How to stop raging over multiplayer games?

How to stop raging over multiplayer games?

I broke my second controller, chipped some shit of the wall that will turn in to few hundreds to fix, and I am tired of this shit, I just can't get over that some little shit or no life cuck can be sometimes better than me in a video game. After some time I calm down of course and this issue seems silly, but how do I stop breaking shit?

No normie advice to stop playing or hurt myself instead shit

Attached: 1582310328392.jpg (480x640, 34K)

Attached: 1582315314552.jpg (870x1305, 342K)

turn on sidetone on your headset so you can hear yourself raging.

OK here's some gamer style advice. Git gud.

git gud

realize that you are actuall a little shit no life cuck, and base your judgements on that

The fact that
a) you get so enraged by a game and
b) you feel the need to post that on b

pretty much should tell you something. You dont have to change, just accept who you really are

Use drugs

Do you have any friends that turn into autists when they lose? I had a friend who was BAD. He was awful and nobody wanted to play games with him because of how he would get when he lost. I just think of him and how fucking awkward and uncomfortable we all felt when he would rage.

Grow up and realize it’s just a game. Stop using insecurity and temper tantrums.

Find some people that are shit and play with them. The matchmaking will average your mmr and put you in games where you can stomp everyone.

/thread

Stop being a little bitch and grow up, it's a game.

Git gud

Get a real hobby, maybe try to go get some pussy for once in your miserable life. Nerd.

>How to stop raging over multiplayer games?
a couple ways
>get gud
>don't be a whiny bitch
>stop playing multiplayer games

Hahaha what a fucking retard

What kind of immature manchild breaks his own stuff?

You're probably the loser who gets all red in the face and loud when he dies

Git fuking gud you fucking loser

Attached: 1363246434492.png (440x393, 416K)

Go into therapy. You'd be surprised how much you can change your emotions and reactions if you deal with them the right way. (And no, therapy is not "just for sick people. It's for people who want to change something in their lives. Speaking from experience.)

Force yourself to laugh in disbelief after some bullshit happens. Shake your head, say "Lucky shot," or "What are the chances?" Sounds dumb, but this is actually a pattern interrupt to delay that impulse to smash something coming from the caveman part of your brain. If you can stop it for a few seconds your consciousness will re-establish control. Then just remind yourself that it's a game so you'll get another try so long as you don't put the controller down.

keep smashing shit and paying out the ass for new gear, it'll get tiring. also, try not being a fuckin faggot.

Nah not the case.
Too normie of an advice, I realize how it does not really matter and when some times pass I find it laughable, but can't control myself for few minutes

So no real other life hack or some truth that I am missing? I am trying to rationalize but can't, I was never angry with games before

Fuck multiplayer bullshit. If I want to play games I want to chill out which is completely mutually exclusive to playing with angsty 12 year olds.

You need to learn to channel your energy. Its a lot of energy in a very short period of time. That is what is making you lose your focus. Instead of counting the k/d ratio just focus on you kill ratio. Build that up fuck how many times they kill you just how many times you kill them. Look to build that up. Switch your focus it will help you improve not just on games either.

I find it difficult to understand how valuable it can really be, will I become a better human after it?

I will try this next time, thank you user