You all should have known better than to feel sorry for someone else in this world. Only the strong survive...

You all should have known better than to feel sorry for someone else in this world. Only the strong survive, and the weak die. You felt bad for him, you saw his weakness and pitied him instead of being disgusted by his weakness and pathetic form. He used you and exploited your kindness, which sheltered by the modern world you were foolish enough not to discard by now.
I sit here and laugh at all of you retarded cunts that gave him a dime. He deserves it. After all he understands how this world works. He understands that morals are bullshit and that the strong and smart should exploit the weak and stupid.
And because of that this Goblin, is more Chad than any of you faggots will ever be.

Attached: Gollum.png (677x617, 900K)

ahahahha fully agree OP

fuck the sympathizers

Attached: willow.jpg (1332x1554, 174K)

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

for shit sakes, is this a fucking midget or a child?
It makes a difference

Nice falseflag glow in the dark CIA nigger

wtf does it look like?

something with to many chromosomes ..but you still didn't answer my question ..kid or midget?

what did i miss?

midget kid but old enough no to be a fag about it

>midget kid
ffs..I hate this board, and yes I am aware that i am a fucking retard.
Specifically, is it
(a) a midget
(b) a child
(c) a child who also happens to be a midget

(c) dickhead

Attached: queadenbaylesPROOF.png (797x635, 512K)

yea who gives a fuck?

KANEDDDAAAAAA

Attached: 20.jpg (619x391, 70K)

Attached: eddiemurphy.gif (108x163, 997K)

You fuys are such fucking retards

Attached: 1582310319338m.jpg (690x1024, 103K)

and one more for the road

Attached: another one.jpg (599x340, 53K)

TOO BAD THIS WAS ALL A FAKE!!! SO SAD- THIS KID IS 18- HAS FAME AND PLENTY OF MONEY!!!

he looks like the kid from Akira guys I'd be careful

hope karma give u what u deserve ;)

Asshole Republicans. After you get your free education, after your parents buy you a car and pay for college, you start with this horseshit. Die scum, die

Education should not be free
Parents shouldn't buy their children cars or pay for their college faggot

i'm smart, strong, and have morals. what now?

I view it as parents sacrificing their resources in order to ensure the success of their own child, which as a parent is your job. Sacrificing time and resources in order to ensure your offspring is successful enough to carry on the gene pool.

>College
>Successful in the gene pool
Choose one

>implying successful, genetically blessed people have not attended college

okey dokey

Sure successful people have attended college. But the modern University is about taking good people who could be successful taking their money, giving them worthless degrees, and turning them into degenerates that exist only to consume products.