Tell me why Obama was a terrible president

Tell me why Obama was a terrible president

Attached: images (5).jpg (495x619, 33K)

Because he's a nigger.

He wasn't terrible, he just didn't accomplish anything.

He had his gay lover murdered.

He was too nice to Republicans.

would rather have him than Drumpf at this point, at least Obama could speak in coherent sentences and wasn't a complete moron

Not a real us a citizen
Puppet of the deep state

This.

He lost the potential peace of ‘Arab Spring’
He failed to act in Benghazi
He failed to improve race relations in the US.
He failed to secure Social Security
He failed to implement a reasonable HealthCare

...lot of “try” very little “do”

this
/thread

He was not a horrible President. Neither was he the Saint the left made him out to be.

This is the only correct answer. He should have cashed in his rockstar fame in 2009 to obliterate the GOP instead of letting them re-brand as the "T Pardee" and flood Washington with hillbilly retards just tryna cash in on unlimited campaign contribs since Citizens United

Attached: 1200px-Blake_Farenthold_official_photo.jpg (1200x1500, 203K)

Because as we have learned from the present administration, the politics of divisiveness and denial of truth is the best way to get and hold power. Fuck whatever's good for the country.

outside of obamacare he did not really do anything aside from killing brown people in the middle east

Most of these were beyond human ability, and much of what he attempted was either unrealistic or solidly blocked by the repubs who refused to let a democrat take credit for anything good. At least he didn't embarrass us on the world stage.

Aww. Orange man bad? How you holding up?

gave guns to cartels and got his own citizens killed

had his gay lover, larry sinclair, killed

sowed division and discord at every opportunity ("if i had a son, he would look like trayvon.") yeah. that helped unify the nation.

he killed foreign civilians with drone strikes

he murdered his own citizens with no due process

he abused fisa wiretaps and spied on trump towers

his policies and actions as CiC allowed isis to flourish, knowing he could take the displaced terrorists & people to chickenshit to fight for their homeland and import hundreds of thousands of them to pad the dem voter base

he was and is a piece of shit and his legacy will be that his tranny wife's dick flopped all over the screen when s/he danced on the ellen degeneres show

THIS

He was an excellent president. Not the greatest, but top ten for sure.

>at least he didn't embarrass us on the world stage

i take it you didn't see or hear about the hot mic incident with medvedev a few years back when he told dmitry to tell putin he'd "have more flexiblilty after the election"

and you probably didn't see or hear the time he bowed to the saudi prince or gave the queen of england a fucking ipod, huh?

lol.
low information cunt.

Dems had full control of the federal government from 2009 to 2011 and they didn't get shit done except Obamacare which accomplished nothing in bringing down health care costs and bailing the kikes in the big banks out.

fpbp