Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Attached: strawberrygf5.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Because I chose life and happiness over death and despair

I consider suicide a dishonorable and cowardly way to go so I just suffer in silence on this earth while everyone I know lives their lives to the fullest.What about you possibly chill OP?

Because my mom said I can't

>started fasting
>lost a bunch of weight
>depression lifted for the most part
>started playing music again
>things are looking up

no matter how bad things seem it won't last forever.

Attached: 1563657618779.jpg (1200x1132, 149K)

Attached: giphy (17).gif (320x240, 1.15M)

I dont die faggot.....I'm the destroyer

Attached: giphy (20).gif (400x359, 1.89M)

Waiting for elder scrolls 6

Programmed not to
>43 year old wizard

Thank you, maybe i should

I'm not a weak little faggot who can't handle some adversity.

Attached: 1447419279507.jpg (2880x1619, 177K)

this. it's probably going to be shit but i have to see it for myself so i can shitpost about it.

Because my enemies can still bleed.

Can't do it. I have a huge insurance policy. I drive a vehicle everyday, statistically I'm bound to die in an accident any day now.

Because my daughter makes me happy

I didn't bring any joy, I don't want to bring pain however little it might be.

Attached: 1556136195972.jpg (1020x582, 158K)

I did.

Attached: 1568400988136.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

I am! But also to much of a weak faggot to fallow through i always stop myslef close to death its really fristratimg cuz every second im alive is just super miserable

I'm fucking close to it these days. Life is pummeling my family and I into the ground. We're good people. We work hard. We treat others well. I just dont get it. It's all shit outside our control too. If it was self inflicted, I'd own it, but it's not.

I really want a bus to hit me so my family can get the insurance payout. Suicide nullifies my life insurance policies.

I am thinking about buying a monstrous policy and riding around on my motorcycle until one of these fucking awful drivers around here obliterates me.

Other people notwithstanding, it's nice here. Breathing, the sun, the moon, nature, etc. The world is nice. People are shitty but the world is nice.