These are your squadmates going into a warzone

these are your squadmates going into a warzone.
how do you respond?

Attached: looking for tampons.jpg (640x429, 232K)

Threesome!

Rape

They’re not infantry or cavalry — probably intelligence or medical

Truthfully I'm a necro so you would find me in a corner fucking the one that got blowed in half by an IED. I would take turns alternating between head and pussy.

Attached: 1573562807451.jpg (600x453, 17K)

Correct

Army Medics

I'd stomp a tranny to death

>Overpower and tie them both in a secluded quiet spot.
>Rape and humiliate until I feel satisfied enough to stop.
>Pick up enemy insurgent ak and kill a random sandnigger.
>Use said ak to spray the tied down g.i cunts and riddle them with lead.
>Blame the rape and killing on sandniggers, tell c.o that you came in too late to shoot sandnigger and save strong powerful women.
>Jerk off at the memory of the event for years to come.

Attached: 1463289203617.png (563x517, 36K)

Imagine getting captured and having to listen to the mudslimes rape these two bitches while beating your ass all day?

The real chads of Cred Forums
>being this much of a subhuman

Ficki ficki before Ahmed beats me to it once they're captured.

I'd just shoot them now, that way I don't have to worry about whether or not they die while I'm out there.

I'd start wondering why I'm so fucked that I got two medics with me instead of one, and why the fuck they are standing so close to each other

How can you tell?

All the oddly-specific stupid shit they are carrying just screams it out "medical."

Served with a chick in Meymaneh. Wasn't a problem really. She did her job as good as any other.

they’ve probably been dicked down by every nigger in their unit so I would stay away. stds are no joke in the military

Just take their supplies and weapons when they sleep. You are going to need to gather resources. I recommend taking over a small village and making the villagers pay you weekly. If all goes well you will be a king in no time.

Only acceptable answer

All women are whores, they should be publicly raped to death by a horse

This

Friendly fire. In minecraft.

Doesn't make sense. Why are shooting sandnigger with AK? Are you trying to say sandnigger killed sandniggers? How do you explain being out of contact with squad mates for the amount of time needed to do this? Nigger level of planning on this user.