If you're interested in a girl, would it bother you if you found out she once dated a black guy?

If you're interested in a girl, would it bother you if you found out she once dated a black guy?

Attached: 1_p-wFHtfNePa472Mhetan_w.jpg (400x600, 51K)

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that this young lady has more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.
“So take her path — you could learn from er, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.
“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

Of course user, coalburners deserve to be burned alive

Once you go black, we don’t want you back.

Hurt durr another racism thread

Microchimerism

My wife once fucked a black guy. According to her my average size white dick is bigger than his.

what a fucking terrible copypasta

basically this.

for me, its like... a chick that dated a black guy is someone you now know a) makes really, really poor decisions regularly, and/or b) dates people for "the effect" (whatever that may be in the eyes of the girl) it has on people, rather than for the appreciation of the dude shes dating outright.

almost always, theres external factors making someone do A or B (she feels she needs to make a societal statement, or he had tons of money, or whatever)

once I know you do A) or B)... nah Im good.

only if she herself is black

Attached: 1560289201207.jpg (750x937, 145K)

>whatever that may be in the eyes of the girl
explain this part

Nah, I'm not an insecure incel. I've fucked a pile of different chicks, why would I hold my partner to a higher standard than myself.

My wife dated a black guy when she was a teen and being rebellious. she regrets the fuck out of it and is embarrassed af about it. Doesn't want anyone to know. Cant say i blame her

When autists think they're poets. Shit doesn't even make sense, Hitler was mad racist and everyone remembers him. What a retard statement.

Fuck up nigger

but she liked the sex no ?

Probably. Who doesn't like sex?

But was it special ?
at what point she realized she was with the dude to piss off daddy ?
can you ask her what he did so our daughter wont do this please ?

Hell no. She clearly has no self respect or brain. Plus it's not worth the risk of catching something. What's the national STD rate for niggers? 60 or 70%? No thanks

Attached: 1577482622682.jpg (898x606, 712K)

Are you worried about not performing well in bed or something? lol

Dad was/is a piece of shit. Wasn't around for most of her life. I've never even met the guy.

No doubt she had a pile of self esteem issues from it to fuck a darkie. Also was doing a lot of drugs at the time.

Just be there for your daughter, be firm but not controlling. It's a delicate balance

The black guy was a dealer ?
Got indication to know if i'm correctly balancing the relationship ? like she hides stuff etc...
Hope your gal is better nowadays

I wouldn't give a fuck.

I didn’t think it would till my gf said she did and it turned out to bother me a lot

story + details

Why would it bother me?

Nothing really, talking about ex’s and past sex. Said something about a black guy and I felt disgusted by her.

I'd expect a girl to tell me she was HIV positive before we started dating.

If the dude was a hood nigger, yes. I'd probably lose interest. If it some was white collar nigger, nah, don't really care.

She didnt say more ? your disgust was visible on your face ? why are you bothered ? it changed your relationship and sexuality ? she's cute ?

Lmfao she used to fuck her dealer?

Get out while you still can.

would you not fuck this?

Attached: 7410B826-C8C7-4435-B575-EEA2ACF54E95.jpg (2016x2693, 668K)

Yea she’s cute, I kept my disgust to myself. I just fuck her harder now. Hate fucked her that night

She noticed the hard fuck or just enjoy the ride ?
she's blonde ?
You plan on staying with her ?

Dyed bling actually, she just enjoyed it. We will see how long we last. But it will have nothing to do with that if we break up

Sall good. I used to fuck insecure fags like you if I was in a dry spell kek

>If you're interested in a girl, would it bother you if you found out she once dated a black guy?

No.

Attached: 1517247294175.png (818x818, 813K)

Not a dealer, just a nig in her group of friends. She's the best now. Got clean when she was 17. Over 15 years ago now. We've been married for 5. On our 3rd child and she still fucks like a fighter jet avg. 2 or 3 times a week. Nothing is off the table. Cooks like a chef and cleans like a maid. Has her quirks and a bad temper but who doesn't. I just hate fuck her the same night if she's been acting up and it straightens her out

Honestly you’re all so petty if this bothers you. My wife has fucked multiple black men in college and HS. I honestly give them the credit for showing her how to properly take a cock. Because of black men she can deep throat a cock, ride a dick, and take it from behind for more than 5seconds before trying to switch positions because it’s “uncomfortable”.... get off your high horse and be thankful

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah I couldn't do it. And that doesn't make me racist.

Shut up Jamal.

My name is Bill... the whitest name you can possibly think of lol

Black guys dicks aren't bigger. It's a stereo type propagated by libtards to marginalize white men.

100% fact. Just one more reason my wife fucking multiple black guys has no effect on my psyche

This. Helps that I'm white and hung too. First time my now wife saw it, "jesus christ" was all she could say lol

Sure, Jamal.