Stop being shitty to each other Cred Forums

Stop being shitty to each other Cred Forums

Attached: 1565808712896.jpg (640x800, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg27mFeUEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that this frog has more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.
“So take his path — you could learn from him, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.
“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

Tldr;

But what if its really funny? That contributes laughter to the world, and nothing is more beautiful than the sound of laughter

gay

Because there is enough negativity in the world right now.
Because ever day you have a choice to make about what sort of energy you put out into the world.
Because karma means the energy you put out is the same energy that will come back to you.

Just imagine what the human race could achieve if we all loved each other and lifted each other up instead of putting each other down.

So before you sit there shitposting, calling people niggers and faggots. Maybe stop for a second and think. Think what those words mean and the negativity and hate you spread when you throw them around as insults.

Every day you have a choice.

#bekind

Of course you are, doesn't make me less right though snowflake

go back to r3ddit you fucking nigger piece of shit, you faggots cant live without trying to tell others how to act or what to say, choke on a bag of nigger cocks

I still say if it's really funny it's a contribution of laughter. You must be some pinko commie fucktard who hates laughter

Not really in the spirit of the thread user.

I hope that one day you will see the ight and find peace.

Sending you peace, love and light my friend. I wish you well on your journey through this life.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

Gib lonch munny nao

Now try to feel some empathy user. Put yourself in the place of the person who is being insulted with the vile words of hate.

Still think it's funny now?

I can laugh at myself. Can you?

I can. But you do not need to spread hatred and negativity to be funny user.

Your the one talking about spreading hate. I'm talking about being funny. Who hurt you that you think anything funny are words of hate?

tell that to the stupid faggots who keep making these retarded political threads

Attached: 1546598770811.png (970x545, 326K)

Ban niggers & kike shills

You can't spread one and not the other. Why isn't it within your grasp to get the fact that there is the opposite of you but with the same rights and freedoms? Why does this trigger you?

Give us an example of the last funny thing you posted user?

This is not the right thread for you my friend.

Good vibes only in here.

Attached: kwqpy0ae12nz.png (857x1128, 1.48M)

Doody

Nope right thread fred staying thanks

Ok buddy. All are welcome here.

Thanks for that image, I had so much tension. I'm gonna look at it everyday to remind myself

Attached: 1559801237167.png (280x360, 28K)

You're goddamn fucking right bitch

You should user.

Print it out and put it on your wall. Or use it as your phone pape or something.

Peace and love to you. I hope you have a great day today.

I hope your day is wonderful as well c:
It's so refreshing to be nice to each other.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg27mFeUEU

Thanks bro. I woke up feeling pretty down in the dumps today. But despite that, and despite the weather being shitty, I decided to grab a shower and head into town to treat myself to the lunch I've been looking forward to all week.

I'm glad I did. Even though I got soaked through, it was nice to get out and get some fresh air. It was nice to support a small, local business. And it was great to eat some tasty food.