This kid is revolting

This kid is revolting
He is NOT really 9 years old.
This cunt deserves everything that's thrown at him.
Can't wait till he an heros kek

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/quaden-bayles-18-years-old/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that young man has more courage, compassion, brains and skill — actually more of every positive human quality than you.
“So take their path — you could learn from them, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.
“I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

For hours and hours and hours and hours you post this shit.
You're obsessed mate.
let it fucking go. It's not healthy.

Attached: 20160802135904_1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

As the image entails. Also what have you done to contribute to society besides being a virtue signalling faggot?

Attached: download (1).jpg (229x220, 10K)

Awww, here's your (you).

>everything is real derp
>I believe whatever someone tells me as-long as its projected by faggots

If Australians are really this fucking retarded i feel sorry for you guys. Your country is a British colonised shit-hole so I'm not surprised.

Attached: bb473de907e7640b5335deabe39034dc.png (594x438, 462K)

Nah i agree with him, You are a giant PC faggot, fuck off

Did i strike a nerve?

lol. normie.

So much OP samefagging.
So much babby's first troll.

Different person nigger

Leave it alone its not hurting anybody

So desperate for (you)'s.
So poor at the trollings.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! He drinks and he knows things!

Are you alright there bud? You seem to be going through some sort of traumatic experience.

>didn’t even check if that guy is the liar
> I believe whatever someone tells me as-long as its projected by edgelords

How much are you being paid to shill about how ugly this little mofo is? Because I guarantee they're overpaying you. He's not even the ugliest thing posted on this board RIGHT NOW. You're overselling it.

>Ohno my trollins isn't working I best pull some shit out of my arse

Thanks for making me relevant green text user

You're welcome, I thought I help you along, and not be so lonely.

K, Arnie

Lawlz

you have a mental illness. you know he is 9 years old. because of the short docu he was in 5 years ago.

but you see some pictures of him posing in nice clothes, and holding money. and thats the proof you need?

seek help man. this isent healthy. and you spam these threads all day long.

You're an idiot...

This is the SECOND time this kids mother has exploited this kid for money.

Gtfo normie faggot reeeeeeee

Attached: 1582290067211.png (726x566, 289K)

This story only made it since the kid is part fucking abo. If he wasn't then the media would not have jumped on board

>relevant

Attached: 00123B13-80C0-49D5-8C7C-3330904A5D1E.png (1000x1000, 211K)

i hate this kids ugly ass face

>dude uses his body to exploit the emotions of people for thousands of dollars
>this is unacceptable

>literally every twitch and instathot does the same thing
>its E M P O W E R I N G

Attached: 901083.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Dear diary today I was edgy because I don't have an actual personality so I borrowed one from other retarded Cred Forumstards that seemed to get some attention.

love (sort of), me

People with generic disorders should be sterilised.
Allowing people with genetic disorders or propensity for a genetic disorder to breed is damaging to the human species as a whole.
People like this used to be rare as they'd die at a young age but now thanks to medical science they are living long enough to breed and their numbers are multiplying by the day.

If we had the guts to sterilise all those with the genes for genetic disorders we could entirely destroy the majority of cancers, parkinsons, alzheimers, muscular dystrophy, dwarfism, diabetes etc etc etc within a generation.

Propensity for these problems is hard coded into your DNA and is passed when breeding. Instead of trying to treat the illness you need to prevent it's transmission in the first place.

Eugenics is only a dirty word because of the affliction with nazism. It's the only way we can save humanity.

being an asshole is bad for you OP

being this much of a faggot in2020 trying to project for a deformed child.. Paedophiles need to be castrated.

Proof

Do your research first

If Quaden Bayles was truly 18 years old in February 2020, that would make him about 11 in the 2012 photographs. But that certainly isn’t the case.

just walk away guys mobs are bad no matter what the excuse is

Why do I have such a compulsion to stomp on its horrendous fucking face?

Attached: insufferable_niggers.jpg (320x445, 38K)

He made +60k in 1 day scamming normies.

I know the truth isn't as much fun but you all are seriously retarded snopes.com/fact-check/quaden-bayles-18-years-old/

>For hours and hours and hours and hours you post this
>It's not healthy.

Attached: 1291745373891.jpg (311x311, 25K)

Check his Instagram @quadosss

He's litterally flexing gucci and other brand names with donation money. His disgusting mother has used this little goat/human monster to heap in the money.
Even just look at the family, fucking disgusting abos

Attached: 20200221_210052.jpg (820x1024, 338K)

You are so fucking retaded. Shut the fuck up and sit back in your place, trash.

Faggot

oh yeah this guy definitely needs your money

Attached: 84453752_1683235761816816_369257568055655544_n.jpg (720x720, 88K)