This is a image I had created of my family. Yet we are starving. There me my sister and mother. What do you think?

This is a image I had created of my family. Yet we are starving. There me my sister and mother. What do you think?

Attached: 1557897161913s.jpg (209x250, 9K)

You should stop making images and start making money for food.

Don't make more art

I didnt make it, I payed someone $20 to make it.

>payed

Could have spent that on food

Could've bought basic shit then go to the food bank.

Are you an autist ? Just asking..

Larger image

Attached: 1557897161913.jpg (2100x2501, 1.19M)

Your sis is hot, post her

i know an easy way for them to get protein if they starve... if you know what i mean

heck, they can get paid for that

>we are starving

>yet ill pay somebody 20 dollars to paint a useless picture and then cry on Cred Forums

this looks like a 3rd grader drew it

I'm not him, I did a google search... rofl

>Cred Forums thumbnail

why are they all in their underwear

>we are starving
You all look cold.

It is me, I just posted it before.

Nice bait you fucker. You got all these chumps. Not me tho, that's how you know I'm an oldfag.

next picture should be cannibalism

The artistic I paid to do this, went missing. I would pay them to do more.

I'm sure that if you sell your boxers, starry bikini and little red dress you can buy some food
and if you film yourself inserting said food into your sis and mom you can buy more food later

>Selling used underwear
You're better off selling the fridge

get the wonderbread guy to collab

sell the fridge and put your mom and sis up for prostitution. you dont have food to put in the fridge anyway, so its just there uselessly wasting electricity. you will earn stacks if you combine that with selling ur sister and mom. ez money kid. i expect to be payed 15% of all ur earnings for giving you this genius idea. my paypal is [email protected]

hot fantasy, i like this, keep going

The person I payed to do this went missing. I would pay them to keep making more. If I could contact them.....

yeah the next step is have you wear rags, or something like that

your English is baaaaaaaaad