Deutcher faden

Deutcher faden

Why are reasonable youtube videos banned in Germany?

example "Oversimplified Hitler" video.

Does the german government not want the citizens to know the bullshit their grandparents did? Who they followed? How it started?

Is Germany purposely getting people used to the idea that it is normal for videos to be banned?

Is this a step in the big playbook Germany has?

Attached: 236854-3x2-article620.jpg (620x413, 27K)

Gibt es ein Deutscher dass will etwas sagen?

any americans in germany?
thoughts

ne nicht wirklich

>deutscher Faden
>kann kein deutsch
Was für eine behinderte Schwuchtel, aber was erwartet man auch von diesem spastischen Brett, gell

Hey du was hast du mich beleiden du scheisse nazi

Und direkt die eigene geistige Unfähigkeit bestätigt. Geh dich verbuddeln, Abschaum.

Nazi

bla bla bla..
Nun erspare mir und der Welt das leid und beende endlich dein minderwertiges leben du behinderter Neger.
Sage

Attached: b hard at work.png (1378x749, 49K)

No u, nazi

ohhh is somebody upset?

Go back to "planning" in the offices of your factories while your immigrant workforce plots against you. asshole

german planning worked last time, didnt it

most germans forgot how to hold a screwdriver, much less a gun. The few remaining technical german people in the factories hate the thousands of managers and self proclaimed Führers

Give up before the rest of the world realizes what you are up to. again..

Ausländer raus!... aus dem deutschen Faden

Nein

Ich war heute mit dem Fahrrad bei einer Critical Mass mit dabei. Sind im Verband mit ca. 300 Leuten durch die City gedüst. Tolles Erlebnis!

Attached: 1582179843458m.jpg (1024x527, 56K)

Aww hast du Angst gekriegt? Willst du ein Führer haben so das dein Beta ass kann bend over for him like your grandparents did for hitler.

They lost and you will never have the world as your slaves. Give up before you do something stupid only beta Germans can do again

>immigrant workforce
Have you been to Florida or Texas, my friend?

metal leute wie gez

yeah but we own it, germans act like they dont, admitting it is the first step

dieser faden ist ziemlich blöd wenn ich mir das hier so durchlese

What's that gibberish supposed to mean? Do you even English?

Why the fuck did they ban such a simple video?Holy shit, something isnt right going on in Germany.

yeah, do you?

>Critical Mass
Was soll das sein?

lol wasn scheiß faden. OP ist wie immer ne klene schwulette. nur eine fotze bisher gepostet. fragen sind nichma auf deutsch und dazu auch noch köderich miefig. und die pimmelbirnen vom dienst antworten auch noch brav. ficket euch hinfort, ihr arschgefickten mißgeburten.
gesalbeit

yeah, but dude, seriously look around you and ask yourself some simple questions.

Where do you work, how do they treat employees. What do you produce and how is it used? Where do the scrap parts of the factories go?

Sorry for the bum news, but something not right is going on in your country. I would also prefer to just read stupid stuff but us bros need to not ignore this, no matter what country we are from

Ab 16 Radfahrern darf man im Verband fahren mit gesonderten Regeln. Das ist quasi die kritische Masse die erreicht werden muss.

Oh, und das ganze findet statt, um für eine fahrradfreundlichere Stadt zu werben.

Fühlt man sich da mächtig?

Darf man auch auf die Autobahn?

aww, sorry your grandpa lost to mine and you dont have the world as your slaves.

its ok little beta user, be bitter, its what people like you deserve, a bitter miserable life thinking what could have been.

You are definitely not one of the dangerous ones. But there are dangerous germans and german groups among the factories

kek

Also, wieder, warum sind normalen Videos banned in Deutschland?

Auser es zum Normalizieren banned Videos

Man fühlt sich auf jeden Fall sicherer. Mächtig ist vielleicht nicht ganz treffend. Oder vielleicht doch? Es entsteht definitiv ein Wir-Gefühl.
Autobahn ist tabu soweit ich weiß.

Macht weiter so!

haha, du knecht.

halt die backen junge

fahrt gefälligst auf dem fahrradweg wie normale leute, ihr spinner.

faden richtig schlecht diesmal
schland im arsch dat sach ich dir do

was für 1 otto

meddl loide

ich glaub ich kiff mir jetzt die hirse weg und dann gehts ab in die kiste. kann sich ja kein schwein antun diese scheisse hier

>Does the german government not want the citizens to know the bullshit their grandparents did? Who they followed? How it started?

The "gov" only let the slaves ... ahhhh ... people know what they think its ok for slaves to know.

jo da mach ich mit. erstmal n dübel in die birne schrauben, kacken, duschen, zähne putzen, ab ins bett und noch ne doku über tiere oder sowas glotzen.

Genau darum geht es doch. Fehlende Radwege.

besser als du h alte Junge

yeah face the truth, what do you do and how do you contribute to the world?

If you contribute to the world, look at yourself and how you treat others, are you a decent person? Das ist eine Frage die meisten Deutcher will nicht antworten

stick your head in the sand, half the german population did that 80 years ago and later pretended they were innocent, you will fit right in

ich, als americaner, will auch mit euch rauchen. Aber ich will auch dass euch genauso Fragen stellen ihre Arbeitsplatz und andere Chefs, Politiker, usw und nicht einfach sitzen und lass schlechte sachen passierien.

We americans are more fucked up than anyone else. The biggest difference is that we speak our minds and arent afraid to speak agains the common thought. I only ask that you german bros do the same. Dont fall into the complacent trap your grandparents did and blindly follow orders from hierarchy

>board
>Brett
Ich musste schmunzeln

Attached: 1577051650383.gif (480x270, 845K)

ha

ne lass mal. ich schau mir lieber die welt beim abfackeln und wie sich die amerikaner selbst zerfleischen an. das habt ihr nun davon, dass ihr gottes auserwähltes volk 'gerettet' habt. hättet ihr damals nicht auch noch die russen unterstützt, hätte man sich sicher über/mit den japanern einig werden können. tja nun müssen wir alle dafür büßen, dass ihr ein haufen behinderter mongos seid.

youtube is banning educational videos of ww2 in the disguise of anti hate videos.

Germany has managed to take a post ww2 law against nazi propaganda and turn it upside down now to use it against videos which show germany in a bad light in ww2.

How is the international community allowing this

yes and we admit to it all, americans are constantly arguing with each other and pointing out our own faults.

can you say the same about germans. 8 years here and I found you all just fall in perfect line with whatever the next hierarchy tells you to do, no questions asked from any good little german.

Dont deny it

Attached: vicekike.jpg (300x295, 14K)

every good little german goes to work at 5:45 in the morning one week and 2:15 in the evening the next week on repeat.

Until they get the coveted position of sitting in meetings all day planning terribly and running their companies into the ground.

kek

>americans are constantly arguing with each other and pointing out our own faults.
machen wir auch. ändert sich trotzdem nichts. genau wie bei dir zu hause. jedes erfolgreiche land der westlichen welt ist kern eine firma. und so gibt es bosse und angestellte. fertig.
mach einfach deine arbeit, spar dein geld und mach es wie der führer. ab nach südamerika.

Und ihr so?

Attached: 20200221_232035.jpg (1532x2722, 1.97M)

geprüft und hatte heute keine zeit zum einkaufen.

Esse gerade ein Käsebrot

Inwiefern geprüft?

ehrlich jetzt?

hey /brother
I understand and can write in german but prefer to reply in english.

What you said is basically my point, it is not all about listening to your bosses and doing what they say. And just saving money and then you will have a nice life.

too many normal germans with good morals think this is the way, and at the same time they are losing their voice, forget to stand for something, however small it may be but every person is one more that makes a difference

americans are idiots but we call each other that, I havent ever in 8 years of living and working in germany, seen one german call out another for bad behaviour and authoritarian views.

I am not trying to start shit with germans, I just want them to see and realize that every little bit counts, so speak up!

Deine Zahlen

Hi im german and i never spoken to english guys on here because my english is not so good and this why i only stay and talk in german threads in german. Ask me anything but i must warn you my english is very simple because i have only snatched the realschulabschluss and work hard in a metal verarbeitungs factory in east germany. I hope our völker can live in peaceful co-existence and build a better future for our nachwuchs. I love america and i was a kid watching bud spencer and terence hill movies.

>bud spencer and terence hill movies.
Sind das Amerikaner?

überprüft aber dennoch ein hurensohn.
Okay, erzählt mir von KC.

Attached: 1561838496697.png (300x300, 82K)

They used mind control techniques in their propaganda. If you can't fathom why that would be dangerous to the general public in Germany then you are the reason you spastics need a briefing then a de-briefing to watch any of it.

hi and we would like to hear your views. I have a few questions if you dont mind answering

how are the conditions of your metal factory there? Do they run it more like a team, or more like a military?

Who makes the decisions there and do they have any idea of the reality of the factory floor?

op here and that was my point, i live here and have seen too much and understand the implications of what they are now again doing blocking and controlling such things.

they took a law and turned it in on itself

dann mach mal deine augen auf, häng mal wirklich mit deutschen ab(sag ihnen am besten dass sie sich beim thema politik nicht zurückhalten sollen, was viele in gegenwart von ausländern tun) dann siehst du, wie sich die leute ständig über politische themen zanken.
und ps: scheiß auf die westliche welt. und zwar nicht weil weißer mann=böse und alles was dazu gehört. sondern weil die psychologische kriegsführung alles an werten und freier hirnmasse der leute abgetötet hat. es gibt nur noch entweder mit der masse den fluß hinunter ins klärwerk schwimmen oder totalitäre scheiße, welche wieder krieg und verderben für die paar anständigen leute enden wird die es noch gibt. genau wie damals.
ich persönlich werde da nicht mitmachen. bei keiner der beiden seiten. ich hoffe nur, dass ich es schaffe abzuhauen bevor die scheiße in den ventilator kracht und es bis dahin noch einen flecken erde gibt der zumindest soweit neutral ist, dass er nur seine eigenen probleme hat und die westlichen nur aus den nachrichten.

ne italiener

using a law that was intended after ww2 to stop propaganda and now using it to stop videos of germans learning that what their grandparents did was bad.

germans prefer to think that it was one person, hitler, who was responsible. Instead it was their whole society and way of thinking and they have to own that.

it is scary that the german government and business has become so powerful that they can stop people from realizing this, through blocking videos and such.

dafür haben wir unser bildungssystem und den rest der welt. sei beruhigt. keiner wird es vergessen. die deutschen werden ewig die bösen sein. dafür werden länder wie amerika und israel schon sorgen.

please do me a favor you as a german and dont mention israel ever out of your mouth. what you did to the jews is unforgivable and these wounds will never heal.

haha, du spacken.

Most of my friends here are german, so I have heard some honesty there, which is why i say good people here need to speak their minds in public, and not just in private with friends

However it is exactly the psychological aspect that bothers me. All these people who speak their mind in private, just follow the leader in public. I dont understand it and wish it would stop.

I believe this is the psychilogical warfare you are speaking of, and it is happening in germany. The banning of very basic videos is a start. Germans need to rise up and start there too, no longer let videos be banned in germany that arent banned in the usa. Start there at least. it is not much but a start, put your foot down and speak up against every little thing you see that you dont agree with

And tell your friends to do the same. Something isnt right here, and you wont be able to just close your eyes and live a normal life as long as your german psychos living amongst you keep running things

your "bildungssystem" is part of the problem. Every german is told exactly what their roll is and what they must do from a young age. It is then easy to take these people and make them do what you want.

It completely drains the idea of free speech and freedom to be who you can be from the german people at a very young age.

This leads to the few mind controlling the rest pretty easily. This is happening now

nein danke. wir haben einfach kein bock auf das rumgeheule der usa und israel wenn wir uns freimachen würden. mal abgesehen davon wenn das jemals geschehen sollte kannst du davon ausgehen dass deutschland seine vasallen dasein gegen den usa und israel aufgeben und wahrscheinlich enger mit russland und china zusammenarbeiten würde. und dann könnt ihr euch mit eurem frackinggas und öl ins knie ficken. und kein hartz4 mehr für israel. willst du das wirklich?

ja warum denkst sind wir so effizient im vergleich? so leitet man halt eine firma. mit eisernen faust. in den usa denkt jeder penner er wäre irgendwas besonderes und dass seine meinung auch nur einen pfennig wert wäre. dem ist aber absolut nicht so.

see first you underestimate humans. Germans are not known to understand human emotions and that was your downfall in ww2.

We are tired of isreal and they are really nothing but a side piece in american politics and even less in the average american world view

Also, china will side with america if germany ever tries something again, we are much much closer than we pretend to be.

Go ahead and not consider any of those things. Be a stereotype of a german without empathy. It is exactly your lack of empathy and ability to understand that why you lost miserably. And though many of you may be hoping your building of weapons cache will help you, you will lose a lot worse next time if you try again.

lol what even are you?

I believe that you really think this way, because I have seen it.

And remind me again who has the best inventions and most flexible workforce in the world?

While you are busy trying to control your people and build them to do one specific thing, we are flexible and changing to the world dynamics.

Stop being assholes, that is all I am saying

haha der troll will mir was von der berühmten amerikanischen empathy erzählen. bin buchstäblich am roffeln hier.

ja ne ist gut digger. hat echt spaß gemacht, du kleiner spinner. danke dafür.

Deutschland ist das innovativste Land der Welt!

americans have been huge assholes, and still are, but we are willing to admit it.

can germans say the same. I have heard germans say they were assholes in the past. I have never in 8 years of living here, hear any single one admit that as a culture they still are condescending assholes in some ways.

Attached: lel.gif (500x281, 265K)

Ive been to Berlin and its a sad place and i felt pity for it. Berlin was once the worlds capital and home to the brightest philosophers and thinkers of that time. Now you have cycling vegan hipsters in natural fibre shorts proud of their 100% biological production and carrying vegan sushi in cotton bags to their workplace. Pathetic

kein problem ;)

you went as a tourist, I am guessing.

Live and work in germany then you will get the real view. The whole "evironmental caring" is just a pretty face they try to put on for the rest of the world. Some good and friendly people actually believe it in germany, but their leaders and bosses just use them as a front

Nah thanks. I felt so irrelevant in germany dunno man. Arabs were laughing in my face i guarantee you this never would happen in the states. You totally completely lost your shit krauts

So, any german care to share their experience working in a factory here?

How do they treat the people? What seems important? etc etc

so, kann jemand hier mitteil deine Arbeitserfahrung in einen deutschen Fabrik?

Schrauben dreh'n Muddern dreh'n,
mit Ölverschmierten Flossen in der Werkstatt steh'n,
willst du 'ran an die Trophä'n,
dann musst du erstmal richtig an den Schrauben drehn.

Läuft dir das Öl direkt in Kragen,
hilft dir auch kein Blaumann zu tragen,
Tropft dir das Öl direkt in Nacken,
kannst du auf den Blaumann...(kannst echt vergessen),
die Mudder fängt zu flattern an,
drehst du sie mit 'nem Knattermann,
die Karosse kriegt 'ne Beule,
haust du sie mit 'ner Keule.

Schrauben dreh'n Muddern dreh'n,
mit Ölverschmierten Flossen in der Werkstatt steh'n,
willst du 'ran an die Trophä'n,
dann musst du erstmal richtig an den Schrauben drehn.

Ich bin der Meister eilig,
und was nicht passt, das feil' ich,
ich bin Professor Fröhlich,
und was nicht flutscht, das öl' ich,
bei Potz da kommt nichts weg,
wir brauchen jeden Sche***,
aus 'ner alten Waschmaschine,
bau'n wir uns 'ne Enterpreis.

Knack die Knochen Knebel, nibbeln wie 'ne Nuss,
wir schrauben uns die Finger krumm und sabbeln dabei Stuss.

see this i believe

and i ask you in turn, who is sitting above making the plans in these little german factories. People who know the factory life, or old white germans sitting and planning in their meetings without knowing the reality, just planning the bigger takeover not realizing they are losing the will of the people working for them