I am jewish AMA

I am jewish AMA

Attached: Moloch_the_god.gif (200x352, 61K)

How do you feel about Millie Bobby Brown?

Attached: 1572156771037.jpg (838x768, 172K)

I keep her at distance

What's that supposed to mean?

How many foreskins have you collected yet?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

are you really evil mr jew?

I don't like jews

When are you going to tell people that the "Star of David" has nothing to do with King David, but it's actually the star of a pagan "god"?
“But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.” - Amos 5:26

Why are you unable to handle the meaningless of life? Why are you unable to handle the nihilism?

Why is that and have you ever questioned your info source? Make up your mind and see for yourself and come visit Israel. We are totally normal human beings with a special humour

Perceptive, aren't ya?

so, is that a -1 or what?

Attached: 1582315655675[1].jpg (400x400, 30K)

I'm not OP i was just quoting Ricardo Irving. But yeah I'm uncut.

I want to convert to judaism but a rabbi told me i must be wealthy and do 5 year long good deeds like donations and activities to support humanity in order to convert to judaism is this true?

How it's like tobe reptilian?

thats right goy, no poorfags are allowed in the tribe!

Jew here, Op why are you posting on Shabbat?

Another guy here, why are YOU posting right now?
bet you eat cheeseburgers too

Why do you subvert nations?
Why do you destroy everything you touch?
Why you wont stop bitching about muh holohoax but not once mention what you did to Germany
Why you got expelled from 109 countries?
Why whenever somebody has proof the holohoax was just that, a hoax, you do your best to shot him down, ignore the evidence and use your puppets to convict them, no matter how concrete the evidence he presents is.
Why wont you fuck off to Israel.
Why do you keep infesting Europe and treat it like its your home and like you do, without a doubt belong here?

They are delish, tho

Why do you reject the messiah? And what's up with the skull caps?

Why are you?

Ive been trying to figure out what exactly you jews believe happens after death?

Why the fuck did you fuxks force Tronadl Droomph on us? Someone buy this man a zyclon B.

TY for big mouth ! I loved it ^^

do you see nepotism more frequently within your faith than outside it?

>Tronadl Droomph
kek

Why? So you can delouse him?

* Hitler supposedly kills literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and takes their wealth etc.
* 4.5+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
* millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
* more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
* jews far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before

Makes one think.

Some jews died in WW2. Jews were held in camps in WW2. Jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'death camps'. There were no masturbation death machines. There were no railway cars that went directly into ovens. There was no effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore there prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps The concentration camps and deaths of many jews (likely around 300,000) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew power and their ability to manipulate others for their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

The full truth about jews and WW2:

>Makes one think.

Attached: jew_population.jpg (1554x1446, 549K)

Pic related

Attached: 1579218750248.jpg (750x729, 70K)

I don't buy all this "red-pilled" crap. But it's true it's strange the jews were expelled from so much countries. IMO it's just basic xenophobia and jealousy / hatred since they often were in a financial position toward the host country population

Who are the Hidden Masters? Are they the maintainers of the Matrix? How to I reach enlightenment?

>it's just basic xenophobia and jealousy
>just basic jealousy

Attached: images[1].jpg (231x218, 9K)

Gonna steal our government than?

Yep.
And ?

>i don't buy it
wow, you read that thread fast, rabbi!

Attached: fellow white kids.jpg (594x479, 103K)

happy holocaust

Well I'm not an illiterate trump's cocksucker, cunt.
Nor a jew.
Now, go buy some neurons

Attached: 1569680058785.jpg (205x246, 12K)

Nobody is jealous of you hairy sand merchants

How it feels knowing that your people were banned from lands all over the world hundreds of times and being more hated than niggers?

Yes you are. They are the most powerfull beings on earth. That's what you complotist cunts write all the day.... Admit it, you just envy their powers.

It's in their nature
They are a parasitic-subspecies

Just means rhat yours is psychopathic and inherently evul

Not many people do.

Attached: jdl 1519366504850.png (605x558, 574K)

wtf, i love jews now

It's not Shabbat yet.

Why don't you crawl into the nearest oven ?

kek. Well you don't need to love them, but you don't need to swallow all that crap from Cred Forums neither.

How do I get a gf?

Maybe because he prefers to enjoy his shekels and cool life while you bang your sister in the barn, fucking redneck

Attached: 68549040_340787113540672_7025586809920815104_n.jpg (720x388, 21K)

Where did the six million figure come from?it doesn't add up.
Is it true that you can turn into mice?
How much more land will you be stealing from Palestine?
Why fid you crucify Jesus?
Why are you so stingy?
What's up with the hook noses?

Why did you steal the hummus?

Why does Israel act so superior. Do they think they are better than American Jews?

Get out of Cred Forums
Never come back.
Go outside.

I think OP hit the showers...