NO IMPEACHMENT

NO IMPEACHMENT

Attached: Trump-Laughing.jpg (1200x628, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=pants-fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg27mFeUEU
politifact.com/factchecks/2018/dec/27/donald-trump/trump-military-pay-increases-wrong-size-timing/
politifact.com/factchecks/2019/apr/08/donald-trump/republicans-dismiss-trumps-windmill-and-cancer-cla/
salon.com/2019/06/14/yale-psychiatrist-bandy-lee-trumps-mental-health-is-now-a-national-and-global-emergency/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That selfish orange liar, dictator

He was impeached you absolute bafoon, since I believe that you dont know what being impeached means it is simply the formal accusation that a government official has done wrong doing, trump was impeached but got acquitted of all charges

#impeached for life. He was not acquitted as there was no witnesses for the trial

>liar
What did he lie about, you fucking faggot? And no, him saying the economy is great but King Nigger deserves all the credit for that, is not it

Right, so he wasn't impeached

>He was not acquitted
Actually he was, you retarded fucking foreigner

based
faggot

libtards ntfo

He was impeached but the trial he was acquitted as I said before being impeached only means the person is accused

No...he WAS impeached...that is a process that is permanent. The fact that he was acquitted just clears him from being removed or punished but he will always be an impeached President...like Clinton and Johnson. No American President has been impeached and not acquitted by the senate...

Trump is a pathological liar. He can't help himself

No

All the impeachment achieved is galvanizing his base and guaranteeing he wins 4 more years, will result in dems losing control of the House. So congrats on sealing the Democratic party's fate of being an irrelevant political entity with no power on the national level for the next decade.

What makes it funnier is that now Trump is even more unhinged, doing whatever the fuck he pleases

Was impeached and will be indicted in February. Then he's going to prison. Some BBC is waiting for his tender little asshole.

Literally can't win anything without cheating...except the admiration of cucked mushbrains.

Sanders 2020

You mean NO JUSTICE.

Now the subpoenas will be upheld and Pelosi can investigate as much as she wants and never send it to the Senate. Then Trump's taxes and financial data will come to the House and everybody will see he is a Russian asset because they have been financing him for years.

In 50 years, Trump will ONLY be remembered as one of the presidents who got impeached. It'll be taught in grade school, and be a clue on Jeopardy.

And frankly, I'm fine with that.

Are you talking about your pets niggers and spics? Because they're the ones doing all the cheating these days

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: B0A86E86-F465-435F-A42F-2C5AF13BA6D3-1266684.jpg (1200x814, 103K)

and it'll be, "who was the first President impeached on a partisan basis without any citation of legal code causing the law to be changed to a vote of no confidence"

>galvanizing his base
As if they haven't been this whole time...bunch of retarded cock suckers

Attached: 1582033601349.jpg (795x500, 56K)

You mean acquitted on a partisan basis...The house impeached based on actual offenses the President committed...I understand you are unwilling to accept that but there were key Trump administrations officials willing to testify that were blocked by McConnell...so essentially...house Democrats impeached and top Republicans were willing to back them but blocked from speaking, the only "partisan" offence is from house Republicans covering their eyes and ears

Senate not house...

>NOOOO MY TEAM WASN'T BIASED AT ALL
>IT WAS YOUR TEAM THAT WAS BIASED HAHA

Do us all a favor and never vote

"Pets niggers and spics"...it is so adorable that you now think your opinion is valid thanks to Trumps rhetoric....

He was impeached, and at his present rate of corruption, he may get impeached again. He fired the director of national intelligence for doing his job and reporting a national security threat to congress. So he's putting his own interest ahead of the country. How are you Trump cultists OK with this un-American shit?

If trump was a running back, he’d have a lot of russian yards.

Attached: F72246DE-4B1E-4366-BB28-064B22A22939.jpg (378x504, 48K)

You would like that wouldn't you? Funny how you accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing without actually addressing the main point of my statement. That Republican officials were blocked from testifying against Trump...

Because they are being promised a white America...

So you admit your pets are the ones who are cheating?

If you were a nigger lover, you'd suck a lot of dicks. Which you do, because you ARE a nigger lover.

What fucking point? That hur dur my team good your team bad? Was that your point?

>Because they are being promised a white America
When did Trump make that promise? When he told your pets they have to stop breaking the law and come here legally?

What did he lie about?

STILL your president

Attached: trump-thumbs-up-rally-toledo-ohio-2020-getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 88K)

Attached: 71818750_3337009326386747_3108224942571782144_n.jpg (553x553, 26K)

Attached: 1504389423231.jpg (465x583, 97K)

Attached: 1550627381006.jpg (720x842, 127K)

No...I am admitting that you are too much of an idiot to take seriously...asscracker

Asscracker...

Easier to list what he hasn't lied about to be honest

Still impeached

acquitted of what? please cite the legal code that was broken

So what did he lie about? Name one thing

I'm on your side and this is a weak-ass non answer.

He doesn't have a real answer. He sees the words "Trump is a liar" on his Fagbook feed so he believes it, without bothering to see if that's even true or not

Attached: 50018945_956433757883108_600452916360249344_n.jpg (720x960, 94K)

Acquitted for impeachment by the house for abuse of power and obstruction of congress... where exactly have you been? BTW the latter is akin to resisting arrest, where your argument can be made that "no crime was commited" while the pure act of defying the legal system is an offense punishable by arrest or in this case impeachment...so...your "what for" question is only an example of your own ignorance on the subject..

And how do you know they aren't paying for it? Because your marketing team didn't "report" on it?

Oh lord...he has thousands of answers. It is just a waste of time to try to argue them with idiots like you that defy reality... Trump is an ignorant liar that cannot go through one day without at least a dozen false statements. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows this...even you

Does the user asking the question deserve anything better? Because even the most superior true answer would get a retarded response of denial...

politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=pants-fire

I mean... Anything about the Central Park Five, claiming he saw Muslims celebrating the towers come down on 9/11 (While he was calling local news stations and celebrating that his towers were now the tallest in the neighborhood)... In 2016 he said he'd be happy to debate Bernie Sanders, and then he cowered behind the rules of the RNC, because he's a little pussy bitch. And when he gets his dumb ass handed to him on a debate stage, I'm super excited to see what you fucktards sputter out to defend his toddler-esque behavior that only Republicans or polite, useless liberals will tolerate.

I wasn't talking to you, cocksucker.

You are only going to get a retarded denial reply...probably questioning the validity of politifact...watch...

If you don't plan on engaging with him, don't engage with him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg27mFeUEU

Attached: 84687790_118551673032962_7062706859345444864_n.jpg (720x952, 60K)

Again kid, and I understand you're retarded so this needs to be explained to you, but saying "DURRRR TRUMP IS A LIAR" without any fucking evidence, is not gonna fly around here. This ain't fucking Fagbook.

How the fuck are any of those lies? And the comment about Chicago is spot on. They just stopped arresting niggers for committing crimes, then they turned around and claimed the "crime rate is down". Yeah no fucking shit because you're allowing the monkeys to do as they fucking please.

>claiming he saw Muslims celebrating the towers come down on 9/11
That was true, but I know anything bad that's said about one of your pets MUST be a (((lie))). Then when they fucking kill somebody you wanna dance around like a faggot.

Double check retard

Stop being an idiot

hahahahahahahahaha funny liberal memes friend :^) best le rage faces in town

No, he was impeached. But Moscow mitch and the fellow ass kissing republicans acquitted him.

Not 1 normal person gives a fuck about the clownshow House of Representatives. You are a degenerate nonsense machine.

You are a pathological liar and you can't help yourself.

You seem really upset about getting banned from Facebook.

Attached: oof.jpg (640x490, 31K)

Attached: 1575597477843.jpg (960x703, 179K)

"The switch" isn't real

Attached: 1503085221861.jpg (480x446, 30K)

Still your president.

>banned from facebook
Nah kid, I don't have an account on Nosebook. But maybe you should fuck off back there?

Alleged abuse of power. Very subjective and absolute nonsense. Go fuck yourself dimwit.

Attached: 1578970343173.jpg (480x379, 26K)

>abuse of power and obstruction of congress

Attached: 1579924044532.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

I dunno. You seem really determined to focus in on that one site with every fuckin post.

You just seem really upset. Good job defending that billionaire president, though- I'm sure he needs another mouth breather online sucking him off. He probably knows your name personally, and I hope you feel good about it.

there isn't a more retarded system than America

The switch is real. People like you project their own problems onto anyone they can. It is very simple and everyone gets it.

lmao nosebook.

Just had to make sure that everybody knew that you were against ALL the minorities, huh?

Petty fucking child, jesus christ.

AND DONT FORGET THE ASIANS

Why would it say anything about his being impeached on his watch?
GOPers:1
Dems:0

Impeachment is how we accuse and send a president to trial. If the POTUS punches you square in the face you can't sue the POTUS. How do we punish POTUS? Same way we pass laws: senate AND congress because checks and balances.

So look at it like a law: When congress passes it, and the senate does not; did the law pass?
>Libtards make false accusation
accusation objectively overturned
Libtard in fairy world cant see their own failures
>Libtard brags about an invalid technicality
Libtards too retarded to realize the technicality logic goes both ways
>Libtards = #retardedforever multiplied by EVERY ACCUSATION EVER MADE
"impeached forever" decoded from the libtard logic knots just means "this is as far as it will ever go therefore I pretend it was my goal and that I won"

Prove me wrong libfags

I learned, Trump eats his steak well done. Burnt.

Impeach his ass. Wrongdoing fucker.

Okay how about you fuck off back to plebbit? Since you're quite obviously from one of those 2 sites. And who said anything about being upset? Motherfucker this ain't a fucking gay dating website. Don't fucking worry about who the fuck is "upset".

>posting a meme of someone laughing as if that makes facts untrue

Except asians are generally smart and don't act like retarded chimps, like your fucking pets. Must be why your team hates them so much.

Still impeached

Honestly man, I'm not even a republican but how the fuck could anyone find any of this shit funny? It's not even offensive enough to piss his supporters off. It's just dumb

>asians are generally smart and don't act like retarded chimps,
>what is everything other than japan, taiwan, hong kong and korea

And then the conservative tells the person he likes to leave him his safe space.

Man, you ARE a sensitive little bitch, huh?

I don't even know who you think my "team" is.

Am I Jewish?

You mean Africa and South America, where your pets are from? Oh yeah that's right, we're not suppose to pay any attention to those literal fucking zoos.

>I don't know what my team is
>He says as he dances like a faggot
>Leading the pride parade

Trump is so based. He's an idiot but at least he's a baded idiot

So our founding fathers were not normal people...and our ENTIRE government structure of checks and balances between the house, senate, supreme court and president is not accepted by "normal" people? Just because it happens to be a majority Democrat at this time? Voted in by a majority of Americans in the last term election? You sir are a world class idiot...

Attached: ~trump still president.jpg (654x500, 97K)

Dammit, playing field equalized.

k

Attached: donny tells time.png (1280x799, 1.54M)

i'm not ammerican, and i enjoy watching this shit show of yours you call politics. i just saw a so low hanging fruit i couldnt resist - it was 1 google search away.
here is one that proves him lying
politifact.com/factchecks/2018/dec/27/donald-trump/trump-military-pay-increases-wrong-size-timing/
and here is one proving he is dumb as fuck:
politifact.com/factchecks/2019/apr/08/donald-trump/republicans-dismiss-trumps-windmill-and-cancer-cla/

Seriously...this is not the first time you ramble on here about "pets"...you are unhinged. If you are going to run around a mall shooting get it over with so the cops can put you down already

Funny how you faggots ONLY care when it's in defense of your team, but when you lose all of a sudden you wanna wipe your ass with the constitution or say it's "outdated"

SKY IS RED
LIBS ARE JUST MAD
LMAO SO MAD AT RED SKY DUMBASS LIBS
SEETHE CUCK KIDDO LIBTARD FAGITS

>it was 1 google search away
Bruh you gotta realize that is more research than most voters do

Since fuggin WHEN have gays not liked asians? They fuckin COME hairless.

Also, muslims are pets to the gays? When did THAT happen?

I get that asking for logic from a bigot is a bit much, but I don't know WHAT sense this makes.

>You mean Africa and South America, where your pets are from? Oh yeah that's right, we're not suppose to pay any attention to those literal fucking zoos.
No, I meant China, Thailand, Vietnam, etc., as you know.
Like jesus fucking christ, have you seen the chinese threads on /gif.?

>NO REMOVAL
ftfy.

Least partisan impeachment ever, too.

Attached: gneif6crcec41.jpg (680x556, 71K)

Nothing alleged about it, hence the impeachment. And obstruction of congress is undeniable...so there is that

>i'm not american
Then don't run your fucking mouth you monkey fuck

You bet your sweet little ass I'm gonna keep on ranting about your fucking pets, as much as I fucking please. It clearly angers you that people aren't kissing their asses like you do.

Bud, seriously, it's time for you to go back. We don't have safe spaces here.

He's either unhinged or 16.

Could be both.

Stop yelling faggot!

ikr, he got an old school Republican-to-the-bones to actually break rank, something no other president has done.

Funny how you think our country has "teams"...you fucking retard

Right, so you don't want anyone to pay attention to the zoos you're pets are from. Unfortunately that's not how shit works. You pussies love saying all this bullshit about hur dur my pets are so beautiful and peaceful and smart, yet every single place they live is a fucking zoo and looks like the fucking aftermath of a nuclear holocaust. But anyone brings that up you wanna dance around like a faggot, pretending you dont know what we're talking about.

Yeah, both sounds right...

Still an asscracker...

Honestly, I kinda respect that. I'd rather have everything either well or blue, anything in-between is just fucking gross. Fuck that half-way chewy core shit, that's disgusting.
Unfortunately, Americans fucking demolish their food with heat, so it's impossible to find what would be considered rare in France or something over here.

only exists in your mind. He was exonerated.

sarcasm?

I'm not even reading this thread you retard, I just called you out when you said Asians were "generally smart" and not riceniggers

Define pathological.

He might also have lost his Constitutional authority to pardon his indicted co-conspirators because, as Article II says, "he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."

Except it isn't for culinary reasons, he's a huge gramophone and is scared of pink in his beef.

It's why he eats so much fast food, he thinks it's somehow "cleaner."

I remember back when Cred Forums had actual conservatives on it that would talk about how eating your steak anything but raw made you a pussy. Now the only thing they'll take raw is Trump's cock.

Sycophants, the lot of em.

Nope.
Have you ever had "blue" (read: french rare)? It's so much fucking better, IMO.

>he's a huge gramophone
Add that to the list of his funny nicknames.

So if they're all "riceniggers" what does that make your pets? Since their own countries are like I said, literal fucking zoos. You wanna stop dancing like a faggot for a few seconds and answer that, or is that too much to ask?

>french rare
au bleu

>what does that make your pets?
Um, dogs?
What do they have to do with anything?

Ask an expert.
salon.com/2019/06/14/yale-psychiatrist-bandy-lee-trumps-mental-health-is-now-a-national-and-global-emergency/

Germaphobe. Nifty autocorrect there.

Tried "Anglophobe" that time.

All 3 Presidents impeached by the house were acquitted. All three Presidents remain permanently impeached...there is no such thing as "exoneration" or removal of an impeachment as impeachment is the formal process of accusation and finding of impeachable offenses committed by the house. It is like losing your virginity...once you lose it it's gone. Even if you break up with the dude that assfucked you....

Attached: 1582320678451.jpg (640x640, 52K)

No, dogs are actually smart. You wanna try that again?

Germophobe. I'm going to bed.

Its at least cathartic knowing that your hate is permeating your entire being, and doing way more damage to yourself that it does to others (since you are hiding behind anonymity to spread your hate, and therefore too cowardly to go out and hurt people in person)
This is good.

I vote we all just ignore this retard and his "pets" crap moving forward...

The fuck are you on about? Niggers are niggers and so are spics, I'm just saying riceniggers are just as bad. How are we even disagreeing you retard?

Anyone play Disco Elysium?

This dude is the retarded kid throwing rocks at the hanged man.

Oh I have no idea who or what you are talking about.
You just seemed unpleasant so I thought I'd fuck with you.

Wait...are you offering to be our pet?

>821200654
I always do, but its fun to poke at him
He really goes off on crazy tangents there

It does damage to me to lay out the fucking facts, raw and uncut for your bitch ass? I don't think so bud. But you can always go back to Nosebook if you don't like it.

Are they really "just as bad"? You sure about that? Funny how they're on the same level as niggers and spics but don't commit anywhere near the same amount of crime or live in fucking zoos.

>Facts I don't like are crazy
Back to Nosebook my friend

He is a regular then...I thought I ran in to him a while back. How sad to just spend all his time in this corner of nowhere just because it's the only place he can spew this crap without a punch to the face. .

Are you admitting your pets are violent apes? That's what you're saying right?

As many of them do, he is just extra unpleasant
But its the same nonsense arguments they all use, just more hateful
He is an extremely angry person

It would be so much fun to watch you come back and read this crap you spew after you get your shit life together find religion, sobriety or whatever medication you need to realize what a worthless asshole you actually are...

I'm not talking to you asscracker

Yeah I get it kid, you don't like it when people present the facts. Facts are not welcome in your pathetic world. Facts are frightening for you.

>live in fucking zoos
>what is: fucking china
It's basically one huge, nasty prison.
And the reason the asians in the west are white-tier in terms of being law-abiding, decent citizens is that only the cream of the crop can claw their way out of the hellhole that is continental asia, whereas niggers were slaves in their home continent, so not only were we getting niggers when we brought over the slaves, we were getting the beta faggot niggers.

There were 18 witnesses. Lmao, are you braindead?

>true god emperor

Attached: Trump Playing Some Serious 4D Chess.gif (312x316, 1.97M)

btw just ignore him man, it works even better than actual bait, its ends up just being him arguing with himself

I disagree. He was found innocent of all charges.

Believe whatever you want, hell, these idiots are still arguing about my burnt steak post. Missed the point completely.

The level of intelligence here is astounding. Entertaining for a short period.

actual conversation-
Trump is such a loser.
me-You know he's a billionaire?
yes
me- he is the POTUS?
yes.
me- But Trump is the loser?
yes.

hahaha-

So if he was acquitted, that means the things that he was impeached for are baseless or have no merit.

If someone is accused of murder, and then acquitted, it's inappropriate to continue to call that person a murderer. It's inappropriate (in some instances I think it might even be illegal) to leverage that they were once ACCUSED of murder against them.

Acquitted means the entire process is thrown away as if it never happened.

There were witnesses - the same witnesses as were called for the House hearing. The Senate just refused to accept NEW witnesses. The media worked really hard to spin that as there being no witnesses whatsoever.

niggers

I know you are trying to twist it into sounding good for Trump but it just isnt. He was impeached...period. Acquittal is no formal punishment...Clinton and Johnson were also impeached and acquitted. All 3 are IMPEACHED. Get it through your head...its not good in any way shape or form.

Bruh, why even respond to the libtards at all?
They're gonna REEEE like birds sing, in the exact same manner too.
They might think it matters, they might think their opinion is important, varied, and informed, they even think its worth sharing. But JUST like a dumb fucking sparrow they cant be reasoned with. Just like an actual goddamn sparrow theyre dumb enough to kill themselves against your front window if they think theres something they want inside

Sure...blame the media

Sure...dance around like a faggot after literal facts have been dished out

Attached: Trump supporters in a nutshell. This is why America is the way it is right now.jpg (640x940, 120K)

>its not good in any way shape or form
trump has higher numbers than Obama or Jr Bush at the same point in their terms. Because of the impeachment hoax. Both won re election easily.

What charges were those again? You guys are rediculous. First you argue there were no charges then you argue he was found innocent...he was NOT. Acquittal of impeachment means no punishment given it does not in any way mean he was absolved completely...you know that, stop acting like a faggot

So if you were formally accused of rape (let's presume falsely), and it went to trial, and you were acquitted, it would be appropriate for your community, your employer, and your family to still vilify you on the basis that you were accused and brought to trial? Isn't that a bit like throwing away the presumption of innocence?

Why is the accusation so powerful? It seems really inappropriate for it to be an indication of guilt.

Pure technicality.
I accuse you of being a faggot
My accusation against you is MORE valid than saying trump is impeached, because NOONE will EVER dismiss the accusation that you are a total fucking faggot in any formal way.

for any imaginary unit of measurement you declare trump impeached, you are infinitely more so a faggot, by the very logic you yourself are trying to proclaim.

go away to reddit fagboi

cope harder shareblue

Hey parroting what everyone tells you does not work in this case because the facts are not on your side..

Attached: Trump.jpg (900x1024, 173K)

All you are doing is showing that you do not know the difference between a rape trial and an impeachment trial...they do not have the same rules son

Attached: 4e0b6e2e-1167-48af-8535-8eaaeb6a567b.jpg (750x553, 125K)

Try making sense some time

more than this actually. The aquittal according to the US constitution means the accusation causes the term of service not to count against the lifetime maximum.

It means hes so NOT guilty that we will allow him to serve an additional 4 years over the false accusation.

Libtards paving the way to the first 12 year POTUS term ever is the ultimate irony.

I didn't even vote last time but im showing up for Trump just to keep the shit show going.

Attached: 62f96c92-e317-480f-ab66-9b17ee33a317.jpg (1800x1394, 560K)

>dictator
I hate when dictators stifle free speech by allowing protesters to bash them and not create methods to silence them

Imagine being such a weak minded piece of shit loser you can’t see how epic our badass President Trump is. Stay salty trannies

Would make sense if your ability to process logic was not, by definition, retarded. You wouldnt be a libtard either tho and we wouldnt be talking.

Attached: 1572281215569.jpg (1200x750, 124K)

Tax returns aren't anyone's business. If he cheated on them, he'd be in prison for tax evasion.

Maybe he was a dumbass in college. Are grades a strong indicator of general intelligence? I know some dumb motherfuckers with PhDs. And genius doesn't necessarily equate to "smart," it's more broadly used in the sense of "They think and operate in directions that other people never conceived of."

Isn't the fact that he bankrupted a casino indicate that he was operating that casino on a principle of fair play? The idea is that, since a casino is rigged in favor of the house, it's impossible to bankrupt. So if it went bankrupt, that means that it was TOO FAIR.

Let's say you've had sex with 40 different women (you haven't.) Are you saying you'd pass up the opportunity to have sex with Emma Watson or Beyonce if they offered to do it for some money?

Church isn't required to believe in the divinity of sacrifice.

The implication there is that no money whatsoever ever went to anyone other than himself. Which is untrue.

You can love your country and not be willing to die for it.

He's got better shit to do when he knows, categorically, that he's not going to be found guilty. You can argue about whether it's because he's innocent, or because that system is corrupt, but the outcome was obvious from the outset.

>hides tax returns
one of his previous tax returns revealed he pays more percentage of taxes than bernie socialist sanders
>hides his college grades
who cares
>bankrupted a casino
yeah who cares its called trying a new business venture
>paid for sex
yeah thats all the 2 year federal investigation found out is that Trump likes to fuck big titty pornstars, which by the way is suing her own lawyer so how bout that.
>doesnt go to church
who cares
>defrauds a charity
oh shit didnt actually know this so 1/8 isnt bad
>dodged the draft
I can give you a list of democrat supported candidates or celebrities who dodged the draft so this is a moot point
>refuses to testify
yeah, thats well within his rights

yeeeeah......
makes too much sense, that will never work here.

my man

Wow you're dumb

think specificity or at least try.

nice counterpoint, you sure got me

>there was no witnesses for the trial
Wasn't there around 14 of them?
Trump is the defendant. He doesn't need a witness.

yeah technically once the prosecution rested the defense doesnt have to do anything, they could just say "the defense rests" with 0 witnesses and 0 evidence

What kind of fucking pussy cares about another man's college grades? That is beyond ridiculous. You people love crying about Trump "hiding" his grades, as if we're suppose to give a fuck. Grades mean literally nothing unless you're going to law/medical or grad school.

I heard Trump is going to rally Ca., NY. Going to try a Reagan/Nixon?

For the kids, Nixon and Reagan both carried 49 states.

Cali is unlikely because it's filled with retarded spics who want "free" shit, but NJ and NY could flip

Attached: 26169039_2305275496226807_6461594576515071404_n.jpg (569x569, 63K)

Attached: 1497305201401.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Attached: 4-3.png (552x549, 354K)

your mom certianly flipped last night when her ruined cunt couldn't stand anymore of the gang bang.

Begged us to ruin her asshole.

The funny thing is, the Gungan leader bore the brunt of the Droid attack on Naboo. He was an obnoxious, disagreeable, blowhard, but he loved his home and was willing to fight on the front lines of the battle in order to ensure that his planet would be left in peace. He fought, because the Naboo aristocracy refused to.

He fought even for the people that saw him as an enemy. He left his isolated palace where he was a king without contest or equal, to fight for what he believed was right.

Be like Boss Nass.

actually wasn't even a trial. Since there was NO CRIME

Attached: 79754198_2935725306438066_8960337927431258112_n.jpg (639x959, 210K)

Attached: 70873112_10219924980257818_3243948988616933376_n.jpg (720x890, 66K)

Can we just agree that EVERYONE assumed that being impeached meant removal from office? Because this stupid fucking back and forth of "tEcHnIcAlLy" is retarded

Nope, even the Democrats knew there was at no time the likelihood that Trump would be removed. EVERYONE knew the impeachment would go nowhere. The Democrats one and only objective from the beginning was obstruction and harassment, and their hope of "staining" his legacy. In which even that they have utterly failed.

Attached: 1576534745327A.jpg (677x912, 220K)

Your face is a crime

Attached: 1499046808219.jpg (805x600, 35K)

Attached: 1512422003809.jpg (1000x1258, 195K)

Attached: 1499047462528.png (600x400, 354K)

Impeachment is a fake process. Wake up! :3

>EVERYONE
no-

Jesus! Did you write this shit?

cuck trump is much fatter

Nope, the Democrats absolutely knew there was never at any time the likelihood that Trump would be removed form office for their bullshit articles. EVERYONE knew full well the impeachment would go nowhere. The Democrats ONLY objectives from the beginning were obstruction and harassment, and their vain, vindictive hope of "staining" his legacy. In which even that they have utterly failed. Yes folks, that is the level of derangement celebrated in this thread.
And that is why YOU DIE in November.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x533, 47K)

Attached: 1580703322755.png (640x509, 242K)

>Can we just agree that EVERYONE assumed that being impeached meant removal from office?
Uh, no? I didn't believe that for one second because I'm not an ignorant piece of shit, unlike those liberal retards on Kikebook and Twatter

Attached: 1516071746790.png (712x814, 908K)

Yes I did

Attached: jkesus catoon.png (162x311, 7K)

>Cred Forums
>having sex
>ever

Laugh. My. Fucking. Ass. Off. Fam.

Attached: 090411lesko.jpg (518x477, 82K)

He,,, was impeached though

Luk a this tremendus wall of mexicans
Al this ppl come to fuck your momma

Attached: best way to MAGA.jpg (716x1561, 225K)

Impeached for all eternity, just like Bill!

Attached: Presidents who have been impeached.jpg (900x736, 307K)

Attached: 1557329068435.jpg (960x960, 205K)