Think about it, Aboriginal Australians are different creatures to the rest of the world...

Think about it, Aboriginal Australians are different creatures to the rest of the world. They've been seperated from the rest of the planet for over 60,000 years, stuck on a fucking flat piece of dirt. Completely different animal.

Attached: 1582295665522.png (400x569, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang
youtube.com/watch?v=jSFR17cEfa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the dreamtime is real.....reality is pure illusion

They were probably 40,000 years behind us. They hadn't invented clothing, let alone learnt how to smelt metal, make glass or grow crops.b They were a long way off the wheel.

60,000 still havent done shit

If they're a completely
> "... different animal " ;

how can they interbreed with other racial genotypes and produce fertile offspring,
regardless of whether the racial mix is:
Father = Australian aboriginal & Mother = any other human genotype;
or vice-versa?

..... give me an intelligent answer, or gtfo somewhere else with your ill-informed racist bullshit.

They are awesome people. They lived in shit lands with nothing and lived. Why look down on them when no one else could live where they have lived for years? I for one respect them!!

..... and in the meantime, the rest of the world hadn't even invented the boomerang or didgeridoo, or even mastered their language, that their own little kids had learn to speak eloquently by the age of about five years old.

OP is sweating bullets lmao

You lame ass buggers live in your mamma's basement looking down on other people. Go live where they are on your own... No cell phone or internet. Then come back and say how stupid they are. Until then STFU

This : : also nice dubs .
> "... I for one respect them!! ";
..... me too and so should we all !󠛡!󠛡!

Perhaps they can be a different species, like Neanderthals and homo florensis and us, homo sapiens, but same genus, aren't Himalayan people slowly changing because of their higher altitudes too?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>he thinks Abbos invented the boomerang
Lol

Cant tell if bait or faggots.

Abbos are literally eat shit retarded. Much closer to chimp than human.

K

Attached: 1582258142721.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang

Actually they probably did

Holy shit what is it, plebbit day?
Fuckin hate you newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=jSFR17cEfa4

kewl

What did you ever invent?

>Completely different animal.
Waiting ITT for nekkid pictures of abbo females.

different sub-species, but same animal. this particular one burned Australia into desert and hunted most of their mega fauna into extinction

Sub species isn't a term anymore durr