I just realized that I don't enjoy living anymore...

I just realized that I don't enjoy living anymore. It's not because I'm in a unfortunate situation or anything like that, but because I can't feel anything anymore for some reason. I can't feel any connection with people, I can't feel a connection with my passions, I can't feel anything for those who suffer, and I can't feel anything for myself. I haven't left my house this last week at all. I'll have to leave soon to fulfill my responsibilities, but if I never had to, then I would never leave my room at all. Everything feels so isolation even when I'm among multiple people. I just don't feel anything anymore.

Attached: vancleef.jpg (392x296, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk
youtube.com/watch?v=UWV6D7WCvBo
imgur.com/alqOV21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you practice any form of spirituality?

You need to get out more

Welcome too adulthood, life is shit untill you die.

You are not alone.

Attached: 1553742095938.png (362x507, 192K)

How long had it been going on for? I'll go through periods of ups and downs. Sometimes so low it feels like my entire mind is unraveling. One of the only things humans can do is find distractions until the end. You could be stuck in some kind of monotonous loop and desperately need change.

I fell the same way OP the only thing that keeps me going is playing vydia

Do you have a girl in your life OP? Slamming tight, hot, plushy little slits always will make a guy feel better.
I bet you’d love to breed a girl. Wouldn’t ya?

Attached: 4C08B108-FF84-475A-B725-6478AD3258D8.jpg (750x933, 467K)

Schizophrenia probably

No... I genuinely wish I did, but the thought of an eternal afterlife of peace with the people I love and knew who passed on seems too good to be true. I'm not an atheist, but life is a very physical thing and God doesn't seem to show signs that he is with us. I'm jealous of those who are able to follow a religion, because the most genuine people who are connected with their faith 100% are at peace with themselves. Those who don't judge others, but still practice their faith in peace gives purpose. Even if life has it's bumps, there's always something that faith keeps them moving. I wish I had something like that.

About three years now.

Vydia doesn't even help me anymore. I'm glad you still enjoy it though. Hold onto the things that make you happy.

No... I was never good with women. I'm still 21 and a virgin, and that probably has to do with how I look and the vibe I give off. I used to care a bit back in my freshman year of college, but the appeal began to wear off on me. I don't think being in a relationship causal or serious will fix whatever it is that's bugging me. I think it'd make things worse knowing that I could never fully love a person if I don't even enjoy living and interacting with people. I know it sounds like bullshit, but I don't really care about sex.

I don't think it's that... I knew someone that was schizophrenic and she'd sometimes act as if she was in a whole new world.

Basically this.
There is no God, no Justice, no meaning. You live, then you die. You where just here by pure chance, nobody asks to be born. When we die that's it, lights out, done, the void is all that awaits, no rewards or punishments for your behavior or actions in life, just non-existence, revert to the state you where in before your mom got knocked up with you. Nothing means anything, do whatever you want, as in the end it won't matter anyway, universe will either decay in entropy until everything is made irrelevant or wiped away by Big Crush, Vacuum Death, or something of that nature, completely wiping the slate clean. So OP do whatever you want, even if it's nothing. Cure cancer, have kids, or sit and fap all day, maybe OD on a drug of choice. It don't matter, none of this matters.

That gets banal eventually too.

OP is suffering from the symptoms of modern life where all we have is anomie and little connection to work. How many people actually produce a product from start to finish or perform a non repetitive task that gives the satisfaction of a job well done. We instead get to, by in large, be faceless replaceable cogs with our main and sometimes only outlet being consumerism, buying products that promise joy and fail to deliver after another shiny bauble is released.

OP you need to make meaningful connections and experiences. Try volunteering in some capacity for something you feel strongly for. You will make connections and find satisfaction. Other than that travel, globally if possible because seeing other cultures puts humanity in perspective. Knowing that across the globe people are doing the same in thier own way and getting to make new friends is great. If you travel abroad I can't recommend home stays enough. You will make new friends and great memories.

Just because there is no grand quest or happy ending doesn't mean life is devoid of purpose. You weren't assigned a purpose. You have to find a purpose that matters to you. As far as everything going to black at the end, that means if you fuck up your purpose it hardly matters. Those facts can be freeing not chaining.

I agree, that's part what I was saying in the end there. Since nothing matters free to do basically whatever. Some people's devout themselves to helping others, or their family, furthering their station in life, or just want a comfy minimalist existence, or others simply just want an out. All are valid and equally as irrelevant, so pick whichever you like to do in life and run with it, and if you fuck up, no pressure, doesn't matter anyway.

So the ones saying that life is meaningless, it seems evident that there is no "god", ask yourself this: does humanity even have the capacity to understand such a subject? I choose to believe that we don't as a species, despite our technological advances. All we know is we were poofed into existence. Make what you can out of it. There's a lot of life left to live anons.

Personally, I believe in God. I just don’t really go to church, instead I go hiking. Seeing the beauty of nature fills me with a feeling that gives me reassurance that it’s not only a beautiful spiral of evolution, but also a grand design that’s been gently nudged so it could look so peaceful. I can have faith knowing there’s a gardener still at work on the universe, even if I’m a bit far from his nearest garden.
Alternating back to my original topic, that’s okay to not want to involve yourself in a seemingly stress-inducing situation. When you do find yourself stable and wanting more though, make sure to find someone. You can make life just a bit better by sharing it. Also there’s not enough guys around for every girl to enjoy being held down and getting pounded into their bed, so it’s sort of rude to not add to the numbers of guys doing that....

Attached: D9EC1D0B-CBE9-4FE0-A2CA-322402D2AA8D.jpg (750x739, 427K)

What a coincidence, I don’t feel any connection to you, either. Nice pic, though, good movie.

You should consume LSD or something similar.

Psychedelics can function as "turning it off and on again" on the mind, completely breaking up stale thought processes that are running on repeat.

I appreciate the kind words user, and I'm glad you seem to be doing well. But things are different for everyone, and I guess I'm too self-absorbed to care for what goes on in the little corners of the world. As for intimacy, I'm sure the female population will be just fine without one guy that's making sure they're "pounded" into their bed.

I always thought Lee Van Cleef was cooler than Eastwood in many ways. Col. Douglas Mortimer is so overlooked as a main character.

While I have nothing against drugs, I prefer not to consume them. I don't want to become reliant on a drug to satisfy me and bring me happiness. I knew too many people that followed that path.

Consider getting a pet. May help you reconnect emotionally

My landlord doesn't allow pet. My bulldog also died recently.

>self-absorbed and stuck in room
Are you part of any Discord voice chats? Sometimes talking to friends online can be that little step you need to realize that there’s always gonna be people who are friendly.
>the female population will be just fine without one guy
Wrong. Do you feel that burning feeling inside you? It is shame. Shame for denying a woman your cock.

Attached: D6F336A1-CA3C-4C09-B181-3624F50F2235.jpg (750x742, 463K)

Also Rip sweet doggy

Attached: 65561BEC-9C2F-4EE4-B525-DBC97C774F90.jpg (750x135, 45K)

That's fair, but psychedelics don't function that way. It's not like amphetamines which produce genuinely addicting euphoria, or even stuff like weed that's just habit-forming. Nobody comes down from acid and thinks to themselves "oh boy I sure could go for some more acid right now".

It acts more like a vacation, hiking in the countryside or something. When you're done with it, you'll feel exhaustion and satisfaction, but you certainly won't want to do it all over again right away.

I just hug my pillow when I'm sad or feel like commiting suicide tbh.

No... I don't talk to people. Also, I'm sure "denying" a woman my cock isn't the worst thing in life.

Well, I guess different strokes for different folks. My family just has a bad history with substance abuse, so I'd rather not be apart of it. And I'm not making a generalization for everyone. If it's what they want to do, then more power to them. It's just that it's not what I want to do.

yeah it's called clinical depression dipshit congratulations now go see a doctor

No u

That's textbook depression. Doesn't always have to have a cause. I would seek some help, nothing wrong with a bit of therapy. Everyone needs some help every now and then.

Cred Forums is not a place you go to if your life is going well

understatement of the year

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk

You’ve got to talk to people if you want to start leaving your own little bubble, even if it’s just idle chat with the clerk, or saying a bit more than your normal greetings. Also therapy might help if you’ve got cash to just throw away. They’re essentially smart conversationalists who are cool enough to prescribe you drugs and stuff.
Also last warning, you better promise OP that when you feel better you’re gonna make a girl’s day by fucking her into submission. I won’t take no for an answer.

Attached: 9D6651DB-67D8-4F9A-B581-CC15AB06CDF8.jpg (750x911, 617K)

I think you're misunderstanding my dude. It quite literally isn't possible to slide into substance abuse with psychedelics.

The reason why I am suggesting this is because of how extremely effective they are at combating exactly what you are describing.
As an example, many years ago now, I was feeling that I shouldn't eat meat because I don't think it's moral, but I was so stuck in the routine of doing so that I could never even begin to motivate myself to stop (not judging the people that do eat meat, just making a point).
One LSD trip, and that mental barrier simply disappeared. I know it's wrong, why am I not changing it? And I did literally overnight.

Like you said, different strokes and all that, but I can 100% guarantee a dose of LSD will allow you to blank-slate reevaluate your life and what it is you want to do with it.

Cool jam, user. Not really my cup of tea, but it's cool. I'm more into stuff like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWV6D7WCvBo

I guess I'll try. Can't make any promises on the sex though.

Rape it is then.

Attached: 90E79ADE-E4B3-41E4-93C9-6B044B9DEA55.jpg (1500x1500, 175K)

Woah... I could never impose myself on someone like that. Are you good, dude?

Your intelligence level is low, I am not surprised.

If Lee Van Cleef was still alive, he'd help you end your miserable life. Then he'd probably have sex with your mom.

Pipe down chester.

Wouldn't doubt it. It'd be cool if he'd end it while playing the charm from the pocket watch as he guns me down. That'd be awesome.

?

Sounds to me like anhedonic depression. Talk to your doctor and ask for Wellbutrin. It works better for the lack of emotion and drive. SSRI meds like Zoloft or Prozac are better for anxiety and sadness.

Wellbutrin can also be taken with an SSRI if one med alone isn't enough. If that still isn't enough, consider adding on a mood stabilizer med like lamotrigine. Lower dose Lurasidone can be really effective too but that's not generic yet so it's a little expensive.

>thinking you’re the one doing the raping
Nevermind... just make sure to leave that window unlocked.

Attached: 6129F18B-EBB5-4663-A105-DC643B4D0CB4.jpg (1287x1800, 123K)

I live on a the second floor. You're gonna need a ladder.

Likewise OP. I haven't gone to work all week and have been drinking hard consistently the last 5 years. Switched from job to job trying to find something I like doing but I end up hating it as I hate the majority of people, or the job plain sucks, or the pay is shitty. Can't find a gf to save my life and most women piss me off anyway except for a handful. Have what I want in life to a modest degree but don't give a fuck. Honestly if I got corona'd or someone sniped my ass from a rooftop I'd be laughing all the way to hell or whatever it is that happens when we eat the dirt sandwich. The thought of ending my life has shadowed my conciousness the last 2 years and nearly got the balls last year but fucked that up. It's a good thing I don't own a shotgun because if I did I'd more than likely blow my brains out on a whim. Things just aren't right any more, I drink to cope but that fucks me around and isn't working any more. Fuck this shit 'timeline' and fuck my parents for bringing me into this world.

Attached: 6d9f5cfe816f7a485c8a7179feacb71d.jpg (673x901, 104K)

That can be arranged. Prepare your cherry for popping. Also I like sticking my finger in a guy’s butt if he’s submissive so if you’re not pounding I’m pokin’ user.

Attached: 7B121093-DB6C-488A-92EC-987A320373CF.jpg (1098x1535, 133K)

Sounds like a plan, user! Let’s arrange a date say at... 2:00 PM this Sunday? Need to attend the sermon with the family before I head out, and Pa said he needs a bit of help working on the shed, and Mother needs help tending the garden. But afterwards I’ll be free to give you a good pounding.

imgur.com/alqOV21

Discovering faith isn't a simply process like googling the answer to a math question. You have to study and meditate for a long time. Resist the temptation to assume the answers are going to be easy or impossible. Give yourself time to live in the mystery. If you are humble and your heart is truly earnest for God, He will reach out and save you with His mighty arm. I will pray for you, user, that you are lifted to the divine joy I experience daily.

>a good pounding
Hnggg

Attached: C6D3EA8D-C065-4083-8B88-04460AD8EAD5.jpg (1287x1800, 294K)

Sounds good. Should I hit you up on AOL instant messenger? MySpace?

Kik or discord is fine...?

Attached: CCA9C8E4-8177-4255-B98F-55DA11B08639.jpg (1287x1800, 204K)

How ‘bout discord?

Try putting down your phone for a week. Never touch it. Extra points for limiting your TV to two hours a day. Extra bonus if you don't play any video.
tl;dr: do something that involves interacting with living beings, even if just yourself.

Isutal#0071

Attached: CCFE5FD7-2BB7-4A5A-808D-F118EDFD19DE.jpg (786x786, 112K)

Sent

It's the one with 909 in it.

>I will pray for you, user, that you are lifted to the divine joy I experience daily.

lol what the fuck ever dude, you're probably some miserable piece of shit hooked up to an IV drip of liquified tendies

See I feel like that is part of your problem. You never go out so you’re always alone with Your thoughts. You should try hiking or something. Go see a movie, go to a bar, you don’t have to talk to anyone, just Uber there, get a couple drinks and Uber home. Trust me, friend. I do that often and while I have no real social life, it helps me not feel so alone. Occasionally the odd drunk or lonely milf will chat me up. He bartenders flirt with me for tips and I enjoy that, too. Try it out, buddy.