What does qt girl butt taste like?

What does qt girl butt taste like?

Attached: 14445503482464.gif (400x224, 996K)

Like other dudes saliva

like salty milk, coins, 9 volt batteries and shit

sounds delicious tbh

Like my cum.

like sweat and shit

Virgin detected

Depends on what she ate last night

A wise man once told me "Why you want to eat crapper, when you got the snapper right there??"

buttholes look more aesthetically pleasing, plus it's located right between a girls jiggly butt.

Attached: sp.jpg (2772x3024, 1.86M)

Ive eaten girls assholes in random hookups, never have eaten the pussy on a random hookup. Pussy, while feels amazing, is gross to eat on a unknown girl. Always leaking fluids and stuff.

>love eating pussy on a woman I know.

I have only ate a few girls ass, usually before anal. They all were different. Disregarding the soap/douche flavor some tried to hide I can say it isn't really something you can relate with other flavor. Kind of like umami to me, I guess? Even then it is just barely there and only a hint.

Pussy is far more particular. Not even anything except their juices. Depending on diet it is either lightly salty or kind of dull with a hint of sour like how I imagine koolaid would be if you added 1/10th a packet and only a teaspoon of sugar.

I wont eat a rando vagina but I'll eat a rando butthole that's not only had shit coming out of it but countless dicks going in, bruh you what???

Yea a (clean) asshole does leak fluid like a (clean) vagina does. If youre eating clean ass its like licking the back of your hand, whereas eating clean vagina you constantly have fluids hitting your mouth and it weirds me out because I dont know who this bitch is or what she may have.

A little salty from sweat, a little bit of whatever she last ate/passed too.

Make sure she showered after shitting last. Also, have mouthwash or something for after. Most don't want you to kiss them on the mouth afterwards until you use something to get rid of the taste, because their own scent/taste is less appealing to themselves.

Uhh you realise fecal residue still exists right? It's still going to be there?

Cant taste it so in my mind it isnt real.

Attached: 469.jpg (600x612, 33K)

I actually wouldn't mind tbh.
Not that I like the the taste of shit or anything, but the fact that it's HER shit would kind of make it hot

sauce?

poop.

also, there's a very good reason the poop-hole is named "poop-hole".

t. virgin

Girls don't poop virgin.
Can you actually imagine something as disgusting as shit coming out of a beautiful girl? Get real.

Attached: 1506544094645.jpg (2448x3264, 543K)

taste like cheetos

Attached: 8etwox5mtgz31.jpg (3024x4032, 841K)

In my experience, just a little bit salty. That's all.

Licking a girl's anus is NOT about flavor, but texture. Imagine feeling all her wrinkles with the tip of your tongue, and then pushing her sphincter until it open to you.

Delicious.

Attached: BE9651B5-F16B-463E-A862-6886060140F1.jpg (670x519, 47K)

Attached: Photo_1582297878160.jpg (720x721, 171K)

There's something exciting about a really attractive and clean girl who has a stinky, little asshole.

Attached: 8o45muzn18341.jpg (2316x3088, 825K)

I had one girl that had a little residue, so I stopped breathing trough my nose, thought "well first lick has got to get it all off" and went to town on that butt.

Hero.

only gays eat ass

Virgin.

if you like the look of buttholes more than pussy i got some bad news for you.

what's the bad news?
All girls have buttholes, so it has nothing to do with gayness if that's what you're implying

>buttholes look more aesthetically pleasing

found the closet faggot

Nope.
That's like saying you're a faggot for liking lips or thighs etc. Dudes have them too

It tastes like shit

you're damn right I'm a virgin

a virgin for Jesus

based and Christpilled

Attached: 1551530579152.gif (480x270, 1.74M)