Today were found 6 people infected with the Corona virus at 60 miles from where I live...

Today were found 6 people infected with the Corona virus at 60 miles from where I live, should I just kill myself before the virus gets me?

Attached: cd6771e5b42b6c016b7b7cdac5f15ed1.jpg (1000x561, 89K)

Dude the flu is more likely to kill you

No dude, every man dreams of what he'd do in a zombie apocalypse, now you have the opportunity to see it for yourself

Well the one they call patient zero is in the icu in really severe condition and three others have severe pneumonia. It seems way worse than a flu

Flu leads to pneumonia all the time. Almost took me out once when I was a kid. Flu kills tens of thousands every year. The only thing covid-19 has on flu is that it seems to be more contagious.

Media blows this out of proportion. We're always more scared of the monster from outside than the one inside.

unless the Corona virus starts killing more people than the Flu then you have nothing to worry about

Well our government is starting to tell people to don't get out of the house and stuff like that. It's pretty scary

No doubt. Just don't let it go to your head is all. You'll be fine most likely.

Ok thank you precious Cred Forums scientist.
>most likely
FUCK OFF!!! Its fucking serious man

Ok you're going to most likely die a slow painful death.

Feel better?

Only if you want China to win

Lol good one

If it will come even closer to me I guess I'll go full neet for a while. I'm more scared for my grandparents, to be honest. My grandfather is 80 and had a lung surgery two months ago.

Well shit son. Yeah old people and kids are pretty much the only ones dying from coronavirus

Are you in S. Korea?

Note that you can only be infected by one virus at a time so you might considering deliberately catch a cold to be on the safe side. Its impossible for humans to be infected with 2 viruses at the same time Cred Forumsros i really care for you

>you can only be infected by one virus at a time

Lmfao

Oh so you can’t ever get the cold if you have hiv interesting

Hes right when it comes to an active infection. Not a lingering one

Nope, Italy. Near Milan

Guess I'll fuck as many hookers as possible and get hiv before it's too late

Absolutely

If the germ apocalypse was upon us this would actually be my game plan

#staysafefuckhookers

are you:

a) a cripple
b) a cancer patient
c) over 75
d) under 6
e) in the same boat as all the other people who cant take humera because of a compromised immune system?

if any of these, ya just an hero. otherwise youll be fine.

Breathe it in she wears nice perfume

Nobody will be fine when the finest fine guy succumbed to that fine virus. A professional lung doctor in his 20s with all the wisdom of lungs died to that virus. What does this say to you??? Nobody will be safe

Yeah strangely enough I've heard that ppl infected with corvid-19 smell like flowery fresh air or something akin to that

Guess it's hooker time. Go out with a bang

YES!
>AUDIENCE APPLAUSE

Where do you live? Hopefully Israel

See

Everyone is saying this is overblown and the media is making it seem worse than it is.

They are lying about the death toll it is way worse than we think. China is burning bodies as we speak since they have too many dead bodies. Look it up.

That sucks, if you get it, can you travel to Israel and then new jersey and new york and spread it there? After that visit Hollywood and infect everyone there. Do you see where I am going with this?

No i dont see but are you an antisemit?

Make sure to have iodized salt

No. I do not hate anyone.

Jews are innocent and are always victims of the gentiles aggressions!!!