How long do I reliably have to live if I drink a 6 pack most nights of the week...

How long do I reliably have to live if I drink a 6 pack most nights of the week? About once every two weeks or so I'll kill a bottle of wild turkey in two nights.

How much damage am I doing to my body. I feel fine.. No hangovers and I am fairly healthy and athletic. I only drink water and coffee otherwise

Attached: file.png (800x400, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/97xLMzd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I drink 10 shots of vodka a night. You'll live longer than me

Repetitively putting acute strain on your liver isn't good though, about half the men who drink more than 8 ounces of alcohol a day for 20 years develop cirrhosis or some kind of cardiovascular disease.

Smoke weed.

Ive been drinking about 500 ml of vodka every night for over 10 years.

These are rookie numbers. Balance your shit, do healthy shit, eat healthy shit, you should be fine. Alcohol is a shitty drug anyway but I can't say shit about people drinking while being an alcohol myself

just wait till your face catches up with your liver...

thank you.

I used to but it gives me anxiety and impending doom sets in as soon as I smoke. I've been off of it for a few months now.

Rookie numbers on purpose. I could easily put down a 12 pack a night and start drinking as soon as I get home but I do practice a tad bit of self restraint and limit myself to either a 6 pack or half a bottle of whiskey.

thanks for the advice

One million years.

Alcohol is the bane of mankind, and a good christian should avoid it like the plague.

I've been drinking almost that much for a couple years.

To determine if you're an alchy, take a break. I think you will find that very difficult (as I have) and gain a perspective on how much you drink.

it has a lot to do with genetics too, are you a salty white guy of germanic or english origin? your tolerance has a better chance of being higher, but if youre a nigger, pajeet, chink, or native nigger you'll have a propensity to fuck your shit up.

I've known old timers that were hopeless alcoholics and smokers their whole lives and lived into their 80s, continuing to drink heavily... but i would not say that they were happy people.

Attached: 1254172884282.jpg (600x455, 42K)

>an alcohol

Attached: 1581976095239.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Look at you brand champion of who can die fastest from alcohol. Good job buddy

My friend injected 2 alcohol and became gay now

I did that for 20+ years, I'm 43 now and a little hung over now. Not hurting, just dragging.

I can go through a bottle of makers mark in a day or two. Unusually do.

Take a break and exercise every once in a while. Hell, drink and exercise. Listen to your body, find what it likes.

Remember, you only need your strength for when you get sick, and you *will* get sick from something. I'm still in great health.

Yeah dude don't get me wrong, I love shooting the shit w friends and drinking. Drinking that much is no bueno. Do you live in a medical state? Indica edibles really really help w anxiety and will get you soo fucking baked but in the best giggly way.
Do some shrooms or acid and think about it.

I would say it's hard to go to sleep, versus passing out, but then I run and make myself too tired to want to drink.

If you drink to sleep, then you might be an alcoholic. I don't do that regularly, but when I'm sick I definitely knock myself out with some booze.

No I live in Texas unfortunately. I'd love to get recreation or medical bud that has a higher CBD to THC ratio but it looks like we are still a ways off from getting that.

You’re good! I drink about twice that amount and feel fine... been at it 18 years. Eventually it will catch up to us but fuck it. I feel good today so I’m gunna get drunk as fuck!

imgur.com/97xLMzd

A man walks into a bar, he is an alcohol and it's destroying his family.

Take a break for at least 2 weeks

You will see how dependent you really are.

thats why you should drink at home, its cheeper so you save money and you can spend quality time with your family

A person on shrooms or acid has way better shit to think about. Like, why is time? And, isn't it weird how the color red tastes just like it smells?

Indeed, we all need some quality family time

Attached: family time.jpg (507x337, 23K)

My dad used to spend quality time with me and my mom while he was getting drunk. Results... varied.

well thats why you should be a friendly drunk, so your wife and kids want to go get you a beer

play with the kids and when they go to bed go to town on your wife with your head between her legs. She will be buying you the beer so you dont have to pick up any on your way home from work

ill usually quit completely for 30 days. Every few months.

Wisechoice

Medfag here, ever heard of Esophageal varices? Alcoholics get them. Fucking nasty way to die man, 10/10 not worth it

You ll get a tolerance for alcohol after some days.
second.
You ll likely develop Sodium Deficiency trough out 4-20 +- months (depending on your immune system and metabolism) , the treatment is starvation and saline solution injected trough out the procedure.
Depending on how much your kidneys is able to recover is the outcome of how long the treatment ll take.

on the side note.

"Drinking 6 packs" depending on how fast you drink them and how strong % they are and what your diet is has a lot to say.

Esophageal varices is more common in stronger types of alcohol such as 30% +

I think you should read more aka "medfag" :)

OP said he regularly drinks wild turkey, you think whiskey is

Drink 6 mens pee instead

Tbh it is "healthier" to drink until you drop every ~two weeks than one beer every day.

Genetics plays a big role but generally you will start having problems in your early 40's and the problems will become serious in your early 50's. Keep that shit up and you will be dead in early 60's

yup. This is what i usually fuck with. 35.5%

Attached: file.png (490x686, 222K)

You gotta drink way more than that no a daily basis before you start having problems. Plus it might not affect you til' later in life. I know people who have drank half gallons of whiskey every few days consistently for years and they didn't have health problems til' they were in their 40's.

lol but i am 30

I drank heavily every night staring at age 26. A 6 pack isn't anything. I was drinking that right off. After a while drinking 12 8% IPAs every night was not very economical so I switched to vodka. I was drinking a handle every 3 days. I'm 32 now and it's finally catching up to me. It was making me tired during the days, hangovers last when they didn't used to.. I finally had to actually cut way back. Now I drink 1 beer after work, then smoke some weed until I'm too retarded to notice the alcohol withdrawl, then sometimes have 1 more drink before bed. 2 drinks per day is like 1/10th what I was drinking before. I feel better during the days and wake up with no hangover.

For a while I thought I could just be a functional alcoholic forever (or at least until I died of liver or heart failure) but I'm telling you drinking sucks as you get older and at some point it won't work for you the way it used to.