If you're interested in a girl, would it bother you if you found out she once dated an asian guy?

If you're interested in a girl, would it bother you if you found out she once dated an asian guy?

Attached: TA-JAPAN-5 DATING-Bochele-1382606508.jpg (800x857, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
stdcheck.com/blog/std-vs-sti-whats-the-difference/
metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-to-know-which-country-has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring about what a girl used to do before you got with her

Childish

No.

Niggers have disease since they have no concept of what STD's are.

They are married and have a kid, I doubt you have a chance.

Yes because she's probably got coronavirus

>STI*
what are you a boomer?

no Hymen no Diamond

no Hymen no Diamond is the general rule

Only if he was Canadian.

Nah. She'd still be super duper tight. Just like new without the mess.

i can tell that struck a nerve because you know it's childish and you couldn't help but comment on it

>Asian guy
>being able to penetrate deeply enough to break a hymen
that's a good one

I wouldn't mind if she was previously a man so no.

Attached: 1578732394686.jpg (960x500, 93K)

Just stating facts, Nigger.

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

Hiv or Herpes is not curable. STI implies its an infection that's curable.

the only people who worry about girl's past sexual partners are people who are scared that they don't lay down dick as good as the guys who came before you.

and if you have to worry about that, it probably means you're not good at it

>Hyemens don't always break
>a thread for virgins by virgins
>knowing this little about women
>never going to being able to please a women
but yeah sure, your chins too small or whatever

>STI implies its an infection that's curable
no it doesn't, idiot. HIV and herpes are both viruses, so they're causing infections

no the women are just intimidated by their hypermasculine auras, obviously.

yes, but only because I would question how much she actually values masculinity and whether or not she can actually handle a real man. i notice girls who date asians typically don't like guys to be too masculine.

>5 Seconds in google.

stdcheck.com/blog/std-vs-sti-whats-the-difference/

>Technically, STIs and STDs differ– Having an STI means that an individual has an infection, but that it has not yet developed into a disease. Take HPV (human papillomavirus) for instance: Typically a woman with HPV does not have any symptoms, but she carries the virus. She has an STI; but if she develops cervical cancer from HPV, she now has an STD since cancer is a disease. The same is true for individuals who have chlamydia or gonorrhea infections that develop into pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).

Fuck no after the first two inches it'll be like fucking a virgin

Attached: 1437669002756.jpg (298x480, 130K)

Ironically, someone with no sexual history cares this much about a women's sexual history, something tells me you can't afford to be picky.
here's an article metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-to-know-which-country-has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/

Nope. Only would bother me if her ex was black

>Techinally
you spent just as much time finding an argument that fits your personal bias faggot, I can find a million articles to the contrary

>Ironically, someone with no sexual history cares this much about a women's sexual history

Quit projecting and argue with me properly incel.

>metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-to-know-which-country-has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/

This is supposed to disprove my claim that Niggers are infested with STD's? What are you, 12?

Yet you posted none. wow.

I know right, it's like going from a Lamborgini to a fiat, for her. sure the fiat is more reliable gets more mileage has a better credit score, but the lambo was so fast and exciting, dangerous even. and as she's looking out into the driveway staring at her fiat, shell always be thinking about the lambo.. whispering "just one last ride".

>projecting
I'm sorry are we having the same conversation? uwu
it's almost like you know you're projecting so you tried to beat me to the punch and accuse of me of doing it, to lessen the blow of how obvious you're being. FYI obsession based on a womens sexual history is famously an Incel talking point.
Its honestly mindboggling, I've never seen someone project this hard. I get it, your crush probably ened up with the black guy at school, your manager at the arbys you work for in whatever swamp town you grew up in is a spic but you should know, you're a very obvious person and these talking points of yours have been worn out, you think you're the first chart person on Cred Forums ?

>STI*
the chart was meant to trigger you it obviously worked

yeah, its a good thing the truth doesn't hinge on whether or not I post an article to contradict some wannabe med fag on Cred Forums also "stdcheck.com" nice source there bud