Alright Cred Forums, I just ordered a dominos for lunch, pepperoni and black olive. it was ($12.50) $7.99, 3...

alright Cred Forums, I just ordered a dominos for lunch, pepperoni and black olive. it was ($12.50) $7.99, 3.95 delivery fee, $.55 tax

how much do I tip?

Attached: dominosdeliveryguy.jpg (250x333, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YBGfHZniz8
foodsafetynews.com/restaurant-inspections-in-your-area/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't

/thread

>being a nigger
oof

If you drove some guy you don't know's pizza X miles and gave it to him how much would you want to be paid?

I bet this is the same faggot that was going to visit his family in america.

screech delivering pies now?

Attached: 1580619511355.jpg (1121x1428, 44K)

>work as delivery driver
>guy orders 5 pizzas for a party
>used a coupon or some bullshit
>total was only like $20
>doesn't tip
>"I already paid for the delivery when I paid that $5 fee your company charges, talk to them about your tip"

>come back at 1am when I get off work
>toilet paper his house
>list his cars for sale on craiglist since I have his phone number and email address

don't piss off the pizza man

u gay

The fucking delivery fee pisses me off. Its basically an enforced tip the company pockets. With fee and expected tip its more than the damn pizza. That's why I never have delivery.

round it up to 13
salary is fine

Mad he didn't get a $3 dollar tip. Blows $12 worth of toilet paper to tp house. This is why you'll always be poor.

>how much do I tip?
Make sure to thank them for the pizza

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

You're a delivery driver, your job is to drop off things. No skills involved and you didn't serve people sitting down at a restaurant. % of the total price doesn't apply, you get a tip for doping things off and leaving

BTW, normies tip most of the time. Neckbeards who are obvious shut ins and Cred Forums's prime demographic rarely tips. Much like the majority of this through. Or "Round up to $13." Wow, $.50, thank you so much. So appreciated. Even though drivers get none of the delivery fee and have no say on policy.

It's almost like you guys can't comprehend social norms. This isn't just pizza, this is at restaurants as well.

>buying toiletpaper for full price to TP a house
okay zoomer

I get my toilet paper at the dollar store, 4 rolls for $1, only cost me $3 to ruin that guy's saturday. I usually keep 8 rolls in my trunk now

That's in the USA only. Rest of the world isn't retarded.

tip about 1 or 2 dollars. nothing more, nothing less

>pizza delivery drivers don't receive tips in europe
know how I know you're lying?

5 bucks if you aren't poor
2 if you are
0 if you have something to prove because you're as masculine as a pile of bracelets from Claire's

Minimum 5 dollar tip for delivery. Someone is literally driving it to your house. Don’t be a nigger.

>pour
>just spend $13 for lunch for himself
uhhhh

it's psychopaths like you who shoot up schools

you got a 7.99 medium pizza and didn't bother to get the mix 2 deal?

As somebody from a west-eropean country, it's normal to not tip, and that's OK. I was a pizza delivery guy for a couple of years. When it's raining or the weather's bad, people tend to tip. Also when the delivery was fast. You don't get tips often, but it's always a nice bonus. Definitely not necessary. My point is, don't tip if you don't feel like it's worth it.

>Minimum 5 dollar tip for delivery. Someone is literally driving it to your house.

but the delivery guy is already getting paid for that.

People order pizza and pay with charge saying "sorry sorry sorry, it's all I have." And tip nothing.

Just use that at a grocery store retard and last longer than a day, holy shit. This is why you're poor.

Comment still stands. You didn't get $3 so you spend $3 to "get even" If $3 is so meaningless that you can waste it tping a house why are you so butthurt over not getting $3 as a tip?

Its not about the money it's about sending a message

tell me, what would that message be?

Sad that most of you are supposedly white but are niggers

They do, they just don't feel entitled to them.

I bet he said that after you were mean mugging him like a serial killer. Some mudshark's brood gave me a death stare and shook his for tipping him 2 dollars. I wonder if delivery drivers for family joints are less... off-putting.

Attached: 1582234532810.jpg (500x500, 53K)

$2

Don't be a nigger, be decent, send a few dollars to the pizza bro. It doesn't even have to be much just be appreciative, it's hard out here, simple unspoken social shit. Nigger

you make it at least 15 nigga. see. your mistake was doing the tip post order. you do that shit when you order. you got 20 bucks? you're ordering like 17.50 max nigguh. that's how it is. others will tell ya different. they bitches.

Tip $5. Quit being a nigger.

Id give the guy $ 3 or 4.
Now when I get a big pizza and it comes to like 24 something... I'll say here is 30, keep the change.
The more they get depends on my total, my laziness to get exact change, and how generous I feel because im about to smash a pizza

They make fuck tons of money sadly way more than taxi drivers. They make minimum wage plus get paid per mile and tips!

So do you want me to make you awkwardly dig 50 cents change out of your ass instead you ingrate?

Attached: 1580769211533.jpg (756x1036, 134K)

1$. Dominos greed kills the tip.

>Why yes, I enjoy paying a business owner's expenses for labor so that he can have greater profits, how did you know?

Attached: EGxBrpuWsAAlQTr[1].jpg (1200x1133, 142K)

~$20 * 10% = $2 tip

>eating a whole pizza for lunch
8l

Depends on how much you make and the challenge of delivery. Poor as fuck and live on a street corner? 1.50. medium income and live on the top floor of your apartment? 3. Upper middle in a gated neighborhood? 5 bucks, 10 if you wanna flex.

15% or 4 dollars, whichever is higher.

Bet you also got paid more than shit without tips. Hell, maybe you even got fuel comps.

If everyone is as generous as Mr 50 cents you'd make hundreds a week delivering 50 pizzas a shift

Holy shit hundreds a week?! I could quit my job and retire on that kinda money!

Tip

>"jews control everything and don't trust blacks"

daily reminder that jews do not tip

I always tip 3 bucks for delivery. If the guy can do 10 deliveries an hour that'd be 30 bucks plus his wage. Thats more than I make an hour in a much more technical job.

black jews are the worst, they actually take money from you

Here’s a tip: Don’t eat gross as fuck Dominos

Fucking tip wherever the fuck you want. Its even ok if you dont tip. Also dominos sucks hard

What us Eurofags don't realize is that the US expects their patrons to pay their staffs wages in most food establishments. I think minimum wage for a server is like $3.25/hour if people don't tip then you're homeless in no time. I think this mentality works on everything other than management in the restaurant biz in the US. Pay your employees fuck all and expect them to suck up to your patrons to make their wage. Its bollocks if you ask me.

WANT A TIP BITCH? WELL HERES MY DICK FOR GRATITURITY. BITCH

I always tip my pizza guys atleast 5 bucks or I give them dabs. I get hooked the fuck up on toppings and they'll usually bring me free soda. If you're a nigger, don't tip your pizza guy. But you'll have to face the consequences.

They only get around a buck fifty.

you don't tip fucking anything dumbass. your first mistake was ordering dominos, you might as well eat your own shit.

When I was a delivery driver I loved when people wouldn't tip. Why? Because they were always the retards that left the whole receipt blank. I'd treat myself to ~30% without fear of ever being caught because they were, like I said, retards. They would never check a bank account 3 days later. If they stiffed me with cash? I'd remember the place. Next time on the drive over I'd eat my tip worth out of their food haha. God bless non tippers, you guys made me good money and filled my belly.

>dominos
>3.95 delivery fee
cool story, bro

mama he so edgy...

sorry, $3.25

I ended up tipping him $2

pizza was over cooked and the soda was warm, I regret tipping him at all

>gets a driver intoxicated
You're the nigger.

Give him like a dollar

>work as delivery driver for a mom and pop shop
>guy has a coupon for 2 large cheese pizzas for $19.99 plus tax which comes to $21and change
>guy wants pepperoni and sausage on both, toppings are $1.50 each so thats an extra six bucks for toppings
>i pay for the pizzas when i leave so i can just pocket whatever he gives me
>get there
>its a bunch of drunk rednecks
>dude gives me exactly $19.99
>i say he still owes me a couple bucks
>he says the coupon says $19.99
>i say it also says plus tax, and its for cheese pizzas, not a 2 topping pizza
>he gives me a beer
>guy fucked me out of like 8 bucks
>i never take another order from him again
you dont fuck with people who handle your food, especially when your just laying around drunk waiting for them to bring it to you

delivery drivers always remember who tips well and who doesnt and the people who tip well are always gonna get their shit first if the driver is leaving with 3-4 orders. the shop i worked at always hooked up regular customers, especially if myself or another driver said they were good tippers. i mean 2 liters of soda, a couple deserts, extra fried food if they got fries, poppers, tenders, apps, anything like that, only charge them for one topping if they got 2 or 3. shit like that. if you order from a good place that knows how to take care of people, a couple extra bucks can go a long ways

>dominos
thats what you get, dominos is easily the worst of the fast food pizza chains

About tree fiddy.

H

youtube.com/watch?v=2YBGfHZniz8

Always tip 5$. ALWAYS. Anything more is to much. Anything less is to little

Attached: 1560348943789.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

I rarely tip above $3 unless they have to make multiple trips to the car to grab the shit. Then I tip $5.

Pizza delivery drivers use absolutely no skills and do nothing but drive from the pizza shop to my house. Laziness is not worth more than $3 unless it's a big order that would actually be a hassle to pick-up.

Any place that charges extra for delivery just makes it so all my orders are pick-up.

Miss me with that hurrr durrr his poor car shit. He took the job, if he didn't like it he should go to a pizza joint that actually pays a living wage and charges extra for delivery.

>reddit spacing
typical.

Also

It

Is

Annoying

When

You

Type

This

Nigga.

Anything two dollars or below Sucks dick, three dollars is average ,Four and above is a really nice tip.

Attached: 03F62A7A-CD8A-44D3-825F-E0D2F9D50E47.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

It's not and we've been doing that here since long before reddit existed. Just post and read you aren't a cop.

>reddit spacing

line breaks are inherently Cred Forums, reddit adopted our style because it's easier to read

punctuation is reddit AF

/ mlp / mu / n / news / out / po /

2 dollars

I'd tip him a stick of gum.............

I've been here since '08 newfag.

Seething delivery driver detected.

You are probably lying but youre still a newfag

>charges extra for delivery
>delivery fee goes to the company not the driver
>pays a living wage
kek get a load of this retard. cook your own food then ya lazy faggot. what is a living wage, $20 an hour?

>charges extra for delivery
>delivery fee goes to the company not the driver

Not my fault you choose to work for a shitty pizza joint.

>pays a living wage

Ya, living wage was a fuck up, should have said minimum.

>kek get a load of this retard.

Nah, I'm not a seething useless delivery driver like yourself.

>cook your own food then ya lazy faggot.

I do, I rarely order out. If I do order out, I rarely do delivery. If for some reason I have to (drunk or have other things I need to do while around the house) I'll tip a couple bucks for the convenience, no fucking way they've done $5 worth of work unless they have to make multiple trips to the car.

Stay mad.

At least 3 dollars every time. The ‘delivery fee’ is a scam. I worked at places that have a 3 dollar fee. They gave us 50 cents.

If your pizza place is near low income housing just dont work delivery there.

Ive been stiffed by a midget, trailer trash, tons of black people, an old fossil who i literally helped out after she fell backwards into a table because she was so fucking geriatric, teenagers/young adult minimum wage workers, factory workers, catholic schools.

Its a shitty gig. And these drivers often take your order, make the food AND being it.

Tip 3-5 + more for a big order if you have a soul.

Tip him 5 bucks and close the door as fast as you can

i dont work for a shitty pizza joint. i worked for one that paid well above minimum and didnt charge delivery fees but that was years ago when i was in college.

>should have said minimum
thats even worse than "living wage" rofl

>stay mad
im not the one seething over $5 but nice try

>often take your order make the food and bring it
they also usually do all the dishes, keep everything stocked for the pizza cooks and the front end, change the fat in the fryers, and whatever other little things the owner can think up so he can make sure hes getting his moneys wort. delivery drivers dont just sit around waiting to take the food out. but you cant expect a bunch of neets who have never worked a day in their life to understand that

5$. It is nearly ass wipe money and like 40%.

Yes user someone would lie about something so pathetic. It's not a fact about myself I'm particularly proud of. Just means I've been a degenerate for over 10 years.

>i dont work for a shitty pizza joint. i worked for one that paid well above minimum and didnt charge delivery fees but that was years ago when i was in college.

Right, stay seething.

>thats even worse than "living wage" rofl

I like how you contradict yourself by saying 15+ is living wage but somehow 7+ is worse. Retarded double nigger for sure.

>im not the one seething over $5 but nice try

Yes user, every time I don't tip someone $5 IM the one seething.

C O P E
O
P
E

>delivery drivers dont just sit around waiting to take the food out.

Lmao stay seething you useless delivery wagie.

40% of the time you're delivering, 5% you're doing misc when the boss is there and/or watching, and 55% you're in the back on your phone acting like your doing something or smoking spliffs in the freezer.

Get a better job and quit complaining that people won't hand you gibs for chauffeuring a fucking pizza box.

Yep. Exactly. Better off finding other gigs and saving your car. Because drivers ALSO INCUR DAMAGE, WEAR and GAS expenses.

It should be obvious that the driver deserves due compensation and it isnt hard to realize. People just lack a conscience and a desire to think about the world beyond their own lives. No excuses.

if a living wage is $15 than yes a minimum wage would be worse. its not my fault you're a moron and don't know what you want to say, try organizing your thoughts before posting. you're seething over $2 if you had a real job it wouldn't matter, you already spent $40 on your order whats an extra 2 bucks? i know your mommy only left you two twenties so then maybe you shouldnt have ordered the large tendies with extra honey mustard.

>this much projection
man for someone who has never worked a day in his life you sure do know alot about the inner workings of a pizza shop. i do have a real job user, if you had one you wouldn't be complaining about a couple bucks

Kek what a crock of self-righteous horseshit.

bitching about an extra $2 is where the self-righteous bullshit comes in

Thats a cop out. You would probably pocket 5 bucks if a kid dropped it.

>you're seething over $2 if you had a real job it wouldn't matter

Nah, it matters more. I work hard for the salary I bring home. I'm not going to just hand that over to a delivery monkey because they think they deserve $5 for putting a pizza in their car and then to my house.

>i know your mommy only left you two twenties so then maybe you shouldnt have ordered the large tendies with extra honey mustard.

Haven't lived with my mother since I was 10 but that's a different story.

>man for someone who has never worked a day in his life you sure do know alot about the inner workings of a pizza shop.

Kek, Kid I'm at work while I type this.

I'm not the one complaining. I tip no more than $3 unless they need to make more than one trip from their car. Pretty simple. You're the one seething that I do that.

Clearly you don't understand what projection means.

2 dollars per run on a 20 delivery night. Know about math?

>You would probably pocket 5 bucks if a kid dropped it.

No Idea what that has to do with anything, but no, I wouldn't.

>delivery fee
That's their tip.

>i work hard for the salary i bring home
>shitposting on a tibetian basket weaving and lolicon freesharing messaging platform
yeah, whatever you gotta tell yourself bud

>havent lived at home since i was 10
because cps finally came and took you out of the crack den

>im not the one complaining
you are, otherwise you wouldnt have come here to smugly post about your tipping procedure. $3 is fair tho, i was happy with $3 back in my days as a driver, of course $3 went a lot further back then than it does today

of course i understand what projection means, its why youre here posting and pretending like youre doing a big important job at work and better than everyone else when in reality you probably havent showered in 3 months

What doesnt it have to do with anything?
You say you wouldnt? Why? Because you know its wrong? Its also wrong to not tip a reasonable amount and there are no excuses. If you can afford delivery you need to tip well. Its their time and their car and they’re hustling for a fucking buck bitch.

Yes user, when I say to myself "Self, we only tip $3 unless they need to make a second trip to the car" its clearly motivated by self-righteous platitudes about this or that.

It's very simple, I value their work at $3. If they value it higher, then they can get a different job or pound salt.

The only one being self-rightous and waxing their fucking cross it's you.

BOO HOO MY CAR, ALL THE SHITTY WORK I DO, I SLAVE AWAY OVER A HOT PIZZA BOX AND ALL YOU CAN'T GIVE ME $5.

Get a grip faggot.

if only you could count on everyone to tip $20. if only you took 20 deliveries every night and where the only driver working. you know about the law of averages? most people tip less than that. its why all drivers remember the good tippers, cuz most people tip like shit

Umm. Do you have poor reading comprehension?

>You say you wouldnt? Why? Because you know its wrong?

Correct. I have a basic functioning moral compass. Taking someone else's money is wrong. Pretty simple.

>Its also wrong to not tip a reasonable amount and there are no excuses.

Correct.

>If you can afford delivery you need to tip well.

I agree. $3 is pretty good for throwing a cardboard box into your car for a one way trip. I only pay the post office .60.

>Its their time and their car and they’re hustling for a fucking buck bitch.

Go wax your cross somewhere else fag.

>coming undone now
right but im seething. youre self-righteous as fuck stroking off because you think youre better than that stupid kid bringing you your lukewarm pizza

um are you a retard? you're not going to get 20 deliveries every night. you're lucky to get 20 on fridays and saturdays or if its a football day. most pizza places have more than one driver. yeah youre trying to say thats $100 bucks a night. unfortunately for your flawed logic everyone assumes the next guy is gonna tip the driver and gives them a buck or just rounds it up to the next whole dollar so they're left with some change.

>right but im seething.

Clearly.

>youre self-righteous as fuck stroking off because you think youre better than that stupid kid bringing you your lukewarm pizza

No, I don't value the work of putting a cardboard box in your car and bringing it to my house higher than $3.

Pretty simple. I know that basic logic is hurting the simple nerve-like system that you have instead of a brain.

If you order delivery: tip them 3 on a small order, 5 on a medium order, 8 on a large order, 20 for a large party order and so on. Or get in your car and go get it yourself, you useless fuck.

Not hard to fucking grasp.

lmao why are these fags so entitled? you're a fucking delivery driver. do you really need to compensate for how emasculated you are by going out of your way to do some autistic shit because someone didn't give you a dollar? ive seen homeless people who are more humble.

keep crying about not getting handouts, faggots

Attached: file.png (500x362, 167K)

but you value placing a phone call and the pizza magically showing up while youre waxing your cross and picking your nose. i understand, tipping is always a touchy subject, especially when dealing with cheap lazy fucks

idgaf if you tip me or not just know youre going to be getting your shit cold, probably farted on, with ball hairs cooked into it. its as simple as that

and if that happens, you're no longer a delivery driver. my favorite thing to do is returning pizzas i know are tampered with, making the same driver drive all the way back and waste his gas, just to bring me another fresh pizza. then i call the manager and tell them they were screaming at me in rage and they get fired.

know your place, peasant.

Attached: file.png (554x300, 398K)

Can confirm. Most places have your info stored and a count of how many orders youve placed there. You’re gonna be eating scrotum dough and worse.

hope you like finding a minimum wage job elsewhere

Lol. Like you scrutinize your pizzas.

Like my boss doesnt have a soul and doesnt know about fags like you... bad RP at best.

Ever been in a restaurant kitchen?

>and they get fired.

BAHAHAHAHA someone who has never worked in service industry! LOLOLOLOL

do you know what happens when you get a complaint filed against you? the manager gathers everyone around and reads your complaint in a mocking voice and we all laugh at your ass, then they add you to a list of people to fuck with their food

2 bucks and a thank you very much.

>things that didnt happen
>ive never worked a day in my life
managers and owners actively know who the good tippers are and who the scumbags are. they dont give a fuck. they're laughing at you when they hang up on you. the consumer has no power in the world of food service

>but you value placing a phone call and the pizza magically showing up while youre waxing your cross and picking your nose.

Incorrect. The manager values the cost of labor, materials and delivery. They allow callers so that they can maximize potential customers. I pay the value they set for whatever commodity I want from them.

I realize that most pizza guys do not get paid minimum wage and that its customary to tip. So I value the work they do for me (throwing the box in their car and bringing it to me) at $3.00.

I know that business is a hard concept to grasp for some people, clearly you are one of them.

>i understand, tipping is always a touchy subject

Actually it's only touchy for the driving degenerates that think everyone should bow to their martyrdom for delivering a fucking pizza. I haven't seen one person complain about my tipping policy that doesn't/didn't deliver pizza.

>especially when dealing with cheap lazy fucks

I'm not the one who drives pizza all day so I'm not sure who you're directing the insults to.

>repeating the same thing over and over again like an autistic robot
youre a retard and probably cant even operate a phone. i bet you order online so you dont have to speak with another human being

See, it's all fun and games until you tell the manager of the stunt and tell them that if something drastic isn't done about you then you're going to notify the health inspector with the story.

I've dealt with degenerates like you in the past, you hold no power over a decent person.

>implying managers give a fuck about some cheapskate retard
see though, you dont tell the manager about the stunt, you just mention that the guy was a jerk and he didnt tip you at all. then you got the greenlight to fuck with their shit. and you cant prove that i farted on your pizza or jizzed on it. oh theres hair in it? how do i know you didnt put it there?

HA HA HA HA

Seeth more.

>"oh he shit on your pizza? oh thats too bad. yessir right away hes already been fired"
>send another driver to his house next time he orders
>still fart and cough on his pizza
you see how this works?

Like you're actually tampering with the food. Like you actually matter and aren't easily replaceable. Just try delivering a pizza to my house, and you'll be replaced in the week. I've ordered from the same Domino's multiple times and every week it's a new driver. I like getting the niggers fired the most since they're the easiest because of their aggressive nature. White cucks like you are a little more difficult because of the sympathy card you losers always play.
Yes, filthy places. Especially the Chinese ones.
That's happened before but in a Gamestop. Got the manager fired by calling up a higher tier.
I work an actual job that requires some modicum of intelligence and skill to get into. Not some teenager's first fast food gig to start out. If you work in entry-level food industry positions and you're older than 20, you're pathetic.
They also start giving a fuck once PR gets involved and their jobs are on the line. A Hibachi-to-go restaurant got shut down by the health and safety boards for pictures of bugs in the food.

Stay mad you're not getting a dollar from me, choosing beggar. Find a better job.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

I don't tip Dominos. Because they don't have buildings to eat in, you HAVE to either pick it up or deliver. So it's not an extra service. They'd lose their business if they didn't do delivery. Simple as that. They should just pay their drivers better.
If it were Pizza Hut then maybe. But I honestly just pick it up anyways cause I don't trust retards to bring me my food.

I'm normally a 20%+ tipper, but pizza places starting charging these exorbitant delivery fees about 10 years ago.
If you ordered pies in 2008 most places just took it out of their end, and still cut the driver some gas money.
But in the $5 delivery fee era? Fuck it, if the store can't make right with the driver from that, they deserve to have nobody working for them, there's only so many college kids running up deferred maintenance costs on mom & dad's old car that can suckered into this arrangement before they figure out the economics on this just don't work.

> Yes, I know this is a concerned tipping troll thread, but replying anyway

Attached: 1433216457928.jpg (600x801, 88K)

theres a place we order from pretty regularily. its on the edge of my buddies neighborhood we could literally walk there if we wanted. we always order $50+ every order, without fail. they have a $4.99 delivery fee. and we're beyond regulars. finally we had enough and now just go pick up and they give us dirty ass looks every time we pick up. we straight up told them their delivery fee is bullshit, we're less than a mile away and if the fee was dropped we'd gladdly give that $4.99 to the driver instead. but no. so fuck em. they just lost ~$150-$200 a week from us.

>then you got the greenlight to fuck with their shit. and you cant prove that i farted on your pizza or jizzed on it. oh theres hair in it? how do i know you didnt put it there?

Lol, It's funny that you think this is how it works.

No see, what happens is, I see the hair and, oh boy. There's a roach in there too! Weird, come to think of it, I've heard from a couple of buddies that they've gotten some nasty shit in their boxes and it's always been the same really rude guy.

Huh, isn't that strange. Well, I don't think so, I think your rude delivery driver is purposefully messing with people he doesn't like. I expect something drastic to be done so that this never occurs again and I demand recompense. if you refuse to do something about this I'll have no choice but to contact ("local public health inspector name": foodsafetynews.com/restaurant-inspections-in-your-area/) and tell him about this grossly inappropriate business practices.

If there is one thing restaurant owners hate its the fucking public health inspector. If there is one thing that will make them shit bricks its mentioning the health inspector by name.

I've done it more than once. I've only ever seen the same worker at that place once.

I'm pretty aware how it works:

Based

fpbp

Sounds familiar. One place is really close & I like their pies.
Continued to pay the $5 fee + a $10 tip for awhile while I asked the franchise owner if they would consider waiving the fee since I am so close and always tipped. I mean I get having a minimum addon for having to drive to the edge of the delivery area for some trailer park guy that never tips.
In the end, he said nope, and I replaced that $15 of delivery charges with 5/$15 frozen pizza night.
Their loss.

And that's the net effect of high delivery charges, the store is really doing their drivers a disservice by cannibalizing all their short drive delivery customers.
Everyone close will do pickup, or frozen. The only folks left who see a $5 delivery charge as a good value are the people who are miles away from the store, and weren't planning to offer any additional tip on top of the fee.

If It's a college town they probably couldn't give any less of a fuck.

I live in a college town and all of the places have delivery charges even if you're a stone throw away.

With all the ramen jokes you would think college kids didn't order take out all that often but apparently that's their bread and butter.

>Thinks pizza delivery drivers aren't already high AF all day long
Who's the dumb nigger again?

Pay them $14

>Who's the dumb nigger again?

>Thinks an all-day-high double nigger deserves a tip.

Who's the dumb nigger again?

£3

Nice Jew double bluff there user. Im a fucking budtender. I literally sell weed legally allday long. And I make tips. You mad bruh? Kekekekek

5 bux

I guess no one else is as ocd as I am
I would have been excited that I could round the total up to an exact $15 and the tip is still fair.

Kill the batman

Who can make 10 deliveries an hour? Takes me 20mins to drive 3 miles most days

Imagine being so poor you can afford to give a high school student 3 dollars

How much are you people eating out that you feel this put out tipping 15%?