Are five inches enough?

Are five inches enough?

Attached: when he is white.webm (640x274, 919K)

yes, for most women

course, just got to know how to use it.

It's all about your game

Attached: 20200219_201512.jpg (344x341, 40K)

Based dubs gtfo coopers

No. Gotta be six.

Yes, when I take home guys and they have 7-8 I hold them back a bit with my hands on thier legs. If they go too deep or put my legs up it's just gets really uncomfortable and it can hurt. Fun fact: Smallest dick I've ever had was on a black guy

Attached: image0-273.jpg (600x404, 70K)

Usually: yes.

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

This guy gets it

tits or gtfo

Tots or gtfo

My buddy has a 5-incher. He got caught cheating and instead of blowing up the marriage, his wife suggest they have an open relationship. I've had a few dozen threesomes with them and I'm pretty sure she like being able to fuck bigger cocks as much as he like being able to slut it up.

So there is my anecdote.

For bigger chicks no but for anyone else yeah

absolutely.
if you can work 5" right you'll have em coming back forever

Never said I was a girl.

Attached: 1390838699354.jpg (261x221, 12K)

tits or gtfo faggot

Attached: I'll swallow your soul.png (700x405, 356K)

Depends, girth and /or length?? You can't just say is blah blah enough... There's more to it. Shape, length Vs girth, how you use it, a woman's emotions towards you.

I'm slightly above average, 5 1/2" length and 6" circumference. My wife has slept with over 40 guys (ya, I'm not happy about it either, but I love her and don't hold her past against her) I give her tons of orgasms... Mainly because of the way she feels about me, for most women it's 70/30 emotional/physical, for men it's 10/90 emotional/physical

so? tits or gtfo anyway

My girlfriend tells me all the time about her ex''s and there small dicks that are under 6". She would cringe when she had to fuck them, she always had to be on top.. we have alot of good laugh's.. so ya, good luck

of course ... when she has a pussy like the grand canyon she needs more cock to fill it. that doesn't make you special, it makes you the cuck of a used whore.

what about other women (males)

Attached: are traps gay.jpg (319x326, 28K)