedly I did nothing to deserve it aside from being in the right place at the right time.

Anywho, we're not discussing present tense Americans, your dumb image referred to history giving white people privilege over other people. I explained why it was not 'privilege' that was given to them historically.

Attached: 1582210486793.jpg (720x960, 71K)

It's spelt WET nigger coon spook boy

Jesus youre a cringelord faggot lol if thats how you see whites, than id rather be friends with the nice illegal mexican janitor. At least he will just drink beer and put in actual work to the country

Literally the point he was making enjoy your btfo basket the exit is on the right

WHITE POWER

It’s call alliteration, you uncultured swine.

Attached: 9FBB3569-C0B2-4E23-8FD8-292244CEDC47.jpg (640x960, 145K)

Awh man, I'm gonna go to bed early to lose sleep over what some retard on Cred Forums thinks of me. I would, too, I didn't say I hated anyone who was different than me, just that white people earned their alleged 'privilege' you fucking moron.

No, *I* am rich because of circumstance. Most rich folks are rich because their family was cutthroat and terrible. Seriously, we need to fix education in this fucking country, the poors have terrible reading comprehension.

Attached: 84840264_189895522395020_3624482086020186112_o.jpg (891x960, 175K)

I don't even agree with everything Trump does but you faggots are so insufferable I will vote for him again in a heartbeat. Not that it matters. You retards still don't know how elections work

>the poors

You’re such a fucking faggot oh my god lol go avoid paying your fair share in taxes and then complain about the bad education some more

Attached: 3974FFFB-9C66-40DC-92BF-F6E5F047E065.jpg (827x654, 45K)

Kill yourself.

Attached: 3F705808-86EA-4761-8B53-A632EC4B9F06.jpg (378x504, 49K)

And yet, still, he IS in fact, your President. Feels great man

Again, this falls back on a lack of education. We spend the most on education, so proper funding isn't the problem with the American education system. Seriously, google that and educate yourself. It's such a common misconception and a uniquely American ideology that tossing good money after bad is the solution. We need education reform and the elimination of NCLB, and we need to speed up the process for making drastic changes to the education system while making sure that children aren't left to rot by the system.

Oh, and I'm deeply hurt by you calling my bad names here on Cred Forums, it's going to greatly affect the way I comport myself. Seriously, why do you think that is a solution? Are you so fucking stupid that the first thing that pops into your neanderthal skull is the solution to whatever problem in front of you? I genuinely recommend getting an education. Or killing yourself, but that's mostly just my feelings of contempt for you more than an actual solution, and my ability to distinguish those things makes me smarter than you.

>admittedly I did nothing to deserve it

Attached: E2OYzuhZ.jpg (425x404, 20K)

Dubs means its true

No, he isn't my president.

Again, just like a stupid annoying kid. So you can parrot rhetoric, good for you champ :)

>we spend the most on education
lol just making shit up and pretending it's real cause it agrees with your preconceptions

Na the muslims are already replacing you

Do you think that 'circumstance' and 'doing nothing to deserve it' are inherently contradictory? If so, why?

Attached: 4FC5D14EC8BC41079C3255078E16D03E.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

That's a misconception. They're a way larger hunk of the population, if they had the skills they would've replaced us years and years ago.

Did you know user?

He is still your president and will be for another 4 years.

>talks about revamping the education system
>says throwing money at it isnt solution
>doesnt understand that funding in needed
>doesnt understand that it would require throwing money at
>calls himself smarter than everyone else

Is. This was double checked. Stay angry, it doesn't change anything. Look at my repeating intergers

>Why is everyone in the alt-left and democrat party so fucking intolerant and such bullies

>I did nothing
>"we"

Honestly, the right is just so fucking gullible.

Attached: 3E19D969-4274-41A4-9450-32C8968B9F4D.jpg (852x960, 141K)

I hope the ape got deported

>is
You know that could not be american, right? Why are you trumpers so stupid?

Reasonable with an ape?
It turns out the ape proves the nazi's point in the end...
Hopefully liberal women learn it too with their pussies and throats

You do understand that streamlining the efficiency of the education system could cost exactly the same amount of money OR LESS than the amount that we're spending right now, right? Like, because one would be eliminating the other, we wouldn't have to double spending? This is basic shit. Look at EVERY OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRY and see that they solved the problem without nearly the amount of monetary investment that we've put into education for a subpar system. We do not need more money, we need more efficient education, period. The fact that you can't figure out that we wouldn't need double the amount of money also proves that I am smarter than you. If your cable provider wasn't working, you'd switch cable providers, you wouldn't pay two cable providers.

>I did nothing to deserve my wealth, but am still rich
>"WE" must fix education, meaning people with education and wealth

You still with me?

I too am whet, but I neglected to wipe after I peed lol

Attached: 20200221_093125.jpg (714x535, 308K)

“Oh hurdur! Im so annoying! One more Libtard ownd!”

Attached: 5E0FF6C2-30CC-407F-8677-26F77CF2D159.jpg (289x304, 23K)

Maybe private schools are the problem.

Attached: 20180915_inc314.png (1280x807, 113K)

>And yet, still, he IS in fact, your President.
and suddenly being president was no longer considered an accomplishment, proving yet again that everything Trump touches turns to shit

You completely miss the point You, personally, didn't do any of those things.

Honestly, that's a smaller portion of it than you'd think. People spend money on a private education BECAUSE it's better than a public education, and if you run the numbers on what our 1% GDP versus 1.7ish% of Norway's GDP, you'd find that we're spending WAY more on public education than them despite it being far less efficient.

I imagine it starts at the top, where there's not really any reason to become a teacher, and somewhere in there the red tape of gradual and incremental governmental change slows progress down to a grinding halt.

There're a ton of issues, I am just not sure where to even begin.

Once again, you'll note that it says 'historically' and that I was talking about white people historically. It is an explanation of the genesis, not a rationalization for inherited privilege.

>claims i said we need to double the amount of money
>still thinks he’s the smartest man in the room
>implies in his posting that personal wealth denotes intelligence

Have you accepted the fact that you will be killed by poor people one day?

That's not how numbers work.

Attached: CaC8gmWWIAAoAMT.png (445x265, 28K)

You implied that it'd require throwing more money at the problem, which is not true.

I do think I'm the smartest man in the room, but that's because I'm a narcissist.

Personal wealth has nothing to do with intelligence, I still thought I was smarter than you when I was poor.

Stop gettin' caught up in your ego, baby boy.

hahaha I lolled

make your peace bitch

This is the gayest shit ever posted on this website.

Attached: download_20191211_191906~2.jpg (750x679, 36K)

post your address faggot

Attached: rightwingmasterace.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

>You implied that it'd require throwing more money at the problem, which is not true.
>I do think I'm the smartest man in the room, but that's because I'm a narcissist.
>Personal wealth has nothing to do with intelligence, I still thought I was smarter than you when I was poor.
>Stop gettin' caught up in your ego, baby boy.

hoooooly loooool cringe

He's still your president nigger

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x654, 67K)

>thinks his shitty inference is my implication
>still thinks he is the smartest man in the room

all left wing cucks are open faggots

Attached: transforhillary-hillary-blog1600.jpg (1600x900, 185K)

>821172731
I LOVE THIS VIDEO

Attached: 1561276457942.webm (400x368, 404K)

staged
falseflagging Jew

Attached: 0000000000000.jpg (500x709, 94K)

Attached: ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (534x564, 60K)

They are all cringelord faggots dude. Fuck these stupid right wingers lmao the left might not be perfect, but at least we have kinky sex, drugs, and booze.

Attached: ricedickgookbois.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

>your fair share
As determined by whom, faggot?

>implying HillDawg is left wing
>not understanding she is a moderate centrist

>stating a blatant fact = rhetoric because I said so

George Soros tanked their currency. Probably pays your bills too.

They're not doing it through might or anything they're just doing it by outbreeding everyone else.

I cannot believe I just read that post for real I'm shocked

How fuckin isolated and lonely do you have to be to talk like that

Attached: 3pvonk.jpg (500x627, 102K)

can you faggot cucks stop taking Tenda Spencer's bait?

Attached: DCEiExiXcAEtqL2.jpg (693x558, 55K)

1% of a very large number is bigger than 1.7% of a much, much smaller number. What the fuck is your graph supposed to be conveying, exactly? If the proposed amount of spending for American education is 1% of our total GDP, that's roughly 190 billion dollars. Norway spends 7 billion.

The poors won't rise up. I waited like 25 years for them to do it when I was poor, and they're too stupid and disorganized, whereas the rich have a central tenet to organize around. I genuinely wish you luck, because I'm fine either way.

Nah, there's way gayer all the time.

Literally nobody cares whether or not you call them cringe.

I have way kinkier sex, drugs have never been my bag, and everyone who isn't a child drinks booze. Also, not a right winger just because I have more money than you and don't buy your bastille day nonsense.

Me bitch. Take everything but 200k. Thats all anyone will ever need. Then tax anyone under 200k with a 15% federal flat tax.

"GOD DAMN AMERICA"

Attached: 300px-Barack_Obama_Jeremiah_Wright.jpg (300x408, 23K)

why do you faggots have pseudointellectual discussions in bait threads
you aren't smart
if you were smart you wouldnt be bumping a bait thread
learn to sage you 80 IQ retard

Isolated and lonely? Bro i got drugs and kinky bitches, what do you have?

The earth is over populated anyways.

He was acquitted you retarded incel

who cares? what difference does it make if the Earth is overpopulated if you're not alive you cuck? I'd rather be alive in an overpopulated world than not alive at all
you are a faggot

That doesn’t mean he isn’t impeached retard

Attached: EFCAB6E8-27A4-4D93-B204-C88C78B522EA.jpg (750x726, 377K)

At best I've educated a person about the education system AND upset a bunch of fuckin' nerds. At worst, I've occasionally given myself an opportunity to write out something I've felt more concisely.

Also, pseudo intellectualism is the regurgitation of other people's thoughts. These might be dumb thoughts, but they're pretty clearly not someone else's.

>wont shut the fuck up like a good little faggot

You can't read a simple graph, congratulations.

I could stop it, but I won't. And, I'm still pretty sure I am and nobody has given me a reason to believe otherwise thusfar.

gay

You're doing that thing where you act like it's substantial but not offering any explanation as to how in hopes that I'll shrink back and accept that you're super big dick brilliance man. But your chart just says what I said, except GDP is a sliding metric based on a country's worth. We spend MORE ACTUAL DOLLARS on education than Norway, a country that spends FEWER dollars on education with higher testing. Your chart does not argue against that, nor does it explain how much either country actually spends.

>thinks he didnt prove to everyone that he is in fact a moron
>probably a lawschool flunky
>definitely a queer

Norway spends less money on education because they have less people, thus less schools to suck money up.

>still thinks he is the smartest person in the room

>thinks flunky means 'flunked out of'

Also, married to a broad, but I've made out with a lot of dudes but it never did much for me.

You can't read a simple graph and you need me to explain it to you. China spends more actual dollars on education than the US does. Congrats you fail at statistical comparison.

You know what 'per capita' means, right?

>doesnt understand that flunky is a slang word for someone who flunked out regardless of the dictionary definition
>doesnt deny
>definitely poor man larping as a rich man

And he STILL thinks he is the smartest man in the room

You don't. Who spends the most on education per capita? Post a source.

Hint: it's not the US by any stretch of the imagination

Nothing but sophistry and equivocation

can you pseudointellectual cuck faggots stop responding to the shit hapa bait?

Attached: 6dbh6355 (1).jpg (658x683, 47K)

stop responding to this gay thread you cuck faggots

How can you speak for everyone when you are nobody?

Dude it's pathetic when they have to pretend to be that retarded instead of learning a new fact.

That's a nigga screaming at you and probably running. This photos out of context

>was saying the US pays more “ACTUAL DOLLARS” on education like that wasn’t already known
>was called out on it
>tries to save retarded opinions by saying “per capita”

>Abort abort
>Engage btfo protocol
>Beep boop please stop responding

STOP RESPONDING TO THE BAIT YOU STUPID LOW IQ FAGGOTS

Trips means its true

cuck faggot race traitor

Attached: 5bacb52957cfef9634db0888fad44c51.jpg (4096x3204, 1.32M)

Try harder.

Attached: stonekeep-7.png (640x480, 259K)

China pays the most actual dollars on education. Belgium spends the most per capita.

Attached: cerebral-palsy-sleeping-tips.jpg (960x720, 41K)

Yes, a nigger punching a nazi will surely make the nazi like niggers even more. Stupid fucking ape. Take the discussion instead of being violent. I hate niggers.

how is that right I live and have studied in belgium its cheap af? till 18 its basicaly free, you only buy the books and afterwards I payed like 3k a year and got 80% bck from the gov.

If you read his post and can understand context clues, user was saying its already known that America pays more than Norway

I never said that they did, you posted a graph with the per capita spending. And even then, with Norway spending more of their GDP per capita, the US is spending more actual money per capita in that our GDP is worth substantially more.

Now you're just making shit up and claiming it's the standard. Flunky has universally and forever meant lackey, as its dictionary definition even fucking states. I sincerely hope you're ESL, because if not holy shit.

I was saying the US spends more actual dollars than Norway, the graph that dude provided stated 'per capita'. I at no point was talking about the per capita spending, I was saying that our education system doesn't simply need more money.

Yes, and it is painfully obvious to me that the only way to even get you to a platform wherein you'd be able to accept or appreciate how much smarter I am than you, I need to educate you first.

It's likely cheap BECAUSE they spend a substantial amount on education, i.e. it's subsidized by the government so that you don't have to spend as much.

that pic tho. it's not that it looks like he peed. that is not the posture you take with a tall screaming back man. that dude's chin is stuck out so far, he's asking for the easy shot to the jaw, which will knock him the fuck out.

Yeah because the government pays for it. :) They spend a lot on you guys and you're probably pretty smart. Definitely way smarter than an American who didn't go to college.

>tries this hard to win an argument against obvious troll

Nazis are all fake tough guys. That’s why they always try to push “discussion” because they’re pussy

Attached: image.jpg (640x628, 164K)

I've found that the best way to win against a troll is to tucker them out. I'm rich, my dude, I have literally unlimited free time to sit here and type shit out to make aspies read.

yea okk fair enough but we also have the highest personal tax in the world on my paycheck I pay like 40-45% taxes

Maybe Bernie can help us address this?

Attached: playfair-2019-08-27T142458.131.png (2720x1920, 104K)

Attached: image.jpg (997x593, 289K)

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Come get it bitch

> I'm rich, my dude

My sides. Yea, thats why you have unlimited free time huh?

Yeah that's cool. I wish we did that here. Belgium is so fuckin nice.

Attached: OP_Is_A_Fag.jpg (720x540, 32K)

Again, I was not the one who worked for it. So, yeah.

>just proved to everyone that he doesnt have a job
>definitely 20yo with rich parents
>probably college drop out
>still thinks he is the smartest person in the room

Bernie Sanders seems like a pretty good candidate guys I watched him on Rogan like dude said and he slaps.

yeaaa, high taxes but like my health care is 60 euros every 3 months and if I go to the doctor for a visit thats like 5 euros after they pay you back and medication is also cheap

Duns means its true

i don't think it's an "all x are y" thing. i think it's just that this particular white guy never got in many scraps.

Don't feed trolls you fucking retard.

>im not the one who worked for it

You just proved youre just some faggot rich kid. Go home.

I bet the roads aren't totally trash and you have working public transportation infrastructure? How are your internet speeds/cell costs? Like 20 a month each for fast internet and cell?

Americans dont understand that theyll pay less in taxes to go to healthcare for all than their current private healthcare plan. They just see “raised taxes” and shit themselves even tho they will have less expenses.

>when you're on disability because you got paralyzed in a thresher accident and can afford your own trailer
>i's rich!

Why would I have a job? The point of a job seems to be to have money, but I have that.

I'm 32 and grew up in actual poverty and not your fun 'mommy wanted marble but we only had granite counter tops' 'poverty'.

I never attended college because it seemed boring.

And, yeah.

Nah, and I also was once upon a time a child who thought intergenerational wealth was some scarlet letter but then I grew up and stopped thinking the world should work according to the idealistic expectations I constructed based on the consumption of popular media. Even then, I didn't inherit the money and my folks were white trash from Georgia and Tennessee.

hahaha roads are not that nice, they are slow also cuz we kindahave no gov atm... if you check back in 5 years belgium will be split in 2 wallonia and flanders public transport is good trains are often upto 15 min late but hey and busses also cheap, internet speed very good I pay 60 for unlimited bundle phone and at home internet

Bro lmfao just stop. Your autism is showing

>when nobody cares about you so you post your fantasy life story

>never got an education
>was telling everyone he has to educate them
>doesnt have a job
>definitely a bum
>definitely not rich
>definitely just outed himself
>still feeding the troll
>still thinks he is the smartest guy in the room

Yes, there've never been substantial increases in wealth accidentally, especially in the information and technology age and the only explanation is that I am a larping trailer park hillbilly.

Joke's on you, I am a trailer park hillbilly, but I'm not larpin' anything. The only change is that now my 'trailer' is a large house in the northeast.

>why would i have a job?

Then how did you get your fictitious money?

i thought niggers are afraid of physical contact which is probably the reason why they only sucker punch and gang up on people. most niggers who do 1v1 vs whitey get fucked up

Attached: nig 1v1.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

>Darky
>Treats women with respect
He named his fists respect

My not having an education doesn't mean other people don't need one.

People who don't have formal educations can still educate other people. Typically when you're trained on a job, it's by a person who's been there a while, and in this instance the person who's been here a while is me, and you're the new person who has to learn to appreciate my being abjectly better than you.

Correct.

Also correct.

I am rich, it's just not that big of a deal aside from being able to make poor people really mad now. Oh, and if something breaks or goes wrong, I can afford to fix it.

Being consistent is not outing yourself.

Why wouldn't I feed the troll? Trolls need food, too. I have wasted an hour of your time, too.

And, yeah.

I invested in an art gallery in Malaysia that ended up doing pretty well and then re-invested the money I made in a South Korean hard candy company that did really well. I saved money from working a shitty general maintenance gig when I was young to invest and purely got lucky. It could've way more easily left me penniless,

What is white even? There's hundreds of different DNA groupings. Same goes for black. All with ranging intelligence and characteristics. This is some stupid shit why are you all so angry. Live your life we were all born some way we had no control over, it shouldn't be a deciding factor in how we treat others. It's all about character if you give everyone a fair shot when you meet them you'll be surprised at how many different good people you meet. I hate racist white people as much as I hate racist black people, it's all the same toxicity to me

cool

>Not beating the fuck out of the niggers that jumped in
Look at those lil soibois

There's literally full blown free rides to college just for being a nigger.
Affirmative action exists
Most welfare recipients are black
But yes. It's the whites who are jobless and lazy

Why are all the trump supporters on this board unemployed XD

>larping as an asian business tycoon
>actually kind of pathetic
>like legit this is getting sad

Holy shit he thinks he's wasting people's time on the website that people only come to to waste time. Epic win.

I'm white, and not a business tycoon. I gave someone money and they gave me back a lot more money.

I couldn't give a fuck about whether or not I came off as pathetic or what have you because I am not an eleventeen year old.

I genuinely think that it's this unthinkable thing for you because you've constructed a narrative in your head wherein the world rewards skill and hard work, but it doesn't. I am living proof of that.

Yep.

bernie is too extreme, they'll hold it over his head and turn him into their cuck puppet.
Politicians like Bernie never get what they want without sacrificing.

Because Trump’s policies made the economy tank so all the labor jobs are going to illegal immigrants and no one seems to understand that it is a direct result of Trump’s shitty policies. They also refuse to work for the jobs that Trump’s policies did create like fast food and retail. And they unironically get food stamps and welfare so like said, why would they have a job?

All in the name of 'art', imagine all those plastic bits going down the shower drain, through the sewage filters, and out into the world.

>direct result of Trump’s shitty policies
But it isn't

>said he did business in asia
>doesnt understand that would make him an asian business tycoon

Yeah, but we'd all like to fuck some glitter titties. Such is the duality of man.

Makes sense. It's just weird to be unemployed and screeching about people.who don't work. Guess it's just classical projection.

It's not plastic. It's mica.

I've never left the country. Why would I, we're number 1. But, I did give a person in South Korea money for a thing and that person then gave me more money. It's less business than gambling.

>ima pop off.
By having your boyfriend give a good yank on your anal beads.
Faggot.

Theyre complaints are about blacks who dont work. It’s a racist thing.

>probably gonna take this as a victory
>probably needs that little victory to make his shit life feel a little better
>actually retarded
>not gonna get another reply from this user

I live in belgium, I don't understand how it got so far in the US, the right is so retarded as well as the left, these situations in unis where feminists and all those sjw's go crazy we would not accept this, we would laugh and they would not have the ability to grow so big and the far right would straight up make me scared 24/7 if I lived there as any minority and then all those guns how are you not all dead yet... god am glad I live here where things make sence... only problem here is drugs traffic, antwerp having the highest lvl of coke in the water in the EU

Have a good day, bud.

Attached: POL meeting (5).jpg (2048x1536, 817K)

Attached: POL meeting (4).jpg (1440x1080, 306K)

Attached: POL meeting (2).jpg (3226x2419, 887K)

Attached: POL meeting (3).jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Attached: POL meeting (1).jpg (1200x857, 166K)

Attached: https___ep4.xhcdn.com_000_156_494_114_1000.jpg (1000x667, 78K)

lol what a bunch of fucking faggots... you leftist cry babies are pathetic

At least we didn't cry like a baby when Trump became President

Remember how you all reacted when the nigger won tho?

If you are a Nazi, theres nothing to talk about. You're past the saving point.

lol do you remember how the nigger bombed women and children for almost 8 years straight and nobody batted an eye?

>Remember how you all reacted
Barely a reaction at all.
The bigger deal was the nigger winning the primary instead of Hillary.
Now that was funny.

Thats because he didn’t brag about it lol no one knew about it because he wasn’t an obnoxious fool

Remember when you used to post on stormfront and then you decided to post here instead so you could be constantly btfo? Gtfo kkk tryhard

remember how you're so obsessed with minorities that you never think about anything other than them dominating your whole race lol

and you post how mad you are about it in every thread from basket weaving to Bernie Sanders

The absolute unit on this guy. He must have a hog if the hottest white girls want to fuck him.

Attached: ariana-grande-bernie-sanders-1580418130.jpg (480x481, 41K)

Attached: b58252887a27114d4ceab3da861fc67a--grammar-quotes-graduation-quotes.jpg (236x376, 13K)

OP you’re retarded, rope yourself

you're right, he was a lying hypocrite. Perfect for demonic ass nigger america

>fails to refute claim
>wished death on ideological opponent
>triggered by internet words

>when your beliefs align with isis
>maybe you aren't a good american

Hey I found a pic of you and your friends!

Attached: rtszt7h.jpg (2500x1666, 587K)

Kek not really faggot. You just green texted, better rope yourself as well.

They can't handle the BLACK MAN chadness.

Attached: images (72).jpg (720x405, 63K)

I am anti-black, thus I am anti-american, as Americans push for the most niggers on a global scale.

also that's a captured ISIS flag, you fucking idiotic american lmao

BTFO WELP TIME TO TALK ABOUT ME SOME MORE

newfag doesn't even know how to reply

I am not a racist and in fact I don't support isis/sharia initiatives.

Wut?

Zeig Heil motherfucker. Since I know for a fact that you want me dead and that you're unwilling to engage in any meaningful dialogue, I experience no guilt at all over stating that people like you need to be shot. Negotiation is impossible, you must die if we are to build a nation that supports its citizens and cares for the needs of its people.

I know that you cloak your terminology with speak of 'nazis' but what you really mean is "I don't want there to exist a nation that supports the needs of its citizens. Nations should only exist to support the needs of international banks."

And quite frankly, any one who thinks that way, must be eliminated.

Attached: 1eac56da016025bc5f95a2aa60ab0a4eca0f5dadbcd949c13dee261a45d3a2b3.jpg (665x640, 154K)

death to all non-whites. White Jihad on the whole non-white world, you fucking niggers all need to hang

I breed snakes in the desert all you legfags better stop regulating me having sex with animals. One day you will.hang for your crimes against interspecies kkk erotica.

12 was such a magical age, at least it was for me.
I wasn't typing out sperg responses on the internet at that age.

found the retard

Attached: 8512.jpg (640x622, 87K)

you first nigger

I am the mythical guy who gets mad about the word nigger in Cred Forums. I have never heard anyone spam that word before and it's truly shocking.

Republicans and racist alt-right aren't the same thing, first of all...

So basically white are the biggest niggers of them all??
Because that's what reading here, that whites are aggressive thieving niggers.

Attached: 180522-fdny-lt-cries-when-confronted-feature.jpg (618x410, 89K)

>it was for me
>I wasn't
btfo time to talk about me some more

lolz I think the jews are bad because they're cockroaches but republicans think they're bad because they are bugs

WHY CAN'T Y-

And yet, he is still in the top job...

Let's try a thought exercise. What's worse? wearing a tiny symbol on your arm, or physically assaulting someone?

see
when you're still doing it lol are you 14 now?

and still more than half of them are hotter than the trannies dilate quickly group

Attached: yourCommonLeftistMeetUp.jpg (2059x1697, 460K)

i hope corona virus wipes africa out and makes you niggers extinct

Only the kkk comes looking for a fight and complains when they get it.

I think youre just an edgelord who doesnt realize he is a commie

I already did, bitchboi. Im posting beyond the grave

>I hope
btfo time to post about my dreams

Ooh what else do you think?

kek

Attached: 1582301063303.jpg (1374x1031, 307K)

>White Jihad
Are you ISIS?

All of you are faggot. Arguing politics is annoying enough in person but here its just straw-manning and shit-posting.
You will never change anybody's mind especially on here.
Nigger is a mindset and all of you are niggers
Go back to Cred Forums faggots

Haven't seen a good legit reason not to vote for bern just typical histrionic overreaction. Whereas there are a bunch of reasons trump is trash. Easiest decision in history.

Mor

KKK go back to stormfront and we'll never post Cred Forums again

Haha a fucking porch monkey with fire, better be careful the niglet will burn down the whole block and they will loot.

your country is flooded by refugees who hate you

Lol only ethnocucks would be scared of that anorexic Ethiopian.

you want to throw away your vote for a cuck socialist who cant even hold a mic properly?

imagine thinking we're KKK and not your neighbors, friends, brothers and sisters....

He lives there he's not going to believe you lol. It isn't at all.

Yeah basically that histrionic bullshit we were talking about huh? You understand trump paints his face orange every day and that's far far more disturbing behavior from an old man.

Found the inbred retards. It's clearly a white guy who punched the little ethnocuck. Even white people think you guys are faggots.

And then a black man knocked him out. You literally proved nothing. The most dominant men in this sport aren't white.

You are a man

SpooooOOOOOOoooOooky

Where do you live I doubt you're my neighbor we don't have trailer parks here.

Attached: 5bb7247b240000310056f31c.jpg (720x480, 23K)

Thats the point. Ya all are pussy and dont make yourself known. Then when you do and youre confronted, you piss yourself. Youre a dumb pussy. Imagine being afraid of niggers lmfaoooo

Thank the fuckin mods for cleansing us of that faggotry.

Im thank you for screenshotting

Lrn2reply

But that wasn’t mods. That was him. He just realized how much of a faggot he was. The thread is about being pussy. He just posted saying that theyre too pussy to make themselves known. So he deleted.

i honestly dont give a fuck what they want to do in their private time whether its bernie or trump or hillary, until bernie actually starts running a decent campaign and not letting the DNC side line him (like 2016) or letting literal faggots complain about non issues he aint winning shit. the joe rogan interview he did was outstanding, then he goes and fucks it up

All his posts are gone. He got banned. He'll be right back.

Sounds like your problem is with the faggots and the raging erections you pop when you see a sexy hispanic man. Just come out of the closet user. Youll be much happier

imgur com/a/ntbWNBG

Here's the one that got him. Just keeping it off-site cause jannies are doing the thing.

Nice trips. But just because his posts are gone doesnt mean mods. He didnt break any rules. But if he a paranoid neo nazi like he made himself seem, he probably lot deleted quick because he was afraid of CIA and jewish tracking systems

He's gonna get the nomination. Prepare to vote for him.

Is that against the rules? Doesnt seem so. Ive said way worse. Unless you were a faggot and reported him

He certainly did. He posted a thing that's illegal and will get him v&.

>Being so beta you have to claim to be superior based on someone else's physical achievements
>Being so retard you think you're the same as a ufc fighter just because you share the same skin tone.

Trump derangement syndrome at its finest.
Can't wait to watch you cry in november.
Remember to record it please, thanks

KKK faggots should probably go back to stormfront huh

i have no doubt. he's not winning though

>implying it is normal to paint yourself orange
lolwut

i think when you get banned you aren't supposed to post here anymore.

disagree

the end

why are leftist so obsessed with homosexuals and and molesting kids? just come out of the closet user, i think you will be much happier

Attached: 2EC6FDA6-55AE-4E4A-8A1B-91AF4AE34A6D.jpg (674x1024, 93K)

Yeah you're probably right not even worth it to go vote for Trump he's got this shit wrapped.

but her emails

NO U

the cope is real i guess

I don't get it: if the whites are the problem and nig nogs always complain about what whitey does wrong and how prejudice they is but on the online videos and the world star it's always niggers actin a fool and niggers killing other niggers and niggers just actin out in public. If whites are the issue, can I get a nigger lynch thread to prove they cause?

Attached: 1572644245217.png (960x636, 501K)

>homos
We know they had a hard time and did nothing wrong so we want them to be safe and happy

>child rape
A popular leftist phrase is “kill your local pedophile.” Leftists arent pro child fucking, that is another example of republicans projecting.

Your misconceptions are an example of right brainwashing and not understanding the enemy in the slightest.

>insane twisted ramblings of a broken KKK mind

Youre right. Absolutely. Trump supporters dont need to vote. He is definitely winning. Dont vote. Do you homie

I'm goin to go to WORK on election day unlike you unemployed kikes

If only we can combine the best of soviet communism with german national socialism and eliminate jews blacks and religion....

Attached: 2015_11_19_13_55_44_1973754386.jpg (500x287, 61K)

That’s cool. I have a job. Election day is a federal holiday, i get it off. But also, the polls are open for 16 hours and voting takes 20 minutes. But yes, dont vote. Keep working your garbage job. Dont vote. Trump is obviously gonna win.

Agreed. It's always niggers in hoods & ghettos not appreciating what has been provided for them via welfare & food stamps. Honestly if they REALLY were OPPRESSED by the white man, we'd see more of it on the local news, not just getting a blanket broadcast from the plebian national networks. Let's see niggers actually getting hurt by the whites. Or is it all talk and no proof like usual? Fucking niggers always talk a big game but never back it up. Fucking animals.

Minus the genocide, i actually agree with you

Attached: 1525133608368.jpg (820x673, 75K)

Can confirm

Attached: 1572046551803.jpg (394x430, 40K)

Hey kike, I can make a thread all about you too, just take it somewhere else.

>I can

Ok go for it. Cool story bro. Didn't you get banned? lolz

>kill you local pedophile
>bu.... but its ok to throw money at Desmond Napoles when he strip teases.
you guys are so fractured you dont even know what your side believes anymore

Why are libtards such stupid pieces of shit? Trump 2020, pussy

Yeah take it to stormfront. Your histrionic drama is as provocative as a foot massage.

Most welfare recipients are white. As a percentage blacks are probably at a higher rate but that's to be expected due to historical factors which I'm sure you just gloss over.

Maybe you should pull yourself up by the bootstraps so you can afford missing out on 60$ to vote for the guy who is gonna make your life better

cool story bro

Nope

Attached: 1573874805618.png (958x600, 610K)

Most welfare recipients are white. Can't even get the first fact of a basic argument correct.

>denial
classic

and then in the next moment you do a tonal 180 and scream to the FBI for help and watchlists while you throw around words like "terrorist"

just whatever suits the moment, right?

Attached: 1581148917657.jpg (1016x1042, 138K)

I'm confident Trump will win and lower my taxes. Why vote he's the most popular president in history and I live in Texas. Good luck Bernie

Who is Desmond Naples? Is that someone else you're obsessed with? Have you ever had a psych eval?

Remember Charlottesville? Remember the banana ops? Remember we said we can make it spread across the country if Trump doesn't get reelected in 2020? Or are you the newfag ip address that just appeared less than 48 hours ago?

>wewlad when you pretend you can track an IP on Cred Forums you're btfo

You're banned. Don't post here.

I don't remember any of this except that retard driving a car into a crowd. Are you a terrorist?

I like how you fags trot out the same tired examples over and over. The left isn't nearly as much of a monolith as you think. That's why there's the some truth to the saying "Democrats fall in love; Republicans fall in line."

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 223K)

>Paranoid ramblings of a nigger schizophrenic

The only terrorists here are niggers

If you need to work on election day, then you are not in the tax bracket whose taxes will be lowered unfortunately. Unless somehow youre making 200k+ a year. But working stiffs like me who make 50k got a pretty substantial raise in taxes since he took presidency and people who made 200k+ got a decent cut.

remember this lol

Bernie would cut your taxes far more than trump will. Im assuming you work retail or fast food since you need to work on election day.

in america, at least.

being a european nationalist and semi socialist many of my friends share the same views as me, my views are tame compared to theirs though.
but none of us are shorter than 6'2 and all of us are either weight training or doing cardio on any day of the week as well as having backgrounds in martial arts or other combat sports.

america has their weird gun protection that they rely on, you can be a pussy when all it takes is one squeeze and a man that makes you look like the biggest coward in the country, is dead. whereas our history is fighting wars and overthrowing governments when they're armed and we're not so we're more realistic about it.

but anyway. you shouldn't be a pussy no matter what you lean, learn to fight and build yourself some muscle because you never know if you'll need them.

Holy fuck.

>Remember Charlottesville? Remember the banana ops? Remember we said we can make it spread across the country if Trump doesn't get reelected in 2020? Or are you the newfag ip address that just appeared less than 48 hours ago?
What did you say about paranoid ramblings XD

All this to avoid admitting you're poor

Yeah nice to see the jannies pull the trigger right?

>I am your neighbor
>I dress like a ghost
>I have your IP address
>SpooooOOOOOOoooOooky

Attached: sgN6_uDems7AYcBJFU096MqVqbCeZCNfu511rxnWOfg.png (1024x679, 261K)

I dont agree that they should. But im an anarchist and hate censorship of all kinds. Let them talk. Real leftists have guns and are waiting for them to finally throw the ultimate tantrum

>I don't agree

literally who cares