Why concenrates are so popular in every legal state?

Why concenrates are so popular in every legal state?

>hurdur bud is not enough for my junkie ass anymore so i need to dab 100% THC to become temporary retarded

Fucking stoner scum. I though hash years were finally over when we have quality flower.

Attached: What-is-Dabbing-Weed.jpg (636x381, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hightimes.com/edibles/why-are-edibles-stronger-than-smoking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back in my day we had to freebase off of a hookah coal with a saftey pin and a down stem.

>is medicine bro legalization has nothing to do with the fact i want to get high

Attached: pothead.jpg (640x427, 14K)

That sounds lik an experience. Ive heard of hot knives and wine bottles back in the day

I dunno, why does it bother you so much that people get high?
I smoke a bowl when i get off work and drink beer because its relaxing, dont you like to relax user?

Because one dab and in good whereas is be smoking an entire bowl of bud to get the same high. Lungs are fucked from years of cigarettes so I can't always smoke a bowl or joint

Legalization has everything to do with ending prohibition and almost nothing to do with the medical. Where have you been for the last 10 years?

It's a different high. You can hit 90% dabs everyday but if you seldom smoke a blunt the blunt will get you higher and it'll feel different. It has little to do with needing more. It like the difference between wine and liquor.

Have you ever considered that maybe you should lower your tolerances and stop being daily smoking loser?

Dont talk shit hippie. Full spectrum stuff have same exact effects.

I don't smoke no more but I used to smoke and I never got why people got to the point of building a monster fucking tolerance and spend a ton of money just to get as high as I did with a single .5 joint

Smoking less material is better

Absolute smoothbrained take. Vaping, wax, flower, and edibles all have different feelings associated with the high.

One dab a day is too much?

You must be the life of the party.
>Implying you've ever been to a party

I don't have the time to fuck with flower its way smellier, and takes up more room than concentrate

Marijuana dependence. It's the same as addiction but the withdrawal lasts like 2 days and then you're grumpy for a week. Unless you're super addicted then it's like nicotine withdrawal, kinda.

I dont have the time to roll a blunt and sit and smoke it, so instead I'll heat up a banger and take a dab in less than 2 minutes and I'm high enough to do something for 2 hours

I used to dab every day and my tolerance went to shit. I could hit an entire bowl of flower out of a bong and not get a head change. Started fucking with my sleep hardcore also.

Edibles are the only one because thc converts to 11-hydroxy-THC wich is more psychoactive. All the other is just placebo.

Whatever man. I smoke it and you dont but please keep telling me all about it.

Not to mention grinding and de-stemming how much shit do I have to carry around. Small dab in my own and it lasts me a while

You are just too retarded to understand that bigger dose get you more high and smaller less high. Its still the same high if shit is otherwise the same.

Thca diamonds are over 90% but nothing is 100%. Extracts are stronger, faster and usually smell less, and unless you are a fucked loser, you don't need to use as much.

Fuck no he doesn't, he drinks a 12 pack of beer every night, beats his wife and fucks his kids because that's what real men do

>LoL at most anti-weeders are actually alcoholics, paxk-a-day nicotine junkies, or Christians with huge sticks up their ass

I had to quit because all of a sudden it triggered massive anxiety, I felt the grumpyness a bit and missed the joint after sopper, but nothing more than that.

So if I drink my piss I'll get high?
11 hydroxy is the metabolite after its been consumed and used fucking dumbass.

Removing combustion is the key. Inhaling hot smoke from burning plant material isnt fun all the time. Im inhaling less black carbon, don't need to smoke as much to get high and it's super convenient to rip an oil pen in target incognito. Faggot.

Educate yourself stoner.

hightimes.com/edibles/why-are-edibles-stronger-than-smoking/

I vape concentrates. Less smoke and odor. Don't need but a couple inhales. Plus I can get it from a dispensary at 80-90+ thc levels.