Can we as a "Internet hate machine" members do something nice for this kid and his mom...

Can we as a "Internet hate machine" members do something nice for this kid and his mom? It's horrific how kids can be cruel to each other and how many of them are raised badly. This kid might kill himself at the end. Can we do anything like we used to do?

Attached: Quaden Bayles.jpg (1074x601, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo68-iWaKv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like the beginning of a rekt thread

not a chance, brotendo

Oldfag here.
I'm in. My heart goes out to this kid.

Looks like a middle aged man whos faking it, children need to stop being snowflaked by society and stand up for themselves

I would like to help out this family

We do not exist anymore. Our time has long gone passed us. We do not have the resources, nor the manpower to accomplish such things. It is unfortunate, but it is how it is. All we can do is hope, and donate.

What can we do?

Goblin lives matter. I hope he doesnt get his dads war axe and go on a school stabbing

He's deserves every bit of hate he gets. His instagram proves he's a massive faggot and is in on this scam with his mom.

That ain't no 9 yr old that's a 18 yr old actor

Fake and gay, kys

Kids already been exposed he was playing y'all

Cucked by a dwarf

Attached: 1.jpg (720x1280, 132K)

He's thankful for your money. Now he can go snort some cocaine off a hooker's ass.

Attached: 2.jpg (1242x1844, 262K)

I will donate a small sack and an ample supply of bricks. Just need to find a small pond to chuck it in.

Well he did want a rope so we can pitch in and get him that

email the school he goes to mom is either aussie or a kiwi,( N zealander I think),,shame admins,shame teachers call them

Nah, you will forever live without bringing justice. You will watch as this dwarf spends all the 320k on everything he wants, (10k was the money he asked for) And you will not be able to do anything about it.

Cash money keeps rolling yeaahh thug life I fucking hate this world, give me the reset that this world needs for god's sake

Actually, that fundraiser wasn't started by the kid. It was started by an american comedian (also a dwarf) who was touched by the story. The Disneyland trip it was intended to pay for will happen. But the kid won't get the balance. The overage (which is looking to be well over a quarter of a million) is being sent to anti-bullying/anti-abuse charities both here and abroad.

I support helping this kid along and I say we all pitch in and get the how to make crystals kit. Least we can do, really

Really? That's good. But he deserves no trips, he's an adult. Thinking back now, I may have judged too harshly, he may have had good intentions in mind, to bring up a demonstration of what bullying does, and the money corrupted the idea. Either way, he is either a good person, or a demon.

proves nothing

The older I get the more empathy I grow. I feel bad for those who grow old yet never learn.

Except it proves everything, you blind wretch.

The person who set up the GoFundMe page is actually a very good friend of mine in the comedy community here in LA. His intentions are very good. I know he's spoken with the kid. I doubt he'd be doing this if he didn't feel everything was on the up and up. As soon as the donations got to around $35k he text me to see what should be done with the overage. There's no way the kid is getting all $350k at this point, especially when other people can be helped with the money and what can be done with it. We've gotten in touch with a guy who handles stuff like this and is assisting with making sure the money is distributed in a fair and responsible way. He's not taking anyone's generosity for granted.

He's getting a free trip to disney, fuck off.

casssh moniii

Attached: fffffffffff.png (326x466, 182K)

If this is a real child then he'll eventually grow thick skin as he gets older. That's if he doesn't get homeschool'd or sheltered too much. I think most children start off as snowflakes until they start getting bullied. That's when they start to realize that life isn't all rainbow and sunshine. Then eventually they grow up to be assholes like you and me. Some realize it faster than others.

I see. I apologize for my doubting then, with time I've grown overly skeptical, but due to very good reasons. I'm usually against lying, but the video is very effective in raising awareness towards bullying, as it touched my heart as well, despite not being real. Now, the part what I do not understand is, why give money at all? The fame itself will bring him money. He is a rich dude, not a kid. Are you able to answer this?

Could order him a lot of pizzas, I guess.

It's already confirmed to be fake. He's already rich and is big on Instagram. He gets morons to give him money for being a genetic defect.

THAT IS NOT A KID. THAT IS A FUCKING MIDGET. THIS MIDGET HAS GUNS AND HATE NIGGERS.

Attached: chimp-out.jpg (244x250, 7K)

When this all went down, I asked Brad "Do you think this is an act to get attention?" He said he was trying to get in touch with the family to suss out any bullshit before he started any sort of fund raiser. He did facetime with the mom and kid and said "Nope, this is legit." Apparently he is a child. I'm not sure where this 18 year old thing is coming from. But he is a kid. And I'd trust Brad's word on that, he's never lied to me before.

>do something nice for this kid

a quarter mil isn't enough?

I am sorry to tell you then, Brad was wrong. The man in question has deleted all the proof of him being an adult from Social Media. I am sure that your friend Brad had good intentions, and I respect him highly for that. (Brad was your friend who started the kickstarter, yes?) You two got played by the Lady and The Dwarf. Let's hope this won't blow out from proportions.

I just messaged Brad. If that's true, we'll yank all support and give all the money to charity. That's not even an option if they're lying.

I appreciate that you're looking into this. We both want good things, but we cannot afford to be naive, at least not anymore. I assume that you have done all the research you can on the man before making such decisions, as these are the things that change the world. All the good luck to you on this, I hope it turns out well.

youtube.com/watch?v=xo68-iWaKv8

From his appearance on Studio 10. It does appear that they've had a history of having the kid as an awareness thing for dwarfism. But this was in 2015, he was 4 then, very visibly so. He's not 18.

Attached: 1582313408434.png (797x635, 512K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200221-144331_Opera.jpg (1440x3040, 596K)

WHAT THE FUCK HIS MOM FUCKED AN ABO

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>It's already confirmed to be fake
No, it hasn't, fuck off.

The other way round. She seems to be the abo, while his father is probably a white blonde guy.

It has already be proven to be a scam

Fuck off scammer

Attached: ERR0AbgVAAEYrsS.jpg (749x895, 117K)

His mother is using him as a money Machine

Attached: Polish_20200221_195451385.png (720x456, 383K)

He's robbing you all blind, dumb fucks.

Attached: Polish_20200221_195333219.jpg (1024x682, 478K)

Yes OP. I'm SO agree. But i don't hate this boy at all. I feel sorry for him, and i hate the mean jerks that have to be mean to him. It's... it's heartbreaking. I wish i could help him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Said Chris Chan.

Who is Chris Chan?

Just when you think this is the pussy generation, this one is coming up.

Kids say mean things. Get the fuck over it. It happens to everybody. All this drama and it's not even physical?

When I came home crying my mother kept the fucking camcorder away, comforted me and told me that I need to stick up for myself. Why is that so fucking difficult for other parents? No, they need to milk their kids anguish for attention.

because violence is bad, even if it's self defense
because social media clout is more important to some parents than their children
because your mother grew up through times that were actually tough and she probably didn't have a double digit iq

Sage

sage
but not really

Oi mi Abbo midget kids getting bullied, best film him instead of being a good parent

Mother had a masters degree in mathematics and is still too clever to get involved in social media but do go on.

Violence is bad though, I agree. If it was physical violence then I'd be a lot more sympathetic. Still very critical of the mother's actions, but physical violence is abhorrent.

ironically i respect him more if he's just scamming idiots than if he really was weak enough to let himself get bullied then let his mom tape him.

and my axe
wut do?

Fuck this kid, abortions exists for avoid this situations

Attached: 1510930600014.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

that's a lot of dollarydoos.
i hope he can find some crocodile dundee-esque hit man and have all those kids who mocked him skinned and littered along the outback.

english as a third language? you got the edgy part down. do you know the word "faggot" yet?

I would but I cant. I doubt most of ppl here can actually do something more than wish the kiddo the best of luck

Kid.

Ah yeah. It's big brain time

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold stood up for themselves 21 years ago.
Funny how a lot of anti-bullying campaigns started after they murdered the people who made their lives hell.

czech'd & kekt

that nigger muppet looks scary af. who lets their kids watch that shit?!

Exactly my point. Then media has the guts to blame video games. Suck me its bullying bitch

>gets bullied
>celebs send him to disneyland
>he isn't tall enough to ride any of the rides
Now who is the true bullies? Damn Celebs.

fucking KEK

Attached: lel.jpg (810x710, 109K)

Cant see for some reason. Is it the mark meme?

TOO BAD THIS WAS ALL A FAKE!!! SO SAD- THIS KID IS 18- HAS FAME AND PLENTY OF MONEY!!!

bump

Stand up?
The faggots went against people without a chance and tried (and failed btw) to target their "enemies" aka just shooting indiscriminately because their targets got away at the end they shot themselves because the realization of what they did hit them.
They were faggots until the end and all because "muh hurty hurty me no strong enough to stop hit :(".
>Inb4 not bullied
Lift a barbell learn how to fight, get 2 friends to do the same with you and you'll be set for life. Hell, you don't even need friends if you are smart enough.

No, the "he's really an actor" shit is fake. Like of course it is.

Why the fuck would the mother film this and post it to the internet?
Does she not realize his bullies are going to see it and go even harder on him?
I guarantee when he returns to school on Monday they will hand him a rope and tell him to do it.
It will never end now. Fucking retarded parents.

Because they don't care for the kid.
All they want is media attention and donations.