Easily the worst President in modern history, but goddamn I just can’t bring myself to dislike the guy...

Easily the worst President in modern history, but goddamn I just can’t bring myself to dislike the guy. He’s like a dumb little puppy or orangutan or something

Attached: 16D69CDE-1DFD-45A1-A9A4-251C39156CD4.jpg (520x633, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you those GWB has more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.
“So take his path — you could learn from him, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.
“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

Second worst now. And man is he relieved.

Attached: dubya epstein.jpg (686x686, 97K)

>modern history
Zoom zoom

George 'the Mayhem Monkey' Bush

He's the inspiration for the character Humperdoo in "Preacher".

Don't forget to add Carter into the mix. Decent man but real dumbass as President.

>He’s like a dumb little puppy
Exactly what I think when I look at him
youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8

Attached: puppy.jpg (1800x1200, 1.76M)

>Second worst
by what objective metric?

# of dead American's over pointless bullshit wars?

amount of tax dollars wasted on said wars?

did trump use executive power to change us into a country that's ok with torturing our enemies?

did Trump turn us into a surveillance state?

How is Trump worse than Bush, outside of your head, I mean?

>Only the dumbasses get Nobel Prizes for their peace negotiations

Attached: 2002-Jimmy-Carter_1782201i.jpg (620x620, 66K)

Obama got a peace prize for literally being black.
His administration murdered more civilians than any in American history.
Hid administration saw the biggest rise domestic in interracial crime too.

good thing JC negotiated peace between in the middle east
otherwise it would be a shit hole plagued with continuous warfare for the past 4 decades

Facts have exited the chat

>How is Trump worse than Bush, outside of your head, I mean?
Trump leads the league in shitty photos taken. duh.

Attached: blumpkin.png (1240x684, 1.1M)

I think Bush was way above the average president.
FBI stats Victims in 2008 9,683. Victims in 2015 7,173.

...but please continue, don’t let the facts and your preconceived notions get in the way...

Attached: burndemsburn.gif (800x600, 247K)

He probably regrets letting Dick run things.

Since 1960...
Presidents, Best to Worst...
Kennedy
Clinton
Nixon
Trump
Bush Sr.
Johnson
Carter
Bush Jr.
Obama
Reagan

He was lterally a supervillain. As bad as Hillary would have been. He played dumb to disarm retards like you.

since 1953
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Obama
Carter
Clinton
Bush Sr
Regan
Nixon
Trump
Bush Jr

The Republican bar has sunk so low, he seems intelligent now.

Who are you quoting?

>farmer president
>did nothing
>avoided a couple wars
>accomplished fuck all tho
>didn’t try shaking any shit up
>arabs charge murrica regular price for gas
>put solar panels on the roof of the White House to flip off arabs
>got the hostages back without a war
>actually built houses for murricans into his 90s
>likes jesus, but not, you know, likes him likes him
>is easy goin

>tfw repub
>and have to acknowledge Carter was actually the best president

Presidents, Ranked BEST to WORST 1960 to Present

1) Trump - Best economy in history, zero fucks given
2) Reagan - Destroyed Soviet Union, won Cold War single-handedly
3) Nixon - Ended Vietnam, Opened China
4) Clinton - Oversaw excellent economic growth
5) Kennedy - Started the Moon Mission, but started Vietnam War
6) Johnson - Expanded Vietnam War, Gave Free Stuff to Niggers
7) Bush Jr. = Kicked some ass after 9/11 but also gave 1% Bankers $800 billion for nothing.
8) Bush Sr. - Stupid War, Stupid Taxes, Stupid S&L Crisis
9) Obama - Gave even more money to 1% Bankers than Bush Jr., Gave Everything Else to Niggers
10) Carter - Just about the stupidest person to ever shit between two legs.

There you go, homosexuals. Prove me wrong.
Protip: You Shall Not.

>Mordor’d more humans
>than any president
>IN HISTORY
lol I see they still don’t teach history to republicans

If it not in da bible u don need ta no it

>>farmer president

Attached: EISE15721_5star4.jpg (600x582, 92K)

This guy knows.

Trump and Clinton get credit for economic growth and Obama gets none. you are clearly biased

lol

Not humans dipshit, civilians.
Obama LOVED killing people with drone strikes.

Attached: BE7C4A94-6BA3-4667-840B-8D5D877E245E.jpg (500x500, 44K)

W's repsonse to 9/11 was based as fuck. It was akin to Roosevelts response to Pearl Harbor. w's problem was letting Dick Cheney actually tun the government and let the entire situation spiral into a twnty year black hole of tax payer dollars.

All that said, Grant really fucked up basically every step of Reformation after the Civil War to the point that the South still has traditionalists clinging to lynching niggers.

Isn't US the Murderhobo Experience but in RL?

Putting Trump as anything but DFL explains exactly why he’s here. I know why I’m here, I’m a pervert who likes dickgirls. But OP is actually a shit human being, trashy, ignorant, rejected from society and looking for a friend to commiserate with. But all the propagandized economic boasting in the world doesn’t make his empty, worthless life any more livable.

So did I. USAF ret. 2012.

Good laughs that anyone thinks any politician is "good." Old fag here who has been eligible to vote since the Reagan Admin. Seen them all come and go. Republicans. Democrats. Doesn't mean straight jack shit who is in office. All of them have their own special interests only in mind. What have I seen change from president to president 30 plus years?... not a fucking thing.

Jimmy is the favorite of my lifetime. So decent that the zionists had him removed after one term.

I was lucky enough to go through my four years we never dropped a bomb, we never fired a missle, we never shot a bullet.
– Jimmy Carter

Attached: carter wikileaks.jpg (599x325, 49K)

Victims of what sir?

Attached: 1582248556381.jpg (684x717, 68K)

If you retired in 2012 you were doing bullshit admin work like organizing pie in the face contests rather than being on the ops floor smoking mudskins.

Trump is far worse.

I still think JFK could have done some righteous shit if the CIA hadnt cooked him for trying to slow down US interventionism.

You might be right on with that ... which is probably why he got his ticket punched.

It’s an abandoned 18th century British colony & criminal/exile dumping ground of fairly typical barbaric Anglo-saxon stock & in-tact culture of ignorance and aggression, defining itself by being incredibly bad at everything it tries to do, and weathering that by still in fighting against scary modernization and having to put any real thought or effort into anything. It enjoyed swinging its average sized dick around in the power vacuum post-WWII, but having since failed to develop culturally, been superseded by nearly every other developing nation on earth in some respect. It is now a failed nation that develops neither philosophy nor the artistry of higher thought, but is useful in its mindless obedience to the otherwise defunct Protestant work ethic, where their lives have no value but the market output of their work. In short, Americans are dumb, aggressive cattle. They are perfectly represented by the representation they chose, a grossly ignorant, catastrophically stupid fat sexual predator. If you can be a cattle rancher and lead them to the slaughter, you can make good use of Americans. Otherwise, ignore them and let their nation continue to collapse into irrelevancy as they fall further and further behind the high growth potential economies.

>3) Nixon - Ended Vietnam, Opened China
Tricky Dick did not end Vietnam. The nightly news ended Vietnam. The murdered students at Kent State ended Vietnam. His goddamned hippies ended Vietnam. He had no choice but to withdraw.
As for opening China -- a misleading phrase if there ever was one -- all he did was to take advantage of China's interest in taking over the US economically. The Bush Family Wehrmacht did something very similar with the USSR. The difference between the two detentes is that China now owns a large chunk of the US while the US oligarchy owns large chunks of the former USSR.

Attached: nixon at the drive-in.png (754x959, 684K)

You sound like you were born after 9/11.

Attached: 1568250418346.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Well let’s see, if he retired in 2012, he would have been in from 1992. There’s your 20 years. ...Most USAF are support crew & staff, but they all love blowing shit up. lol go ahead, ask me how I know. Or just guess.

He would have been pushing papers and giving fat airmen LOCs for failed pt tests before Obama was even in office so no. He probably didn't participate in Obammy's ramp up of drone strikes.

It’s funny how that ownership doesn’t mean dick when Russia decides it has other plans for your land.

Well it’s really thoughtful of you to take your time to tell both of us what we probably did in the service. I wasn’t sure, other Airman, were you? I knew one day I’d owe some internet genius and his crystal ball a deep gratitude of thanks for his infinite wisdom.

You’re not very good at the whole social interaction thing are you...

No, tRump is the worst piece of shit EVER. And not just presidents, but of the human race.

If you're a dude flexing your position in the airforce you absolutely didn't do jack shit at your job before retiring.

But yeah. I was a 1n4 boi for ten years and we actually smoked dudes. It was righteous.

>Worst president

sure kid

Is Queens of the stone age releasing a new album?

You must be just my mind but in English. Thank you sir.

Attached: mary trump.jpg (1125x770, 72K)