What do you do when you have tachycardia...

what do you do when you have tachycardia, lately a lot has been happening to me and I don't want to tell my parents not to worry more about those who are now at work

Attached: 95ECB356-9971-4F10-8A65-DC2CFBB08CB3.jpg (580x1280, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/alqOV21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic related Kappa?

I would love to put my pee pee in her poo poo

damn I was wrong picture

3rd year resident, here. Elaborate on your symptoms

Probably just anxiety you retard

Basically it gives me tachycardia in social situations, every morning I stop with that, besides they give me attacks of anger after tattooing for personal problems

Yes, I think it's anxiety but I don't know how to control it, I have been experiencing anger problems for a few years but I calm down easily, now all this exploded and I don't know what to do sincerely without worrying my parents

If in the US, see a cognitive behavior therapist, if outside see someone similar in you're own country.

4th year medfag here, be detailed and not retarded and I'll tell you what you have
odds are you're probably a pussy and overweight

Yes, only in social situations, I am using a translator since my English is not very good

I have SVT that i developed at 12. Go see a cardiologist and get it diagnosed. Do you drink lots of Energy drinks?

I sincerely feel tired of feeling so I came to you because I don't have many other alternatives, I'm sorry if you consider me a stupid bitch

It's hilarious when med students flex on here. You're not even a resident, what do you guys even know about medicine? Physician Asssistant's who roll through with my attendings know more than the students

Hell yeah brother, cheers from iraq

I've never had energy drinks in my life, I usually drink iced tea from those that sell powder and prepare it with water

The poster who responded to you is a student, which means they don't know shit about medicine. You probably have social anxiety, see a cognitive behavioral therapist. Did you have shaky hands or jitters in public, I know you said your heart races, they may give you propranolol for your symptoms.

happened to me, I did coke to 'reset' and all is fine since/

I start to shake a lot when that happens to me and I feel cold, and when I do activities such as exercising or carrying things it gives me a lot

If I was flexing I would have said that I was a neurosurgeon or some shit you retard. Im stating at what point I am to let him know that I aint a Dr. just a med student. If you think claiming to be a med student is flexing then I bet you're a blue collar worker

stop feeling sorry for yourself. move out of your parents house, join the army do something. anything but complaining about your problems. I have to many problems of my own to care about you. we all have problems it’s just the way the world is

I've got tachycardia pretty much 24/7. It's a bitch cause it makes me overheat and get all sweaty, really fucks with sleeping. Get palpatations too, scary stuff. Nothing relieves it so I'm just living with it lol

3red year resident, close enough

sorry for bothering you OP, I honestly just wanted to be recommended to calm me down in public

3rd year resident

What specialty?

General surgery

You stupid fuck. You tell OP a 4th year med student (read literally a doctor) knows nothing about medicine and then proceed to suggest a B-blocker for someone who probably just has anxiety. Fuck off with your misinformation and your WebMD.

>flexes butcher degree
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
at least aint trauma

Not him, but this explains it. Fuck off with your god complex and realize the only one trying to flex is you.

Despite him being an desperate insecure faggot trying to show his degree, beta blockers have shown positive effects in anxiety since patients no longer need to worry about the physical side effects. One of the biggest fears of people who suffer from social anxiety is other people knowing that they are afraid (pussy ass bitches) so beta blockers give a confidence boost that makes social situations easier to handle.

Do doctor is going to provide a benzo script without a referral first, especially in those areas hamstrung by opiate crises. His symptoms are physiological, the efficacy of propranolol in that situation is indicated. Obviously, you know nothing about medicine, but carry on.

That makes sense, I stand corrected.

I didn't suggest he'd be walking out with benzos. I assumed he'd be walking out with nothing but a follow up appointment.

post moar thotminoes

>propranolol
>benzo
lmao

PANIC ATTACKS OR SOCIAL ANXIETY
JUST GO TO YOUR DOCTOR SO HE CAN GIVE YOU A BETABLOCKER OR SOME BENZOS, GO NOW user SO YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE GO NOW!

The two are not even close to being related. The amount of retards in this thread is laughable

your not a med student if you think being a neurosurgeon is flexing. Or if you are you're sttruggling. Clinical PHd Scientists are the ones with a higher level of intellegence in the medical world,if you are flexing, it's why MD trained staff refer the not easy shit to them.

> sttruggling
literally blazing through since I have a background in medicine already, not everyone here is insecure af to boast their degree

LARP

You are trying to have an opinion about something you know nothing about. No one suggested they are related by moa. The fact you needed to clarify this just shows your knowledge is limited to reading the wiki on both classes then coming here to post. As the resident pointed out, they are both effective treatments for anxiety.

Idk who this is but I want to taste that ass

You think being a neurosurgeon is the pinacle of possible boasts thus you cannot have any experience within medicine or you suck at neurology and thus that is why you hold neuosurgeons as the pinnacle of boasts within the medical world.
You have also revealed that you are dishonest by relealing if you want to flex you will lie. ultimately nothing you've posted can be trusted for that reason. Thus you're not a medical student.

wear a buttplug

If no insurance wait till its thumpin away and go to ER. If insurance or money go to doctor.
If you need quick relief from tachycardia bare down like you are trying to shit. Vagal maneuver.

I am tho

DO doesn't count

Honestly DO is based anarchist medicine not analytic bullshit establishment medicine

Tell that to all your reject friends who couldn't make it into a real medical school.

How did this become a medical discussion?

Lmfao DO school is just as intensive with more hand on. You are exposing yourself as a know nothing

Medicine resident?

gtfo you 8-hours-of-rounds and never changing anything bullshit ass mfker pseudodoctor

WE HEAL WITH STEEL BABY

Lower stats across the board than MD. Cope

Did you swap specialties or are you brain dead ? Why are you still in residency after 3 years.
t. paramedic in medschool

Attached: 714740FD-0D0E-44E4-A389-E16EDF0C8234.png (496x329, 99K)

DO residences are way more competitive than MD what are you even on about?

Haha DO cope is my favorite kind

4th year psychiatry resident here

4 months till that big paycheck!

All you fuckers should be ashamed. "Well, it sounds like anxiety, so go ask for some pills" and now let's get in a sick measuring contest.

OP, there's a lot that could be wrong. You need to see a doctor to get some shit ruled out before we can assume it's anxiety.

Talk to your parents about it. If you make yourself continue to suffer in order to spare them some worry, then you are doing a disservice to both yourself and your parents.

I had an electrophysiologist tell me this story of a teenage girl who kept having palpitations, told her friends, bit didn't want to tell her parents, fearing they would overreact. Well, she was sixteen when they found her dead in the kitchen. Do you think the parents were glad she spared them the worry?

Man up, admit there's a problem, and commit to working on a solution.

Muh stats. Across muh boards. DOs learn about the human body as system like aristotle meant it to be. Medfags learn about systems as if theyre the whole body.
DOs are the chads of medicine. Get used to it.

US system, residencies are post MD school

Dick measuring contest. Fucking autocorrect

spoken like some LECOM faggot. Enjoy peds!

I too am a medic friend. May the sick calls ever be in your favor.

I imagine this is the same guy but if it isn’t all of you are fucking retards. The fact that you don’t think med students know shit is actually just retarded. Then it’s an argument over some fat fuck that clearly has anxiety issues. A fucking emt could diagnose that and you go to school for 3 months.

Attached: 99006690-F799-4233-8C30-1DE96A98D172.jpg (460x458, 47K)

hahha

HAHAHHA

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Enjoy urgent care you limp wrist

imgur.com/alqOV21

The fact that you just tagged 50% of posts arguing in your favor shows that you're way more retarded than med students

I’m aware but most residency programs (depending on the hospital) are 2 years. So either you were bottom of your class or swapped specialties.
Actually only 3 calls today and been logged in for 6 hours. Normally for Mardi Gras shit is way worse

Lmao hey im one of those. I just like watching him seethe honestly. Palpitations can have numerous reasons though. I havent even looked at the board i just saw this guy gettin his knickers twisted and rode that wave lmao

Sick call? Like a combat medic?
I was a combat medic. When you're Garrison you might as well be called 'janitor medic'
Now get off your phone and go do a police call. Those cigarette butts aren't gonna pick themselves up

4th year here. Maybe you aren't from the US, and that's your excuse, but we don't have a single residency that is only two years long

Dude i fuckin hated Mardi Gras in Mobile. Im rural now. Easy life.

work on yourself we all gotta learn how to deal with our emotions, if you're struggling a therapist could potentionally help guide you OP, wish you luck.

Attached: sss'.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Nah civillian. Sick call basically means its bullshit or they cant accurately explain whats wrong. Just a blanket term really.

Nah I’m from the us. Maybe people just don’t finish the residency and they get licenses before it’s over?
Oh no bud I’m over here in nola you only think you know.

Oh, the 3am free ride to the place with the turkey sandwiches calls.

Gotcha.

love how this thread went from, any advice to 2 cucks battling over who can flex the hardest, Cred Forumstards in a fucking nutshell

Attached: 1581975772020.jpg (500x480, 19K)

Dude just shut the fuck up. You clearly have no idea what the fuck is going on. Microwave a Hot Pocket, crack open a Mountain Dew, and get the fucking shit ass hell out of this goddamn thread.

I bet. Ive experienced it from the outside lol.

Hey Mobiles the birthplace though dont get it twisted.

Yeah, people can do that. It's super slim pickings for jobs. People will typically go work as GPs in prisons. It honestly seems shady to me.

Dude needs to have a basic workup including labs, EKG, history, and physical. Maybe Holter Monitor thereafter pending results.

Thread should end here. K thx bye

Do you even lift, bro?

Sure
Is that really what you guys tell yourselves?
Yea idk I know 2 trauma drs both orthos that only did a 2 year res and they work at one of the best hospitals on the gulf coast(L1 Trauma).

What do you mean you have tachycardia? Like you actually do or you just believe your heart rhythm is off?
How do you know this without prior diagnosis, why would you receive diagnosis and no treatment

You should go ask them more about their training, because trauma surgery isn't even a residency, it's a fellowship that comes after a residency.

It's funny how you have like two doctors and a med student that are telling you that your head is up your ass, and you just can't admit it. This is the problem with nurses and EMTs (pic)

Attached: dunning-kruger-epidemic.jpg (550x404, 28K)

Tell your parents but not like, hey I have tachycardia, tell it like you are suffering and shit. They will understand

I didn’t say trauma surgery was their residency I said they were ortho. I’m literally in med-school and have been in the medical field as a medic for 7 years. To top it off you’re expecting me to roll over for 3 larpers on the internet instead of the actual doctors I’ve seen do magic.

Dude, unpack your ass and actually ask them about their training. I have friends in Ortho. In Ortho, you don't even get into t he OR your first year, you are junior hospitalist and cast maker. Second year, you are a glorified retractor.

Unfuck yourself of that narcissism, like you know shit about shit, because it's going to make you look like a fool during your M3 rotations.

You are out of your mind, my surgical residency is five years, not including fellowship. You're not in med school.

Im fawkin ZEEZBRAH

Fuck yeah you are, junior doctor. Go on with your bad self