Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 2.png (888x1304, 1.61M)

decent dubs m8

Thanks, most success I had in weeks.

bump

I think you might have spiled some ice cream onto your pants

If that is your body I’m having a hard time believing that.
Just go to some girl, ask her out unapologetically, and make a move. Girls WANT to be fucked. They like balls. They also like dicks. No pun intended. Just kiss a girl, jesus.

That's sperm!!!

While I am not a social butterfly, I have approached a fair number of girls without success.

whats your routine OP?

why are you a kissless virgin?

>While I am not a social butterfly, I have approached a fair number of girls without success.

You're white! Go to a third world country or die alone.

I mainly rock climb (around 10-15 hrs a week) and do a push, pull, leg routine as a supplement.

Mucho autismo.

I moved to the US from Europe.

Whats your height? At 36 you might want to get one asap or you'll have to settle down with a 40+ woman who will only give you a tard or autismo son.

180 cm. 5'11

Go on tinder for purely fucking purposes. With a decent figure like that it shouldn't be too much trouble. Just try and not tard it up too much

I've been on Tinder for several years. Not much success.

Ur a natty or roiding?

Maybe don’t wear cum stained sweats

Lol, natty. Do I look like I'm roiding?

But how else do I underline my sexual potency?

VEGAN BOOOOOOODYYY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Is pic related?

you look like you've been lifting for 5 months. nice job.

Yes.

As I said, I only lift as a supplement and mainly rock climb.

How long have you been climbing for? What's your redpoint grade? Why are you not worshipping wolfgang gullich?

Hi Connor. Big fan here. You’re the man

Sup kraut?

When are you starting your transition??

That's a pretty long neck

Been climbing regularly for 5 years. Highest redpoint outside (bolted sport route, single pitch) was 5.12b / 7b. However, I usually max in the 5.11d / 5.12a range outside. In the gym, I usually max out on 5.12c or d lead routes. But it very depends on the routes; I climb worse on overhangs and have serious commitment issues on certain sloppy routes outside. Highest trad route I did was 5.11a.

sloppy = slabby

Who's Connor?

Fotze.

I don't have the face to become a convincing tranny. Given, most other trannies have neither.

What's your redpoint boulder grade?
Favourite climbing destination?

In the gym, around V8 / 7B. Didn't boulder much outside aside from a trip to Fontainebleau last year. Fucking humbling - best I did was like V5 / 6C. When I was in Germany, I went to Frankenjura quite easily. Since coming to the US, I went to the Gunks a few time and to Red River once.

bruce lee that u dog?

Don't waste your time and money on stupid women. You are to old to raise a child. Become a serial killer that only kills high ranking government officials and the pedophiles they protect in Minecraft

Try with a guy, it's way easier

Sounds like you're on the east coast. There's a lot to climb, but the season is pretty shit. If you get a chance, check out the climbing around in Chattanooga. LRC, Rocktown and HP40 are unmatched. I would visit them in that order. RRG and NRG are amazing for sport climbing, so you definitely have seen some of the best of the East Coast. Rumney should be next on your list if you're able to get around New England area.

Awesome. Thanks for the advice.

bump

cmon

Kill your self

No u

Why are you 36?

Really? You gotta hang out with chest out more. I'm not saying all women just drop pennies for muscles but that usually at least get you in the door for a conversation.

You and that black introvert should do something together, like a crossover thread.

Attached: 1568915075607.png (898x511, 977K)

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Now it starts to get philosophical.

Yet it doesn't.

What does your dick taste like?

Why the fuck should he?
Sometime around 30 you just stop obsessing with losing virginity and focus on yourself, your health, your wealth, your retirement plan.

Attached: centrist.jpg (1242x630, 200K)

you should try boipussy

I'm not flexible enough to find out.

>and focus on yourself, your health, your wealth, your retirement plan.

Oh fuck.

moar pix

You mean man ass?

Attached: Photo on 12-10-19 at 03.49 #2.jpg (640x426, 51K)

wow fucking hot, would suck

do you have a downward boner? how big it is?

bump

cmon

You’re hot. Post your hole

close up on your dick pls

i know your pain bro. i have identical body type, i'm not ugly. north american girls are just retarded and soulless.

This.

proof your a fucking weirdo. your personality and mannerisms turn the ladies off obviously. Get a new self.

Attached: make america smart again.jpg (640x618, 95K)

I am a fucking weirdo. No doubt about that. Can't spell hamburger either.

Will you be my bf

What’s your favorite movie

Are you a fat bearded dude?

Fellini's 8 1/2

Why can an ugly autistic fat 5 ft 7 dude get laid by a girl from work and a decent looking dude like you can't even get a kiss?

Explain that science bs

Do you have a thick accent?

Mayhaps I am

Why are you 36?