This is an actual billboard paid for by Bloomberg. What does this even mean? Is this like comparing cock size or what...

This is an actual billboard paid for by Bloomberg. What does this even mean? Is this like comparing cock size or what? Bloomberg has way too much money... wtf

Attached: 423B2DCC-29F5-4658-B74D-2819F8962851.jpg (640x208, 44K)

it's a trolling way to say donald trump has shit tastes

This shit is so cringe

I don’t really even enjoy steak no matter how it’s cooked. Stupid way to spend money on a campaign. Bloomberg is a frail saggy faced dwarf and he thinks rare steak is going to man himself up. What a cunt.

steak is fucking great, just not burnt. though I completely agree on bloomberg being a saggy faced dwarf that's a cunt. why not just sit back and enjoy the circuses?

Wow holy shit is that true? There's no way I can vote for Trump if this is true

"A small young nigger will chimpout soon"
-Trump in 2001

Attached: Useless_Niggers.jpg (434x507, 160K)

>mfw medium rare is burnt

Attached: 1536984553363.png (531x446, 284K)

Only billionaire businessmen who harass bitches and eat bloody steak are fit for the presidency. Don’t you know a god damn thing?

It's a boomer trying to meme. Really, it just looks petty because it doesn't even take an actual issue. That, and the left can't meme.

>Bloomberg
>left

He’s not even left. He’s a rich old wimp trying to have a tough man pissing contest with a rich old blowhard. I wonder how much that billboard on the trip in Las Vegas cost him. I could probably retire on that amount of $ alone. I hate these fucks.

If that had been one of the articles of impeachment, they might have had some bi partisan support.

It is entertaining, but I can’t help but get a little mad when I see some rich cunt trying to buy his way into favor using such cringe tactics. Makes we want to punch him right in his spindly turkey neck

as if paying okeefe from your charity foundation isn't cringe?

Trump really does eat his steak very well done and with ketchup. He has terrible taste. His homes are just covered in garish gold and more gold and terrible furnishing.

If trump did this you'd be kek'ing and begging to suck his toes.

Fuck off. No one cares.

Bloomberg is known for putting enormous amounts of salt on everything, including saltine crackers, all the while working to ban salt from restaurants and peoples tables. So he has no room to talk.

Is Bloomberg the one who limited the amount of soda you could buy?

Gee I wonder what the Democrat party is? Trump isn't "right" either, but you two are retarded.

It means Bloomy just alienated the vegan and PETA voters. Lol dumb ass Mike.