I just got fucked in my ass for the first time

I just got fucked in my ass for the first time.
Ask me anything.

Picture unrelated

Attached: D1D47662-CEBD-40A1-B54A-63CFDC3F2D6E.jpg (1242x1586, 118K)

Was it at least as big as the pic?

Condom or bareback?

Yes, very similar.

Bareback. Safety precautions taken.

>Yes, very similar.
Yeah I doubt that you took something as big as that first time. No anal training will let you get pounded by a dick that literally 0.001% of the population has. If you're gonna LARP at least do it right

How was it?

I’ve been using toys for years.

It was great, I didn’t want it to stop but my family are coming home soon and I need time to clean up.

wish i knew guys with dicks like that

>No anal training will let you get pounded by a dick that literally 0.001% of the population has.
I can tell that you're lying if you think that a toy is going to train you for a dig that big. Bad larp

Enjoy your aids, years of body destructing drugs and a painful dead

Did he cum inside you?

will do

So the ass muscles can tell the difference between if something is flesh or flesh feeling plastic?

Yes

Go and say that to the straight people that do anal, not me.

Did you feel defenseless and submissive?

Submissive yes, defenceless not really (although when he tied me up, I couldn’t control how hard he fucked me so...)

Any pics or video of his cum bubbling out of your boi pussy?

How can you make it more obvious than this lol

your favorite pokemon?

what does prostate stimulation feel like?

Did it hurt?

Are u a trap or just gay?

neck yourself, faggot

.001%? thats a pretty low number there bud. Just cause you have a micro doesn't mean everyone else does.

So you took the dick for the 1st time so you thought you'd share the experience on here. How long have you uffered from mental illness user. Do you actually think it's good to let other men pound your asshole and cum inside you without protection cos you took " precautions". I knew faggots suffered from some sort of mental illness but not to the extent of you gaylord. Remember to tell your parents about your sexual exploits when they get home. I'm sure your father will be so proud, if he isn't pounding you at the time.

well no homo but id definitely try and get wrecked by a thick cock like that
only worried about the length

USA ?

How many shits came out?

Did u douche dad ass befoe?

Where did you meet the top? What safety precautions did you take? Only reason I haven't gotten on Grindr or wherever is because STD's scare the hell out of me, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

That doesn't happen among straight people

I'm a bottom and average lol if you think that cock isn't rare af you're such a virgin

A gay pal of mine told me the feeling is similar to that of taking a shit in reverse. Can you confirm my faggot friend's description?

Hurry up and respond pls i got shit to do today

I'm straight but would prolly bend over for that meat stick tbh

Squirtle.

Squirtle! Squirtle!