Anyone else sick of this fucking idiot?

Anyone else sick of this fucking idiot?

Attached: 312312.jpg (850x478, 50K)

not so long as he keeps pissing you off like this - lovin it

Пpивeт, тoвapищ

you sure seem pissed off, I'm enjoying your pissed offness.

Bernie generates a lot of fear, I like that.

Recreating the world, dude!

fear... when did we ever fear anything, he is a puppet he does not stand for his own word.

Imagine being afraid of Bernie lol. If anything he should be afraid Dr. Death is knocking on that century old bag of dust

Salvation!

slavnation !

Suck my cock vlad

Attached: EQviRVmWAAAf5al.jpg (1200x1239, 125K)

Nope! Burn it down, Bernie!

Not as sick I am of the fat retard with dimentia.

boy this thread didn't go as planned lmao

cry more OP, you bootlicking pussy

why doesnt he brush his fucking hair?

I'd probably be sick of him too if I spent all fucking day circlejerking in Bernie hate threads with the rest of the frogs.

Attached: 1565226519276.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Bernie generates roughly twenty negative threads daily. That's right wing fear. A lot of right wing fear.

No, I'm sick of the lying piece of shit going on about windmill cancer and other dumbassery.

these boots ain't gonna lick themselves, dude. Thank god you got to work

Attached: 1578526550829.jpg (500x330, 48K)

Just doesn't use a can of aqua net each day like certain other politician with epic combovers

Sure! While he is propably the last chance the US get it's still ok to be sick of him.

the right is absolutely terrified of him and it's fucking hilarious

He's the One, man.

>the right
centrists are way more terrified

reminder that his medicare for all plan has been proven definitively to save 450billion a year in medical costs and 70k lives. Voting against Bernie is a vote against your own best interests

I think both wings are afraid.....
But yeah. The right is definitely afraid of the meek old man which says volumes.

Attached: 1567859877130.jpg (900x791, 140K)

Haha
No.

He's pure, untouchable on character. Honest motherfuker, the rest are pieces of shit. You know Bernie is gonna try for fucks sake. You don't know that about anyone else.

Attached: 1570088728647.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

>ITT: bootlicker OP posts to gather dislike about Bernie, turns out he gets kicked out by the very boots he loves to lick and becomes straight

Attached: 651654984.gif (720x480, 126K)

not if your only interest is fear of brown people

tbh would slam the nigger into the trashcan and gtfo from there as there's 200 other niggers, which would surely rip me apart all at once

B-but what about MUH NIGGERS bro? THEY WILL SHANK ALL THE DAUGHTERS I'LL NEVER HAVE because I'm an unfuckable bootlicking wormbag!
Who's your ancestor? My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

Attached: 1576711272412.jpg (806x886, 240K)

Bernie is a centrist...

y'all would shit your pants if he was a real leftist

No it hasn't been proven you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1576789605806.jpg (800x663, 138K)

>Bernie is a centrist

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Correct. He is not advocating forcible seizure, or even guillotining everyone with more than 2 billion dollars. He's no leftist. But we'll take what we can get.

I was already a supporter of Bernie's before this simply because if you look him up even thirty years ago he was preaching the same things! HE STICKS TO HIS GUNS AND CARES ABOUT OUR FUTURE. FEEL THE BERN BABY!! now everyone can shut up about "how ya gonna pay for it?" Lolol welp now it's proven in writing and it will be so nice to stop paying for trump's fucking golfing trips. Sincerely anyone who still supports trump knowing everything that is aired out is either ignorant or if not that... just fuck you bigot. I know you righters love to be CORPORATE crumb fed cucks but things are about to change.

The only people sick of him are the elites clutching their pearls, and rural folk that are detached from society anyway.

Attached: Sz3UDeP.jpg (960x960, 63K)