Mother setup for that sweet pay day. Prove me wrong

Mother setup for that sweet pay day. Prove me wrong

Attached: 6F68A328-3C08-463E-9AE2-8050D5BF8E4C.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f0E1Xyci8gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Prove me wrong

You're wrong.

Poorly handled by the mother, feel bad for the kid. She's spouted shit about suicide while hes clearly distressed, maybe comfort your son you tard. Obviously it was going to go viral, whether it was the goalir not, who knows.

The burden of proof falls upon you.
You mong.

not showing the least bit of encouragement for her son, mentioning suicide herself, goading him on to say more negative things...yea its pretty obvious

Regardless of whether or not it's staged, she's obviously just using him for attention and publicity. No good mother would film her son in a middle of a tantrum and post in on the internet, no matter if the tantrum is real or fake.

I mean, you could be right. But I think we're just too cynical. The boy seemed genuinely fucked up over the situation, do you think he acted?

Attached: B775925F-EC55-489E-8C30-61833D507536.png (750x1334, 519K)

Nope. I think the mother pushed him to that point.

Ahhhhhh yeah

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that this dwarf has more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.
“So take his path — you could learn from him, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.
“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

You give me faith in humanity. 4chins can suck the life out of you, but I like to think think most of the negativity is just trolling. that’s probably just how I cope. I know there are plenty of nasty people in this world, but this cute little dude is certainly not one of them.

Lol, I'm not OP but wtf is wrong with you? You shouldn't be this triggered over this thread. OP wasn't even making fun of the boy or saying anything bad about him. He's entitled to his opinion, you don't know that this story is 100% legit. No one does.

They pulled the exact same shit back in 2016
People raised money for them then too

Attached: Capture.png (695x771, 251K)

It's pasta you dummy.

>sperging out big time
Why let the sperg in on it.

Well now I feel like a retard. Away I go to kill myself

it was a desperate plea for her child

I know its hard to understand but people super love their kids

sounds like my mom

poor bastard

>Quaden

Attached: total-recall-1990-kuato-open-your-mind-marshall-bell.jpg (600x423, 202K)

Never said anything I’ll about the kid and if I want attention why would I be on a Anonymous Cred Forums board. U really are a dumb shit

This all i can think about when i see this kid.

Attached: 871-392678965.jpg (200x200, 11K)

you should also think about killing yourself

She's like a carny. They used to drink weird crap while pregnant so they could produce deformed babies for the side-show.

IIRC dwarfism can be detected in utero. Parents fault for not aborting him. This lil dude will have an unnecessary hard life only to end up an heroing during his teenager years when he realizes it never began and he got cheated out of most normal life experiences.

Yes because every time my kids had a problem or where distressed about something my first thoughts were to video them for a gofundme page. There are plenty of other social media platforms to express anger over bullying that don't involve "send me money" Because everyone knows the best way to make a kid feel better after being bullied is to buy his mom a new car.

>kid being bullied
>better whip out my phone and record shim making death threats looking like a real life Chucky doll

Yeah that will stop the bullying

Attached: KILLYOU.webm (202x360, 534K)

The oracle prophesied that this day would pass: you shall give birth to one of the high mountain clans, and this progeny shall surely slay you, so spaketh the oracle.

oh shit, this is basically proof that they're just trying to get him media attention to boost his acting career

I don't doubt that the boy was bullied, but for a mother to put him on the internet is just wrong. She should have handled this privately with the school and local authorities.

They did the same thing 4 years ago

Regardless of how shitty this kids life is, there are literally millions of children in Africa who would trade places without a second thought

I'd take bullying and dwarfism over starvation, dehydration, malaria, aids, life expectancy in the 40s etc any day

My 2c

>malaria

Malaria is god's way of telling the people of Africa that he loves them.

youtu.be/f0E1Xyci8gM

Probably fun kid to toss. Will he participate in the Tokyo olympics?

Come see my tread user

>no proof

kill. yourself.

Attached: AD8BF489-D50D-40DD-853D-F686492BE7EF.jpg (498x884, 259K)

Attached: 9C47B7F5-701B-4F93-BEFF-DD2EC6AC969F.jpg (1342x1000, 697K)

isnt he yelling at his mum near the beginning of the video saying she calls him names too and doesnt do anything for him?

Fuck ton of his IG pictures captions were edited a day ago as well

I really hope this isn't a scam. I'm going to feel even more upset with the world if it turns out to be fake.

Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest sadly.

So the little dude is 18?...according to rumors

obvious money grabbing scheme, so yeah scam it is

Someone was arguing against that saying that his teeth look like baby teeth or something.

Dayum. I've lost all chance of getting any faith back in humanity, ever.

Are suicidal thoughts even common in boys that age? (9) Seems pretty young to me.

That dirty bastard needs a bath! Fucking filthy animal

dont believe anything on TV, its all leftist propaganda and lies, even better, dont watch TV at all

Attached: 84353471_195003358569415_122445888361594880_o.jpg (771x960, 130K)

So it's probably his own mom who put those suicidal thoughts in him.

I have two kids and love them both, but I don't think I'd every take a video of them when they are sad about something to try to tug on heartstrings and extract resources for other people. That's just not the kind of lesson I want to teach them. That isn't earning anything, because he isn't producing value, they are just basically begging for money. My kids and I aren't beggars.

look at this cunt ass shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 12.03.16 PM.png (937x241, 38K)

if you can take the dark humor wtf are you doing here m8.
plus just cause we make mean jokes doesn't mean were dbags

Is this Jewish?

holyshit, bully me, i need that kinda money.

Well, they are abbos so, its natural for them.

gimme yo money bitch ass nigga, I'm "bullied"

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 12.07.47 PM.png (422x596, 485K)

Well played lmao

Is this a reddit post?

HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THE KIDS FROM THE AKIRA MOVIE

Attached: 1446525943-813c98079b6efa1e45140f45c4a01032.jpg (600x324, 57K)

OMG YIKES! Kys incel.

Yeah but you're (probably) not a lazy assed fucking abo.

he calls her out on her shit but you know no one gave a shit so yeah she wants money

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1