This is not right

This is not right.
Stop Bullying!

Attached: quaden_bayles.jpg (809x964, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOEyjl0Msm0
twitter.com/CataniaAgustin/status/1230959202455162880?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1582312858262s.jpg (70x124, 2K)

what's the story behind this shit?
normie retards in my fb feed are spamming it, but i'll be fucked if I click any of their links.
give me the Cred Forums take

I know it's not, we all know it's not. It's a genetic condition, he should have been aborted or thrown off a cliff, but society lets him live this torturous existence now instead.

Some faggot dwarf kid is all butthurt about being bullied and keeps wanting and failing to kill himself

midge

This does not serve as a proof until it's been posted in a bigger resolution.

Heard is was scam orchestrated by the mother to make bank. Poor kid though.

dwarf cons world preying on their obsession for bullying

I saved it from the other thread but turned up shit. Point is this kid is 18 and you all got scammed.

Yeah. I hate the guy that makes fun of this poor and cute boy. I don't think he is ugly, i think he is a beautyfull human with feelings, like us. And deserves better... right... ?

Attached: unikitty-sparkle-blaster.jpg (450x300, 31K)

lmao, of course.
I miss life pre-9gag and the normification of the internet.

Attached: 1581256823075.png (625x910, 74K)

Attached: received_515491926064049.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

Sure, it's harsh to be bullied in life, but his face looks like a vegetales face.

If you wanna die so bad kiddo, why don't you just kill yourself? When I was his age all I knew was bullies giving me a hard time, videogames and other kid stuff. This shit is ridiculous.

FUCK THAT STUPID PECK!!
Scamming faggot midget fuck!!

You're a fuckin cunt, user. Learn how to post pics not your fuckin thumbnails you faggot.

Oh, well that's interesting

Quite an impressive piece of work you did there, I am impressed.

It was probably someone else's birthday, you dumb faggot. There's a documentary that clearly shows he's a child. youtube.com/watch?v=jOEyjl0Msm0

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that dwarf has more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.
“So take his path — you could learn from him, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.
“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

Seriously. Lucky little fucker already had 200K raised for his family. Some people these days, man. Letting phone screens and iPads raise their kids. Worthless humans.

Well it worked (if true).

It's fucking amazing how many people will fall for a picture with some text.

Yeah I heard that, some guy on face book whose friend I know, his cousin overheard a bartender talking about his mate whose sister said it was a 'big scam'. Damn man, I nearly fell for it, lucky I have proof. Thank god for facebook

Attached: todd.jpg (800x533, 12K)

lol. hope he gets eaten by chihuahuas. scamming little fucker.

No way! I heard from friend of my friend who knows the grandfather of the kid, who in turn knows the kids best friend, and the best friend was overheard talking about it being a scam. I'm so glad that I heard these rumors, otherwise I wouldn't have 100% proof!

Where's Carolin?! Show yourself, bitch!

Attached: KILLYOU.webm (202x360, 534K)

Shut up spic

Is it wrong ... but don't you find it curious? Simple children can become so cruel to people with genetic conditions that they should not be inheritable ... natural selection in action? ...even so i feel very bad for the child ...

Poor boy. But Why does he say That?

Attached: b50e1a53b1f5bc559699fe3ef198fb92cad75169v2_00.jpg (220x220, 15K)

>Why does he say That?

Because she patted him on the head, not even lying.
He's a vicious, violent little psychopath who takes everything as bullying

G8 b8 m8

Wow. Sooo... should i feel sorry for him... or... ?

Attached: 59a6a77781e9fd365b3f0b857a19717d.jpg (960x528, 50K)

>posting thumbnail
Hahahahah fucken autismo

Attached: 1582051849617.gif (300x224, 631K)

Yeah, I feel sorry for him. Not because he's being bullied, because I honestly don't think he is. I feel sorry for him because his tramp family are milking him for everything he's worth, and encouraging him to take offence at everything and play the victim

Attached: Capture.png (1024x891, 280K)

There was a man who posted solid proof against my doubts towards the kid being 18. I was wrong about the kid's age, however, the same scheme is here as it was before. The kid is his mother's mascot. The woman is a .. by lack of better words "A Leech". Using the innocent child as a way to get rich. Her corruptive influence can already be seen on the child, as you watch his pictures with him bragging about money, et cetera. In fact, this is worse than if the child himself was an adult scammer. This in my eyes, is child abuse. I hope you can see my point, I'm all about helping the poor, unfortunate and the people of the world, but just even a little bit of acceptance towards such behaviors will ultimately end in the loss of humanity and mankind, as it is behavior that will multiply until it takes over the other behavioral traits we have. This might all sound like confusing madness to you, but this is how it is. Good intentions that get twisted along the way, and in the end it manifests itself in the child, making him entitled, and "too" rich. There are many dwarf children that need help equally, and I think the kid in question should have support, but not in the form of massive amounts of money and fame. Imagine a scenario, the child has grown up to see how money will bring him happiness, and is the only thing that keeps him from committing suicide, as his whole life is based around getting money "for free" and using it, there's 3 possible things that might happen: A) He grows bored and uses the money to buy drugs (Doesn't help that his mother has history with the illegal substances) B) He will run out of money, and suicide, as he thinks about these things when he's older. C) You can see how hateful he is at such young age, what do you think he will be like when he's an adult if this continues? We are doing more harm than good, by corrupting his view of money.

That's........... that's just....... heartbreaking. That's so sad, i mean... just look at his face he is suffering. I wish........ i wish i could help him

Attached: hqdefault (23).jpg (480x360, 14K)

its some literal who in the fucking intermet why would i give a shit as to verify stuff?

If it was a scientific fact or a piece of advice i would do some research.

out of all the imagesets you could have chosen you instead choose this

Yeah. That's the only thing that i fits to the thread

Attached: 1563761210647.jpg (1080x1071, 111K)

Yeah. That's the only thing that fits to the thread

Attached: 1563761210647.jpg (1080x1071, 111K)

nah
he will be alright look at Tyrion Lannister

Attached: Tyrion Lannister.gif (498x278, 741K)

twitter.com/CataniaAgustin/status/1230959202455162880?s=19
He made bank off this

Because his mom has a camera in his face and coached him through this. Seriously, once theres a parent in these vids claiming they want "go viral" to "raise awareness" you knoe the shit is fabricated.

Attached: FB_IMG_1574990385371.jpg (1080x1377, 212K)

For once I agree with OP...leave the fucking kid alone. Blame the parents for bringing this into the world.

This is true. Nature doesn't favor its retards either and we're part of that vicious cycle. The bleeding hearts out there are weak minded fools that preach pretty words, but never follow them.

Toss Gollum back into Mount Doom.

I came here to post this Thanks user for posting the vid. The doc was broadcasted in 2015 and he was 4 years old then (possibly turned 5 later that year). And now 5 years later he is 9 years old (possibly turning 10 later this year).

delete your account user

Ugly little cunt should of been aborted.

he's not a kid either

The 18 pic if for reaching 18 inches, you tard.

A person at work told me a horror story of a friend who wanted to have kids. Their first kid had something wrong with it. The description leads me to believe it was microcephaly.

But hey... they wanted a NORMAL kid, so they tried again. Another deformed kid. They kept this up til they got a normal kid, producing THREE deformed children in the process. My friend was amazed that these idiots were allowed to continue to produce children when there was something obviously wrong with them.

Fuck him, he killed Tywin.

>Stop Bullying!
make me, miniNigger!

you sick fucks, are really trying to blame a 9 year old, because he got emotional when someone put a camera in his face and taunted him?

special kind of breed, you Cred Forumstards

Does anybody actually care about this midget nigger?

Hahahhah he is only nine fuck tard

would bully him too

he is over 18

Nine isn't a kid too you. >?But did they raise the other three tarded kids?

inches or age? NVM I know already NEITHER NIGGER kek

LOL, "Quaden!?" He deserves to be bullied eternally for having that name, haha!

What did you expect, hes tiny