The first thing President Bernie is going to do as president is tear down that fucking wall you faggots were to...

The first thing President Bernie is going to do as president is tear down that fucking wall you faggots were to incompetent to ever build. Because evidence. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Trump32.jpg (2000x1333, 399K)

Why tear it down? It only replaced old fencing. He has literally made ~2 miles of new wall.

Trump is living rent free in everyone's heads. Dumb retarded people. Just ignore him.

>tear down that fucking wall you faggots were to incompetent to ever build

>hi I'm clueless to all the legislation that has been laid down to stop the shitskins from invading.

>stop talking about how bad my president failed at presidenting

Attached: 1577373260643.jpg (600x600, 287K)

Good

He won't need to, that fucking retards wall can't even stay up on its own

>legislation that has been laid down
evidence much, or just another brainwashed shill?

It’s crazy how many bad eggs somehow managed to get close to Trump like that. I mean, Trump himself is spotless and would never violate the law or even do anything remotely questionable ever. He would never do this. It would never happen. He’s a good dude. A swell bruh. A regular old goody two shoes. How did all these bad men find him?

good
president berrnie will take every single piece of that fucking wall and it will shove it up trump's traitor ass!

this.

there's barely a wall to tear down.

>President Bernie

you mean the 1st thing he is going to do buy mansion #4
as you bitching about trump winning for 4 more years

BERNIE IS A COMMIE RUSSIAN SPY...VOTE FOR TRUMP! 4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...4 MORE YEARS...!!!

> bernie is for open borders and removing any and all things that would stop illegal immigration

i believe that bernard would do that as well.

over 100 miles bitch

Attached: wall.jpg (1530x1138, 476K)

guess you missed the news

Attached: wallbitch.png (824x767, 312K)

your the traitor if anyone

easy they went over decades of these peoples lies with fine tooth comb, to quote Muller you give me the man and I will give you the crime. These are all things the people did themselves before joining the trump team and had nothing to do with trump. Mostly process crimes

the same crimes Clinton staff members families were allowed to file papers to avoid (and where given legal immunity )

at this point i want the commie to win. im voting for him and i hope he and his libtard army turn this place into the limp wristed do nothing welfare clusterfuck toilet fire. im voting bernie then moving to NZ with a pair of binoculars to watch the fire.

fuck this housebroken country.

>only democrats are ever actually guilty of anything important

how do you explain away Trump pardoning rod blagojevich, you brainwashed shill?

>I'm legitimately concerned about Bernie's wealth,and I support this shit (pic related). No cognitive dissonance here.

Attached: trump_apartment.jpg (980x639, 170K)

>fuck this housebroken country
So you republicucks aren't toilet trained or what?

Attached: 1576026046908.png (977x456, 425K)