>Never fucked someone in the ass

Is really better than pussy?

Attached: suzy.jpg (795x530, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozb3YhlQqFQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg27mFeUEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

just for the first few seconds, then it gets lose.
pussy is tighter. also no risk of dipping shit, thats no fun

It's fun, but overhyped.

>ring is the only tight part
>in order for me to cum I normally have to go shallow and focus on the ring
>always a chance of shit
>95% of anal is a mental thing for me

I prefer eating ass.

Attached: 1577758421785.jpg (2448x3264, 1.75M)

Attached: 1582322137238m.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Gross

>girls on the internet

It is. But I couldn’t sit down for a week.

I've fucked two girls in the ass. It's been probably 14 years or so since I last did it because in my experience most girls I end up with hate anal. Anyway, having fucked two girls in the ass I can tell you FUCK YES it's better than pussy. Reasons being:

1. It's tighter.

2. It's warmer.

3. No matter how many times you cum in her ass, she cannot get pregnant. So there is no risk of babies like there is with cumming in a pussy.

4. It's more taboo to fuck a girl up the ass.

5. Any guy can fuck a girl in her cunt, but not every girl gives up her asshole to every guy she fucks, so LESS DICK has plowed her shithole, always a bonus.

6. It fucking feels better than pussy!

7. Hearing a girl say "Fuck my ass!" is a lot more dirty and kinky, which is more of a turn on in my opinion.

8. Of the 3 holes a female has to fuck, the asshole is simply the best. This is just a fact.

I forgot to add, the ONLY downside to anal is sometimes, you're going to get shit on your dick. It just happens. So be prepared for that. Of all the times I fucked both girls in the ass, I only got shit on my dick once. Generally the best way to avoid this is to make sure she takes a shit before you plow her shitchute. Just have her take a dump, then wash her asshole real good in the shower, and you should be good to go.

its gay

You're gay.

for me, yes i can go balls deep in it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozb3YhlQqFQ

>Is really better than pussy?
Nope.

No.

No. It's not bad at all but it's not as tight all the way or wet as a pussy can be. The psychological aspect of it is nice though.

It's the favorite thing of mormons

If it was as available as pussy it’s appeal would drop massively.

When I was a teen and girls didn’t want to do it it was this “big deal” all my friends and I wanted to get girls to do it. But now at 29 I don’t even bring it up. Once you find a girl or two willing to do it often it completely loses whatever appeal it had.

It’s fun sometimes but it’s more hassle.

You have to be careful, have to use lube, it’s only tight in one place, sometimes shit is gonna be a thing. It’s a whole situation that is pretty tiresome if it’s not your fetish.

Virgin

why is anal only tight at one place??? where??

It's only tight if you do it in Bismarck North Dakota.

meh not really. if you have never done it before, the appeal is better than the actual feeling.

You have to be careful, slow, etc. Poop is going to be a thing involved.

All in all, i'm glad I tried it but I don't really care to do it again.

It's overrated really. I am anal obsessed and it's more fun to watch. Not worth the prep and shit.

This^

I like blowjobs/handjobs the best.

Only if they're a cute boy and you make them cum hands free while you do it.

why you wont do it again???

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg27mFeUEU

Basic anatomy, it isn’t a long muscle like pussy, only the outer ring sphincter muscles. Rest is just tissues.

Like jerking off with one finger and a thumb

In Canada is tight too

It feels the best when it is with someone that you've been wanting to fuck in the ass, but if it's just someone that happens to give you her ass, then it's like whatever.

Nah. It's mostly about dominance.

Those are all good arguments for being gay.
But you knew that already, didn't you?

Yeah, it's just the exotic asspect of it

I fucked my wife in the ass only once, back when we were dating. She hated it. And as other anons have said it's fine but not the end all be all.

I asked her how it felt and she said it felt like she was being split in half. And she was crying from the pain. But she sniffled, composed herself, and asked me through the tears, "Does it feel good?" That damn near made me nut on its own, Cred Forumsros.

Your little brother is.

Sodomy is nasty and wrong
Don't do it user
Sodomites get AIDS

Haha similar experience here. Nice story too. It takes them a while to get used to it. My wife os starting to like it, butt the appeal is starting to dry up for me. It's just taboo.

It's not but it feels kind of naughty. So there's that.

it's honestly not. a lot more hassle than it's worth. its a mental turn on that quickly can become a turn off when you start getting some unexpected smell.

no, it's overrated as fuck

Yeah, I don't really need to fuck her ass, I actually prefer to put a thumb in her ass during doggy but she usually doesn't go for it. But the fact that she was crying in so much pain but still asked if it was good for me was just awesome.

Not even close. Nothing beats pussy unless you're a dumb faggot

Physically no.
It is more fun than pussy because of how big of a deal the woman makes it out to be, and knowing she finally submits her asshole to you is very satisfying.

Not if you are married and aren't a whore.

Could you even imagine not causing pain in her vagina from your massive cock? Sorry you're a dicklet who can only cause discomfort in a hole that is never used for cock.

I have done that before but I usually just rub her asshole with my thumb. Nice balloon knot massage.

i remember fucking this chick 10 years older than me and it kind of slipped in. the exact opposite of hot, like you said.

>knowing she finally submits her asshole to you is very satisfying.
thats right. it is 'heady' mind-based kind of hot.
I always thought it felt pretty awesome with the one girl who would let me do it.

the complaints about prep and lube are valid, but meh that never really bothered me

Its fun. My wife gives it up about once a month. Im always scared to look when I pull my dick out. It feels good to go in flush against her ass

No it isn't you lying arse virgin