What do you fags do with your lives?

What do you fags do with your lives?

Attached: C716yNY.png (490x462, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/27JmibQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm practicing good health

mostly just jerk off to anime, wut bout u?

Pretty much just playing the long game, don’t wanna suicide bc my parents don’t deserve it so I’m just working everyday and then getting fucked up while playing warhammer 2 most days when I get home.

>warhammer 2
What?
Retribution 2 or are you talking about the toy game?

this is the reality of many i believe jeez..

>your parents don't deserve it

Believe me buddy, when you do it, they will be long gone.
Just like everyone.
Just like everything.

dubs checked

24 and going back to college, studying a fuckton, taking some courses online separately.

work in data entry for a super random obscure company

when im not doing those things, reading science news/journals, reading manga, watching anime, playing vidya, programming projects,

well u seem to have ur shit together ehh good for ya

implying that you're so intelligent that you know exactly what happens after we die. typical reddit fedora athiest.

wake up
eat
walk dog
workout
eat
bathe
work
eat
work
smoke weed
eat
free time
eat
smoke weed
sleep

i'm super behind. I'm doing all the shit now that I should've been doing at 17-20, and I get scared al lot about being too old for trying to do a masters/phd/whatever

my good looks and brain are also partially destroyed form years of alchool

so its a start

Age and race user

seems like a good start to me

Mostly drink, jerk off, play vidya, sleep and cry

Wake up drink nearly a 750m bottle of whisky/vodka/tequila while playing Overwatch fucked up until time to sleep.

24 and american mutt

holy fuck you guys are miserable figure it out doods

Attached: original.png (250x250, 80K)

imgur.com/27JmibQ

thanks man that means a lot 2 me

I work full-time and only come here for fresh amateur nudes and to laugh at the butthurt incels and Cred Forumstards who decided to embrace being broken fucks rather that work to fix their lives.

Im in the same boat user, 25 here. You know what they say, the second best time to plant a tree is now

you see yourself in those people don't you?

:''') lets get it my dood

We had the same origin story but took different routes in life. I looked at my life and said "fuck this, this shit isn't working" and make some changes. They doubled down on the misery.

relatable desu, about 2 years ago I was literally getting yelled at (i'm in my mid 20's) by my mom for pissing in bottles and leaving them all over my room, i was drinking half a litre vodka a day, watching fucking teen titans go on cable tv, not even watching shows just dicking around online, engorging my face with food, and sleeping from like 9am-5pm

it's kind of liberating to wallow in that for a year or two when your shit aint right, but when you picture yourself 10-15 years down the road doing the same things, its too scary to not do anything About it

good for you

Attached: p3btHAqK.jpg (799x799, 160K)

it truly does hit you like a truck well said fren

I drink and exercise. When my economic slave masters allow me free time, I like to drive into the countryside and explore new walking trails. That's usually once per year. I mostly work and sleep because in our society that's better than working until you die. I love being an ape on this planet where the apes with more bananas get to make the rules

I chill at my desk all day making over 100K doing almost nothing.

that sucks

Go to uni
work on my degree
get high/drunk every night
sometimes play eve
think i wasted my life
that's pretty much it

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1000x1620, 385K)

Never more than 8.5 hour shift. The little i do that they hired me for i do enjoy.

me an mah niggas chimp out on da pigs in ow hood

Waste it until I die or an hero

Attached: 1581045047098.jpg (400x450, 28K)

yup. It's over bud

Attached: a73d6718a040c4eb910e3b816747df12.jpg (800x788, 118K)

I do research and design work for the Super Large Hadron Collider.

I actually quit my job a couple weeks ago to focus on boxing full time and took a job as a part time bouncer to pay the bills my family won't even talk to me and my girlfriend of 3 years left me because I couldn't afford a bag she wanted life's pretty shitty

Hahaha how old are you? If you havent made it professionally yet why would you go full time? It's to late u autismo.

Attached: 1581128014815m.jpg (1024x576, 117K)

Its not that bad actually, before going back to uni i use to work full time as a Starbucks barista and that was really bad

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com2.png (300x250, 19K)

imgur.com/27JmibQ

I do have some stories from that place if you anons are interested

Attached: tumblr_pc4n03jIxS1vlkwtxo4_250.png (250x250, 96K)

when i was 22 i had a long relationship end and after that i was like fuck it and became real introverted. i wasn't bothered by my situation and neither was my fam because ive always worked and paid and helped.

bitch im 32, live with my mom and just now in my 3rd year of college. when i was 28 i was like wtf am i doing? i didnt even have a drug problem i was just too comfortable making shit money and doing nothing. please don't spend this much time thinking about what to do with your life.

even if you want some stupid gender studies shit, do it(not really). ive always wanted to be a psychiatrist, i dont care if its never worth it at this point im just doing it.

and this is gonna sound like im shilling but if any of yall fellow losers need a job, and want to work from home doing tech support, google kelly connect, they do not advertise who it is for but it is for apple. they are legit and they send you the equipment. the shit is easy, just dont be a spaz on the phone. you can be chat support but they determine if your chat or phone based on the interview. ive been with them for 3 years. only make 18 an hour but i started at 13. if you are good, expect to get promoted fast the first 2 years after that you can get off the phones and be a team lead or whatever else they may have available.

it goes T1 iOS > T1 Mac+iOS > T2 iOS > T2 Mac+iOS
if i could start over id probably stop at T1 Mac+ so I can just pass the buck when shit gets crazy.

Attached: 1558748739683.png (657x657, 227K)

I'm 28 and honestly I really regret not going pro when I was younger (I was 27-2 as an amateur) I listened to my parents and got an office job working 9-5 and every second I spent in that office all I thought about was boxing I just had enough and quit and I'm starting to regret it now

I'm 29 and had a similar experience, like I said too late man. I know its crushing but dont throw your life away on something that's more than likely out of reach. Gods speed user

Attached: 1582096776086.jpg (640x640, 33K)